• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

adopt - a - noob

GAwes

Hidden Boss
are You Willing To Go Northview High Sleepy? I Know Three People Who Play Smash There And They Have Meetings On Mondays, Maybe You Could Come In And Teach Them Melee For About An Hour Or Two. It's A Five Minute Drive From Waba.
Do It Sleepy, Three More People!

ANYONE LIVE ON THE SOUTHSIDE, I LIVE IN SHARPSBURG WHICH IS NEAR NEWNAN WHICH IS NEAR PEACHTREE CITY, I HAVE A PRETTY BUSY SCHEDULE BUT IT'LL BE EASIER AFTER TIPPED OFF 4 IN JANUARY, SO LET ME KNOW, IM DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST TEACHERS THERE IS IN THIS STATE. . . . . . . . .

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Do It Sleepy, Three More People!

ANYONE LIVE ON THE SOUTHSIDE, I LIVE IN SHARPSBURG WHICH IS NEAR NEWNAN WHICH IS NEAR PEACHTREE CITY, I HAVE A PRETTY BUSY SCHEDULE BUT IT'LL BE EASIER AFTER TIPPED OFF 4 IN JANUARY, SO LET ME KNOW, IM DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST TEACHERS THERE IS IN THIS STATE. . . . . . . . .

i'm not sure how close marietta is to there/ Maybe you could play with Biglou?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I defintily would be down to play if your relatively close to marietta (25 minutes from Atlanta). I go to GSU so I could game with people around GA tech and Georgia State.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I defintily would be down to play if your relatively close to marietta (25 minutes from Atlanta). I go to GSU so I could game with people around GA tech and Georgia State.
umby goes to tech right? or is it GSU? either way i'm sure you could play him for practice.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
i go to gsu as well, what day you got classes / do you live on campus? i live about 20 mins south of the airport, with finals and thanksgiving comin up, i dont know if we could do anything before christmas break, but hit me up on aim at

Cross the Walls

and we'll work somethin out, oh, and Tong (am/ata asfd or w/e) is starting up fests at his place, im assuming more information is to come, peace

BigLøu

Smash Lord
i go to gsu as well, what day you got classes / do you live on campus? i live about 20 mins south of the airport, with finals and thanksgiving comin up, i dont know if we could do anything before christmas break, but hit me up on aim at

Cross the Walls

and we'll work somethin out, oh, and Tong (am/ata asfd or w/e) is starting up fests at his place, im assuming more information is to come, peace
Alright cool, I got class 5 days a week. monday wednesday friday till 12:50

and tues/thurs 9 30 till 2 15. Ill be sure to get on aim. Mine btw is darkboy47

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
biglou, i also go to state and i spend my nites at GATech during the week.
stop by sometime.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
you might get more of a turnout in this thread if you call it literally "ATL South: Adopt-a-Noob" so it looks like it will help the community.

You should also put the location of the noob next to their name. =)

If anyone lives near the FL/GA border and is entry level to the game then I could help them.
hahaha, you wish.

KEEP UP THE SPIRIT OF S.E.G.A!!!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
hey dogy you're adopting me so i can learn Doc.

srs
lol, dogy at the moment can only adopt vidallia onions where he's livin, seek foster care from C...... (Cornel) he's been usin doc in some matches the past 3 tournies, and is pretty **** solid with him at the moment. He plays with chaddd all the time, so try to snuggle your way in there, Cornel loves to snuggle

GA_Wes

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
lol, dogy at the moment can only adopt vidallia onions where he's livin, seek foster care from C...... (Cornel) he's been usin doc in some matches the past 3 tournies, and is pretty **** solid with him at the moment. He plays with chaddd all the time, so try to snuggle your way in there, Cornel loves to snuggle

GA_Wes
I haven't seen him since his 3s friendlies with me at a previous tournament. Where does he live *city*

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hey dogy you're adopting me so i can learn Doc.

srs

GA_Wes
*shrug* i'd agree with that.

I like cornel's doc.

Apparently he's not a gay camping ***got like me (Looks square at marty) but cornel can get the job done.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Does anyone who wants to get better live near I-85 and pleasant hill.. Im willing to drive up to 30 minutes pretty much. And antic if its 5 minutes from waba on monday i could prolly help.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
If you live in Lawrenceville, then that shouldn't be too far from Grayson. We might play at my friends house with BigLou. They are cool dudes.

Vts

Smash Champion
I wish I lived near more people :(

in 5 years if melee is still alive i'll be in Florida ,Georgia or Texas (air force baby)

but got to finish high school and get 4 years of collage for officer rank

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
biglou, you can come by pretty much whenever. We have me, tong, elliot, jeff, maus, and sometimes xif here. gabe also likes to dabble in smash bros and parthenon shows up every once in a while

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ Antic:

Yeah, I'll adopt you.

I'm also trying to work out going to Tech somedays myself as well, although I usually frequent Dunwoody GPC on tues/thurs

chad warden

Smash Rookie
sup b!tches...it's chad warden here, aight?

you wanna play good games? you wanna play some tru **** on dat chayd warden system..we got games like...devil may run up on a dildo, ******.

Top Bottom