• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advanced Flash Tactics *strats sec. up*

New name for the semi-scar?

• Total voters

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Advanced Flash Tactics
A guide covering lightstep, scar, telestepping and more...

Check the To-Do-List and see if there's anything you'd like to help me with.
By now, most of you should know that the Flash — Wolf's side special — is beyond ********. All of Wolf's ATs, or the bulk of them, are from the Flash. I think you can take a look at it and realized why that might be: the special moves at an angle. Maybe that's just me, but, well, it's glitched anyway.

So, without further ado, I'm going to begin the basic structure of this thread, and links, utilizations, variations and what-not will begin to build up. In no particular order, here are the ATs and following sections.
I. Scarring/Semi-Scarring
II. Lightstepping
III. Telestepping
IV. Air Release Flash
V. Flash Cancelling
VI. Frame Data
Extra. The To-Do-List

*NOTE! If there are anymore, and I'm too much of a prick to remember it, just tell me.
*NOTE! If you are interested in helping with this project, please take a look at the To-Do-List and [highlight]let me know if there is anything you can help me with[/highlight]. For more details, see the bottom of post or ask me.

I. Scarring&Semi-Scarring
DI [highlight]away[/highlight] from the stage whilst holding the edge and flash directly into the stage [highlight]immediately[/highlight] after...
Uh, yeah, the key word here is 'away'. Don't do what I do for the first couple tries – I fast-fell my way straight down and died. When I say away, I mean, you know, go horizontally "away". In fact, I remember watching a Wolf ditto, I think it was Lucien vs. Germ, and Lucien tried to scar by fast falling. While it was probably a mistake, as Lucien is a beast, he died. Point being, do it right, or I'll laugh at you.

Now that we've gone over the how, let's go over the what. This thing is called a scar, and what you are doing is called scarring. Amazing, isn't it? The effect you get from doing the said actions is appearing on stage, usually close to the middle, depending upon the stage you've just scarred.

"Like, what's so amazing about this?" you might ask. Well, sadly brainless individual, it's a way to get passed an opponent or surprise them. Unfortunately, Wolf's ability to bypass the ledge and ostensibly teleport to the middle of the stage is well known, so, you'll probably be punished. However, you can also use the scar to punish them. A million times I've seen some idiot thinking, "lyk, omg, imma hit him!" and they charge a fsmash or something else with simply beautiful lag. I whiff the scar (or stall it by jumping or something), they are forced to attack, and then I actually go through with it.

So, there you go. That's a scar and how to do it. Amazing, right?

No.

You can't scar every stage, silly. There are a select number of stages that you can scar, and they all have some kind of similarity around the edge. "What might that be?" you'd ask. Well, let's look at a couple of nice pictures, eh?

Battlefield
Smashville

These two stages here are scar-able. Why? I don't know, they just are. The shape of the edge of a stage has a lot to do with whether it can be scarred or not, and I'm no game physicist, so I don't know why the aforementioned stages can be scarred; however, I do know that their shape, the edge, both are simlar to the one side of an upside-down trapezoid. I even included a little link to a picture for those who don't know what shapes are. I'm so nice. But don't think it has to be a trapezoid-like shape. Yoshi's Island can also be scarred, and it's sides fall straight down.

In other words, when scarring, make sure you're flashing into something. For example, Lylat Cruise: yeah, nothing there to scar, so don't try it. Anyway, I'm not going to do this talking any longer. Next section deals with the list of legal stages that can and cannot be scarred.

I.I Scar Stage List

Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Starter/Counter
Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1

Counter
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Counter/Banned
Distant Planet
Green Greens
Luigi's Mansion
Port Town Aero Dive (only one platform, the circular tower)
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Norfair

Legend: Can be Scarred Cannot be scarred
*NOTE! It is not detailed on the stages where you can scar, so make sure you know beforehand [highlight]what part of the stage is scarrable and what is not[/highlight].

*NOTE! Some of the stages have certain objects or structures on stage that can be scarred. This includes only two levels. Structures that can be scarred are as follows from their respective stages:

Pokemon Stadium 1

• the tree - this can be scarred by rolling against the edge of the level on the left side when the stage is currently in the fire appearance. Simply use the flash, and you will appear under and over the tree, having scarred it.

