• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure 2 - Updated to 16/9

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
I can help too. sup.

Edit: Is there a way to just press a key to make it save a screenshot in VDub? Or am I gonna have to go frame by frame in a big video file to delete all the duplicates?

Also, I think I saw a guide once that lists all the durations (in frames) of all the attacks in the game... I can't find it now :(

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Jeffman, good.

You have to edit it out in virtualDub. Or get a program that can do that. I know one, VidCon32. But there's no trace except on my win98. ;__;

JeffMan, check SDMs framelists. Go to the Perfect Control 2 thread in videography and click his signature, then move over to the framelist sections.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
After watching adventure 1, I wanted to make #2 with falco, looks like i dont need to. i couldnt have anywayz tho, no editing things i got, lol. nice job, cant wait for the final version.:) i can do all that without AR though, which means you should make it more impressive.:)
I just realized what an :urg: you are, :urg: Silent Wolf:urg:

Nigzel is working hard on this, and all you have to say is, "I can do it without AR!". Do you have an AR in your brain that displays frame data and allows you to slow down the match and get every hit perfect, and then speed it back up to an exact 60fps again? I didn't think so.

That's a new low for bragging, man.

{Poet}Kai

Smash Cadet
What will you do against team fights like Ness?

I guess it will make HARD trouble to you ~~

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Are you sure that NTSC Falco's Dair starts as a spike but ends in a meteor spike? It's the first I've heard of it, and living where the NTSC is, a lot of people agree with me that it can't be true.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
As far I'm told and learned; It DOES meteor on the second half ('second half', that is very hard to define!). Although, it may not be 100% accurate. WoZ, I've already told you that I'll check it up when I have time to do so.

Cort

Apple Head
So, then it's possible to meteor cancel it? Which is what defines a 'meteor'..

I've never seen someone do this in NTSC, ever. :dizzy:

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
As far I'm told and learned; It DOES meteor on the second half ('second half', that is very hard to define!). Although, it may not be 100% accurate. WoZ, I've already told you that I'll check it up when I have time to do so.
It is my knowledge and experience that in NTSC, Falco and Marth possess the only true spikes (not meteor spikes).

I just learned today that Marth's dair is a meteor spike in PAL, as I saw someone meteor cancel out of it at 2:04 of this YouTube video. I'm not sure about Falco's dair in PAL, only what I've been told regarding the second half knocking them up. Is the first half a spike or a meteor spike?

But back to the point, no part of Falco's dair in NTSC is a meteor spike, only a true spike.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Phanna I take your words with a lot of respect.

MArth's Dair IS a Meteor in PAL, I know. He loses another way to kill and recives one to die. ;_; **** SDs. Phanna, In PAL the first part is a Spike of Falco's Dair, and the second sends them up.

That's why there's a theory about a meteor in NTSC. However, I will test this, probably today, and if the game prooves me wrong. I will be HAPPY about it. =)

If it prooves wrong: WoZ, I could always TRY to MC it. :p

EDIT: I'm happy. You can't MC it. ^^ Not even on the last frame of the Dair. I'm glad to have that out of my way. =)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Oh yeah btw people nigzel got a new host for Adventure 2 better than f****share or f****front.
So it might be easier to download from the internet than it was with adventure 1*cough dc++*.
Oh yeah and........nigzel, u know the song is mine,mine!!!!!!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
lol Sorry to be in your case about it. It just caught me off guard, and if there was truly a way to MC that dair, I would have liked to know about it.

Thanks for testing it out.

Top Bottom