• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advantage/Shieldstun/Hitstun Data (Incomplete)

iRJi

Smash Champion
Tested the Data myself since I had my doubles partner come over today. Here is the Data I have recieved.

All moves have been tested on equal stocks on opponent, at 0 percent. It should be stated that Lucario depending on his percent, will either have more or less hitstun/shieldstun to his opponent, therefore having a less advantage, or an increased advantage. This test is to determine the least amount of hit stun possible while having the same stock count as your opponent.

Also, keep in mind that this isn't the only determining factor in move's being safe. Shield push takes into account as well.

Tilts

Ftilt

(Dis)Advantage: -6
Shieldstun: 17
Hitstun: 24

Utilt

(Dis)Advantage: (Front)-14 Back (-22)
Shieldstun: 8
Hitstun: 29

Dtilt= -8/8/28

(Dis)Advantage: -8
Hitstun: 28

Smash Attacks

Fsmash

(Dis)Advantage: -13
Shieldstun: 12
Hitstun: 27

Dsmash = -22/12/29

(Dis)Advantage: -22
Shieldstun: 12
Hitstun: 29

Usmash = -36/11/30

(Dis)Advantage: -36
Shieldstun: 11
Hitstun: 30

Special Attacks

AS (Full)

(Dis)Advantage: -11
Shieldstun: 15
Hitstun: 33

BAS

(Dis)Advantage: -15
Hitstun: 16

FP Flame

(Dis)Advantage: -27
Shieldstun:
Hitstun:

Throws

UThrow

(Dis)Advantage: +9
Shieldstun:
Hitstun: 31

Miscellaneous

Jab 1

(Dis)Advantage: -8
Shieldstun: 5
Hitstun: 18

Jab 2

(Dis)Advantage: -7
Shieldstun: 6
Hitstun: 21

Jab 3

(Dis)Advantage: -24
Hitstun: 35

Dash attack

(Dis)Advantage: -18
Shieldstun:
Hitstun: 28

Hitstun tested by: Marth Using Up-B on each frame after Lucario initiated a move. (Debug code)
Shieldstun test by: Debug code
(Dis)Advantage tested by: Debug code

Browny

Smash Hater
Dont forget to test fsmash tipper, its got more than the close-up hit.

Also you should test it at 0, 97 (I believe thats the 1.5 modifier) and at 170%. Im sure the relationship between the 3 will be linear, would make it quite easy to determine the shieldstun/safety/whatever at any % or stock (dis)advantage.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Dont forget to test fsmash tipper, its got more than the close-up hit.

Also you should test it at 0, 97 (I believe thats the 1.5 modifier) and at 170%. Im sure the relationship between the 3 will be linear, would make it quite easy to determine the shieldstun/safety/whatever at any % or stock (dis)advantage.
I was but I was get lazy LOL. I left it at 0 because it was known he gets better shieldstun if he is higher on percent. This gives a good estimate for now, as for later I can get to it =]

Edit: Fsmash was tested at the center of the burst, as that gives the most. I could do it at the end as well to see, but it is virtually almost going to be the same.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Time for jigglypuff to shield again once Lucario fsmashes her shield and her shield drop animation finishes.

Fsmash at 0%(close)
-12 advantage
Fsmash at 0%(tip)
-12 advantage

Fsmash at 75%(close)
-11 advantage
Fsmash at 75%(tip)
-10 advantage

Fsmash at 100%(close)
-10 advantage
Fsmash at 100%(tip)
-9 advantage

Fsmash at 170%(close)
-9 advantage
Fsmash at 170%(tip)
-8 advantage

Ftilt at 0%
-7 advantage
Ftilt at 170%
-4 advantage

Dair at 170%
-8 advantage

So technically... with canceling the shield you got...
Fsmash at 0%
Fsmash at 75%(close)
Fsmash at 75%(tip)
Fsmash at 100%(close)
Fsmash at 100%(tip)
Fsmash at 170%(close)
Fsmash at 170%(tip)

Ftilt at 0%
Ftilt at 170%

Dair at 170%

If you consider all shieldgrabs as 6 frames, then they have 5 frames to grab you if they shield your ftilt at 170%, but they can't do anything more than 4 frames .

iRJi

Smash Champion
People who are in the LBR (Lucario back room) I might be making an important post here either tonight or tomorrow. Please stand by as this might be very helpful information.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I might be updating this thread later. I have been doing tests, and the results you might see could be amazing. I posted most of it in the LBR already, so when I am done ill just C/P it in here.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I might be updating this thread later. I have been doing tests, and the results you might see could be amazing. I posted most of it in the LBR already, so when I am done ill just C/P it in here.
Yay more info!
I wonder if one day I'll be a be in there... :<..... meh

Browny

Smash Hater
So THATS the group I got kicked from

I dont see why? Ive still got lots of results with luc in the past, done a fair bit of frame data (safety of moves)/aura boost/hitbox stuff etc :/

iRJi

Smash Champion
Sorry, It's only a temp kick as far as I see it. Right now I am going over all the players on the boards to see who needs to be invited, and who needs to be kicked. I kicked people last night from it just from the amount of activity from the LBR. Like i said, it is most likely temp, as you are one of the like 4 i booted last night lol. I am still doing invites, and you will get one again lol.

Top Bottom