PictoChat
• the end of the whale's tail
• the boxes
* All these objects are easier to pass through using the flash, and don't require as much as a precise angle as does the tree on Pokemon Stadium 1, but I thought it was mentionable at the least.

*NOTE! Frigate Orpheon's first level of the stage can only be scarred on the right side. On the second level, after it flips, both sides can be scarred.

Now past scarring, you'll need to know about semi-scarring. Like the scar, [highlight]it allows you to bypass the edge of the stage, but on every, single level[/highlight]. It is very simple to do. [highlight]Initiate the Wolf Flash and hold down on the control stick[/highlight]. As long as the end of the flash is beyond the edge, you'll bypass the edge and land. Because you don't have to be in the same position as a scar, you have more flexibility with your options on returning to the stage, whether it be to attack or slip past your opponent.

Also note that some stages like Lylat Cruise make the semi dangerous; you could miscalculate the right angle to use it and end up cruising under the stage to your doom.

I.2 Scarring Strats

First, I'd like to thank everyone that contributed to the discussion, albeit short. So, for both the scar and the semi-scar, I will give the strats on using them correctly.

So let's get a few things out of the way. There are several hitboxes involved with the flash, the first being a weak hit that does 3% damage. Then, at the tip of the attack, you have your sweet spots that to 10% damage and 15% respectively, the paramount damage usually accompanied by a spike. With this in mind, you should try and nail them directly for that sweet 15% damage.

The next thing I'd like to get off my chest is that the scar is easily punished. Do not use it unless you're sure it will connect with the opponent or you cannot be punished (say the opp. was gimped or is returning to the stage and you're trying to get up faster). Those are the scar's uses. I wouldn't want to see many of them at all in a match, that way you'll have another factor supporting the "Doesn't want to be punished" campaign. I can see a smart DDD landing an fsmash on the idiot using the scar like an idiotic pansy. Rarely use this move, unless you're punishing someone.

Now, those are the basics as far as the scar goes. Let's get into more detail here. I'll create a match mirroring one I've probably had in the past:

I'm on the ledge, it's battlefield, and I have a really aggro Ike standing near where my scar would end up. He's wondering what I'll do, and if I'm like any scrub Wolf, I'm gonna flash and think "It's an AT, so I'm gonna be alright." No, you're not going to be alright, you pansy. You're going to get screwed, cause that Ike is thinking "I'm going to forward smash him in the face." So, this is what I do.

I DI away from the stage, but I whiff the scar. As I predicted, the opp. Ike raises his sword and strikes. I jump over the ledge and laser him in the face. Yeah, I didn't even use the scar, did I?

Point here is that the scar can be used even when not used. It's an asset of mindgames, so use it. Why didn't I use the scar in the example? Ike was out of range and I didn't have enough time to use the scar again. What would I have done in another situation? I'll make this one short.

I played a Peach once - they know who they are - and I watched his frames start-up for a foward smash. I instantly scarred. Now, there's something wrong with this: I scarred. However, I did nail him, and that's probably due to the fact I don't scar a lot (into an opponent), and he hadn't expected the scar to hit as fast as it did. What else what I have done in that situation?

Watched for his forward smash to finish and then scarred. It probably would have been safer (unless I wasn't fast enough to punish).

So those are two things you can do with the scar. Bait and punish.

I view the scar more as a tool not for attacking, but for controlling the opponent. The more tools you have against the opponent, the more control you have over their reactions. Rvkevin had a perfect example of such a tactic. He mentioned that blaster planking may force the opponent into a position where you can use the scar (or semi) to hit their shield and push them onto the ledge, successfully switching positions with them. He also noted that, if the opp. is smart, they'll completely back off, and you can DI down/away and double jump back onto the stage safely.

There are other utilizations of scarring, probably more than I know, but something I like to use quite often really helps out. If the opponent is directly near the ledge, I find that using a semi (but farther away so you don't land on stage) will hit them or their shield, forcing them away or just giving them damage. From here, you can let go of the control stick and grab the ledge (and then follow up in whatever way depending upon how they react).

