• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advanced Greninja Guide [PART 1] [VIDEO]

13Bit

Smash Rookie

I hope those who watch it enjoy!

Part 1 includes - Advanced techniques and possible followups (as well as a few combos/strings which will be added to in part 2).

Credits -
MartinAW4 - Link to thread created by them in the videos description!
ZeroWhiteRei - Shadow sneak + Shield AT's
Tenyearwarrenty - Platform Shadow Sneak thread

If I missed any names credits for AT's then let me know ASAP!

EDIT: Running shadow sneaking has been removed since 02/10/2015 - So a little bit of the info in this video may now be wrong. Everything else (so far) seems to be okay!

UPDATE: Part 2 is currently in production, it's gone through 3 scripts and a lot of things were changed in video production, so it took some time to finally get the right idea, but it'll be coming soon! I'm planning for a mid may release so look forward to it!

Last edited:

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
Great video, both in content and presentation. You explained the advanced techniques very well and you mentioned all the most important combos. This will be very helpful for players who want to pick up Greninja. I`m looking forward to part 2.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592

I hope those who watch it enjoy!

Part 1 includes - Advanced techniques and possible followups (as well as a few combos/strings which will be added to in part 2).

Credits -
MartinAW4 - Link to thread created by them in the videos description!
ZeroWhiteRei - Shadow sneak + Shield AT's
Tenyearwarrenty - Platform Shadow Sneak thread

If I missed any names credits for AT's then let me know ASAP!
@ 13Bit 13Bit Good stuff, I actually learned some things too. Adding this to the 'Guides/Advanced Techniques' section in our Greninja Video thread, with your credit, respectively.

13Bit

Smash Rookie
@ 13Bit 13Bit Good stuff, I actually learned some things too. Adding this to the 'Guides/Advanced Techniques' section in our Greninja Video thread, with your credit, respectively.
Thanks for that! I really appreciate it!

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
I am very glad you made this video. Some of the stuff on the Shadow Sneak, (Platform Shadow Sneak, Sneak OOS and in Shield), I didn't even know Greninja could do. Will definitely try to work on them and I will be waiting for the next video to turn up.

J_the_Man

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J_the_Man24
I don't think Running Shadow Sneak is gone. I was doing training with Greninja and have managed to perform it multiple times. The timing is absurd, though.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wow this is really handy i will try these out

And this definatly deserves to be in the guide section of this thread

If your making these for all characters im watching all of them

Neil.

Smash Rookie
Really good video guide man :] I had no idea about the removal of Running SS as I don't own the 3DS version. I'm going to be really salty when that gets patched out of the WiiU version though. Such a silly thing to patch out...it was hard enough to do consistently as it is smh. Sakurai pls

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
This video is brilliance...... there's so much content in here that I never even knew how to pull any of those off, not until now thanks to your video. I'm trying to become the best Greninja in my state (luckily for me, there aren't very many other ninjas in my region atm and people respect mine, but you never know when a new guy can come and steal your thunder) and maybe make it on the Power Rankings one day, and I think your masterpiece right here is just what I need to level up my gameplay. Once I get my game back, first thing is to practice all of these.

You're a genius, dude, I await for part two to come.

Top Bottom