Had you not semi-scarred, you would have just grabbed the ledge. And to be honest, not many wolves I've seen will take advantage of the ability to negate the ledge grab. Use that ability to your advantage. But make sure you let go of the control stick, or you'll ignore the ledge too long and simply free fall to a free KO on your opp.'s part).

Another strat you can utilize is blaster planking. Using this strat, you can manipulate your opp. into coming closer or actually letting you get back onto the stage. If they attempt to stop you from blastering, you can then use that chance to scar (I advise you to use semi-scar to better control your position and landing lag). If they don't, and choose to walk away, you can get back onto the stage safely.

II. Lightstepping
III. Telestepping
IV. Air Release Flash
V. Flash Cancelling
VI. Frame Data

Everyone, thank perfectedidiot2 for this contribution. Wouldn't have been able to do it without him. But onto business, I can't say entirely what this frame data means. I understand visuals more than words, so hopefully we'll have some videos for these advanced tactics soon as well.

Frame data, To whom it may concern

HF: Hit Frames
D: Duration
HL: Hitlag
BS: Blockstun
BHL: Block Hitlag
BD: Base Damage

Wolf Illusion (grounded)
Forward B (non-sweet spot, partial sweet spot, full sweet spot respectively)
HF: 19 (non sweet spot)
Sweet spot frame: 21
Short-cancel frame : 18
Mid-cancel frame: 19
D: 73, 90 .96
HL: 0, 19, 24
BS: 6, 11 ,14
BHL: 0, 19, 24
BD: 3, 10, 15
Knockback (no sweet spot, semi-sweet spot, sweet spot)
Angle: 80, 45, spike
Base: 2530.16, 1511.5, 1014.95
Growth: 9.28, 29.85, 32.87

*aerial version is 2 frames slower

Frames to Lightstep (running off the ledge and DI away)
12-15

Frame to Telestep Cancel

Telestep Duration + BS lag

Semi Scar/scar sweet spot Frame

Frames to scar after ledgedrop (normal)
1-9

Frames to regrab after ledgedrop (normal)
10-11

Frames to scar after ledgedrop (fastfall)
1-4

Frames to regrab after ledgedrop (fastfall)
Extra. The To-Do-List

Details. In order to help me with this project, you must be more than capable of carrying out tests, looking beyond the box and possibly having the correct technology (such as perfectedidiot2 had) to squeeze as much information as possible out of the Wolf Flash. You must have proven yourself an experienced player in general and/or a long time Wolf user to warrant my trust of your findings. You must also be an active member of SWF. If you meet these expectations, you are qualified.

Note there are exceptions. There are definitely very intelligent members around here who are able in carrying out tests that might not fill some of these attributes. If you think you are one of those, and think hard about it, then contact me. Don't get pissy if I reply with "No".

Now, here are the things I have yet to do...

1. A list of stages [including only those legal from the official SBR stage list] that can be lightstepped.
  2. A list of stages [including only those legal from the official SBR stage list] that can be telestepped (even if a stage is usually banned, but still on the Counter/Banned list, it should be included).
  3. A very detailed and precise list of Air Release Flash combos with removed margin of error (frame advantages here would be very much appreciated).
More may be added to this list as this thread moves on. Until then, these are the things that need to be taken care when the time comes that we move onto new sections.

My Thread's Super-Important and Necessary Log-Book

[Update 8/22/09]: Began building thread. Will update after a bulk of information is gathered.
[Update 8/24/09]: Partially filled out the details on the scar.
[Update 8/31/09]: Outlined frame data relating to the flash; detailed my To-Do-List.
[Update 9/2/09]: I wrote the strats section.
[Update 9/18/09]: I edited blaster planking into the strats section.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Lol, I love how you always start your threads like this xD

Uhhh I got some stuff to help you out, I'll talk to you about it later though.

:059:

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Awesome. I will TOTALLY help you record videos on wifi if you want...Bored....just found out the tourny I was gonna go to my family refuses to let me since it's the day before my first day of 10th grade (oh...joy....)
I plan to start coming here a bit more often. Comps still broken, so not like I have anything else to do T_T

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Your post makes it sound so epic...when it isn't.

So, which one's telestepping and which one's lightstepping again? o.O
Lightstep is the freefall one and—wait, are you serious?

Telestep is teleporting on the edge of the stage. It'll be better explained when the thread is near completion.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Lightstep is so neat, people don't use it near enough lol (Double Flash Cancellll)

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
OP Updated with the scar and semi-scar.

Lol, I love how you always start your threads like this xD

Uhhh I got some stuff to help you out, I'll talk to you about it later though.

Yeah, I guess you could say I'm marking my territory. lol Something like that.

Well, do what you can. If I forget anything, please remind me to put it in.

Awesome. I will TOTALLY help you record videos on wifi if you want...Bored....just found out the tourny I was gonna go to my family refuses to let me since it's the day before my first day of 10th grade (oh...joy....)
I plan to start coming here a bit more often. Comps still broken, so not like I have anything else to do T_T
I don't think you have the recording equipment. Plus, PerfectIdiot should have everything I need. He's busy atm, and I can be patient, so we'll see stuff in the near future.

Your post makes it sound so epic...when it isn't.

So, which one's telestepping and which one's lightstepping again? o.O
NO! IT IS EPIC! EPIC I TELL YOU!

And yeah, I already answered the ques.

Lightstep is so neat, people don't use it near enough lol (Double Flash Cancellll)
I know right? Lightstep is the shiz.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Ah, see I was volunteering to be the body standing or reacting to anything you were gonna show in an offensive light (thought you were recording xD) Like I dunno....How hitting the enemy at different parts of Flash affects their trajectory or some such....Was just offering to be the crash dummy so to speak xD

John102

Smash Cadet
Good **** so far, it really helps a noob like me out. I knew most of the scarring stuff, but I didn't know you could scar through any structures on the stages though, that's could come in handy. ;)

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wofl can't be stopped by and puny laws of physics! he's unstoppable, i need to work on telestepping on purpose rather than at random <<

John102

Smash Cadet
wofl can't be stopped by and puny laws of physics! he's unstoppable, i need to work on telestepping on purpose rather than at random <<
I know how that is, I seem to be punished every time I do it on accident too. O.o

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Scar Discussion Nao!

SCAR DISCUSSION

I'd like to discuss the scar as far as when we should use it and how. That way, I can post a section under scar that deals with the subject, and we don't have scrubs acting like completely idiots. I'd like input from as many of you as possible, [highlight]ESPECIALLY[/highlight] the best of the best.

Please, let's try and make this quality work.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Use it to punish an opponent (as I think you mentioned) or to safely return to the stage after drawing the opponent near you. Those are the main ones, I think.

Sorry for the crap post, but I'm in a hurry lol, might say more later.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The scar should be used when the opponent is at the edge that way a scar will pop you behind them and you can escape harms way or if they don't see it coming scar at them. I try not to scar a super amount because then they will see it coming and get punished accordingly. But on sv and bf I make use of it more then other stages.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Use it to punish an opponent (as I think you mentioned) or to safely return to the stage after drawing the opponent near you. Those are the main ones, I think.

Sorry for the crap post, but I'm in a hurry lol, might say more later.

Don't worry, I'll keep in mind you might edit this post or something.

also use it to scare scrubbies who havent play before, its a riot
Really, I'd like to hear concrete discussion.

Alright, so here's a thing or two from me.

There's lag after you scar. Against a smart opponent, you'll get punished with a grab or an attack. Scar is not something you're gonna want to abuse. I learned that after discovering the scar for myself. Use the move sparingly.

Also, there's only one way to use the scar, so there's only so much you can do with it. Semi-scar explores more options.

Uses for the scar? A quick route to the stage, near the middle of it, and a way of punishing the opponent (usually after you baited him to attack, believing you'd scar prior to the real scar). These are the only times I use the scar.

Semi-scarring gives you more options where to land and where to hit, but it's generally got the same story as the scar.

However, if there's one thing I do like doing with the semi scar it is bypassing the ledge BUT NOT GETTING ON THE STAGE (you do this by jumping farther away from the stage so the end of the flash lands on the ledge exactly). This way, you can hit someone close to the ledge, knock them back far away and then recover.

You see, for the time span that you're holding down on the control stick, you cannot grab. but if you bypass the ledge for a little bit, hit them, and then let go of the control stick, you grab it instantly and can recover.

Other than that, I can only include other AFTs to add onto the scar, so I'll include a further detailed part at the end of the guide for that.

JCav

Smash Lord
great someone finally made this thread, i know we all have a sh*t ton to say about lightstepping (if thats the right one lol)

scaring is scaring, i think you guys hit everything for that

as for semi scarring i only have one thing that i dont think has been mentioned

when recovering, fire a blaster so that it will hit an unsuspecting opponent on the ledge and follow up immediately with a semi scar.

as simple as it sounds, ive found it to work sometimes

also, you can use semi scarring very well when lightstepping, lotsa options

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight

There's lag after you scar. Against a smart opponent, you'll get punished with a grab or an attack
. Scar is not something you're gonna want to abuse. I learned that after discovering the scar or myself. Use the move sparingly.
^
This...If yall get too predictable, and think you're at a safe distance?

Think again cause' Imma' **** dem' stocks.
:D

And anyone that doesn't mind dishing out free damage will as well.. I find semi scaring to be more troublesome to predict against but wolf can be shield grabbed through it so that also has it's faults...but, just as scaring semi-scaring should be sparingly used.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
great someone finally made this thread, i know we all have a sh*t ton to say about lightstepping (if thats the right one lol)

scaring is scaring, i think you guys hit everything for that

as for semi scarring i only have one thing that i dont think has been mentioned

when recovering, fire a blaster so that it will hit an unsuspecting opponent on the ledge and follow up immediately with a semi scar.

as simple as it sounds, ive found it to work sometimes

also, you can use semi scarring very well when lightstepping, lotsa options
Mindgames. If you mix up the way you're acting around the edge instead of just dropping away and flashing forward, your opponent may not be able to read you correctly.

A lightstep in itself is very surprising, especially since it's sudden and, well honestly not used that often by wolves, even by me, and I love the **** thing.

And that's something I've done before as well, firing a blaster and semi-scarring. It also prevents the opponent from edgehogging you if they try to.

Think again cause' Imma' **** dem' stocks.
:D

And anyone that doesn't mind dishing out free damage will as well.. I find semi scaring to be more troublesome to predict against but wolf can be shield grabbed through it so that also has it's faults...but, just as scaring semi-scaring should be sparingly used.
Of course. I wouldn't want to see more than five scars or semi-scars in an entire match (unless of course you're punishing the hell out of the opponent while recovering, then do as many as you like).

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
Use it to gain better stage control by being in the middle instead of being edge guarded the whole time.

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Scarring is a very viable way of getting on stage and can be done virtually every time without getting punished or being predictable when you're going to do it. The way to not be punished is to blaster plank...It is almost nonpunishable by any melee attack and will result in the opponent being punished a lot more times by trying attacks (even long disjointed attacks) that logic says would connect which do not penetrate Blaster's insane priority. If they are where the scar would easily be punished, you just keep Blastering them until they come closer...If they shield, they will be pushed off onto the ledge and will be unable to punish you and be in a disadvantageous position, otherwise they just get hit by the weak part of the side B. If they go to the other side of the stage, you can just double jump back on.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Scarring is a very viable way of getting on stage and can be done virtually every time without getting punished or being predictable when you're going to do it. The way to not be punished is to blaster plank...It is almost nonpunishable by any melee attack and will result in the opponent being punished a lot more times by trying attacks (even long disjointed attacks) that logic says would connect which do not penetrate Blaster's insane priority.

If they are where the scar would easily be punished, you just keep Blastering them until they come closer...If they shield, they will be pushed off onto the ledge and will be unable to punish you and be in a disadvantageous position, otherwise they just get hit by the weak part of the side B. If they go to the other side of the stage, you can just double jump back on.
You know, I have done that before, but I never actually thought about it. Specifically using the scar to push them off the edge, shield or no shield. So in addition to punishing someone (someone probably trying to punish you), and getting onto the stage quickly, possibly to follow-up, and it be used to force an opponent to let you recover (or else, they'll be pnished).

perfectedidiot2

Smash Cadet
Frame data, To whom it may concern

HF: Hit Frames
D: Duration
HL: Hitlag
BS: Blockstun
BHL: Block Hitlag
BD: Base Damage

Wolf Illusion (grounded)
Fwd B (non sweetspot, partial sweetspot, full sweetspot respectively)
HF: 19 (non sweetspot)
Sweetspot frame: 21
Shortcancel frame : 18
Midcancel frame: 19
D: 73, 90 .96
HL: 0, 19, 24
BS: 6, 11 ,14
BHL: 0, 19, 24
BD: 3, 10, 15
Knockback (no sweetspot, semi-sweetspot, sweetspot)
Angle: 80, 45, spike
Base: 2530.16, 1511.5, 1014.95
Growth: 9.28, 29.85, 32.87
aerial version is 2 frames slower

Frames to Lightstep (running off the ledge and DI away)
12-15

Frame to Tstep Cancel

Tstep Duration + bs lag

Semi Scar/scar sweetspot Frame

Frames to scar after ledgedrop (normal)
1-9

Frames to regrab after ledgedrop (normal)
10-11

Frames to scar after ledgedrop (fastfall)
1-4

Frames to regrab after ledgedrop (fastfall)

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I Need Everyone On This

SEMI-SCAR

Hey, waffles, I have something to ask all of you. It has come to my attention that saying "semi-scar" is both severely redundant and annoying to spell out, considering that I like perfect grammar most of the time. But this isn't just my problem. I think it's annoying to everyone else as well. I don't think holding the control stick down to bypass ledges warrants a completely new word in front of an already well established word.

In short, I'm suggesting to this community that we come up with a variation of the word or a new word altogether that can be both easy to say and keep the familiarity we have with "scar". We might try and use the DACUS or DASC approach and say something like Cancelled Edge Scar/Flash, CES/CEF. (I don't particularly care for CES, but CEF (sef) is kinda cool).

I'd also like to make the point that Wolf isn't as popular as other characters, so changing an AT name isn't going to floor the entire smash community. Please tell me your thoughts on this, as I won't force a word onto you (and then myself be rejected Dx).

So, if you'd like to change the name with me to something less generic, redundant and undeserving to the AT as the horrible word "semi-scar", please give me suggestions.

Thanks,
Asaph

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I vote for just throwing it out altogether and just calling it "scarring" and regular scarring "scarring from the ledge".

Semifer

Smash Journeyman
Both should be called scarring, because it actually happens the same. Maybe we can call regular scarring ledge scarring as Ishy suggested, if you it's important to describe something in detail, but otherwise just scarring =D.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I like the idea, but I think it would be easier if we referred to semi-scarring as Dscar (holding down to scar). Just like we would say Dsmash. It's fast, simple, and still has "scar" in it. Any takers?

The only other idea I had was calling the true scar a drop scar, but that's adding another word, defeating my original goal (although there's a distinct hatred for typing 'semi-' specifically for me). So, that's another idea. Want to do a poll after we get the best ideas? I was thinking about asking Xsyven to recreate the social thread (the poll doesn't work).

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Like I said;

I'd be up for Edge/Edged Teleport Scar (ETS) or your CEF suggestions...

Also;
I voted Other. First vote. Woooo :p

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I was going to vote last, but...what the hell. And obviously I voted for the Dscar suggestion. It would be appreciated if everyone hurried with their option. I'd like to continue with writing the guide.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Dscar just sounds dumb. Like irl I'd say i just dscar'd. Semi-scar makes more sense.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Alright, I've decided. Obviously we just want to keep it the way it was originally. But know that when referencing to it, it'll be in short hand "semi"; I mean, as far as my referencing to it goes.

And yeah, Dscar was kinda dumb. >_> Leave me alone.

I'm going to start writing the strat section on scarring in general. Hopefully I can finish with this break inbetween classes.

EDIT: If you read this, do me a favor and attempt lightstepping Yoshi's Island (brawl) when you're bored. I've only done it once because of the odd angle the level edge comes down at. If it's nearly impossible to find the sweet spot for the lightstep consistently, I'm going to list the stage as unable to be lightstepped.

Top Bottom