• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jarrod I played ROB once vs Sid cause I thought it would be a good CP vs MK. I almost won it too if you don't remember, but I do infact main T.Link.

kithkin

Smash Champion
My god everyones so disgruntled, I only argued with AfterDawn cause I wanted a good laugh out of trolling someone.

Not to mention I only found this thread when it was at like page 20.

And Jarrod, I personally know ROB to be a huge *** camper, so I can definately see me saying that, but in teams (especially with wario) it's kinda hard to be campy, so don't take it against yourself.

Oh and IMO MK should be played agressively, he's just better that way, but yeah, everyone camps with him because he can punish and outprioritize everything.

P.S: I don't think I camp all that bad unless I'm really pressured by someone in a match and I end up feeling like I have to.

Ah well, I know you arn't gonna read this anyways, I just felt like stating my thoughts.

So uh, guys, can we calm down a bit? Every little thing is making some of you angry. (Kinda aimed directly at you afterdawn, Jim was just stating that, I'm pretty sure he knows you already accepted)

kithkin

Smash Champion
Nah, I'm done spamming/trolling cause he said he's stopping. Which means no reason for me to troll.
y
Anyways, lol @ Carl not actuall editing.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol at this thread and all of the spam talk. Anywhos...

Like 5 pages ago responses

FalseFalco - Yeah I'm from Edmonton. I moved to Kelowna the MONTH BEFORE MELEE WAS RELEASED lol. I've been back there about 6 times since then. Planning another trip soon but my aunt doesn't live there anymore...so I'll need housing. Get lots of smash in unlike my aunts smashless house. She lives in Vancouver now and I stay there before going to tourneys still. Nice and close to SFU too. :p

Kithkin - So you're good at teams eh? We should team if I'm ever there. I used Bowser at SFU 7 and got 5th out of 12 teaming with my bros Mario (he'd only been playing for a week). I've always been great at doubles but that was insane. I main Random for singles but I can chose any combination of characters cause I use them all. We'd be broken, though it would be fun to play against another skilled team player too. :p And yeah, our dates our better than yours, but we went over this already. >;^]

Janitor - Thanks for the headsup/info.
I lost my melee disk from Feb - May but got a new one at the end of June and I'm getting back into it. Not maining Random in melee anymore though cause it's too much to catch up on and keep up with. And Jack is gonna train me at 64 so hopefully I can pick that up quick again too. But yeah, Brawl is my main thing right now. Gonna actually try and win the one this weekend too (meaning screw fun, aka maining Random possibly wont happen and lots of sick CPing too). There were supposed to be 4 of us Kelownians going but 2 have ditched and my bro (who is now insane at this game) might ditch too so I'll be all alone. I'm pissed off, and I'm gonna win it for Kelowna.

>:}

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol I play bowser too XD

But I believe I'm already with Stu (if he accepts me?)

and he also plays bowser >_____________>

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
yeah, Bowser pwns in doubles WHEN PAIRED WITH SOMEONE ELSE lol
Picks people off nicely. But yeah, I'm not talking this tourney, future Edmonton visits by me. AB/BC Bowser represent lol

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol I'm forcing more Calgary to represent.

Stupid Alex, he needs to come he's our best player (IMO)

Lol, well I think I took title of best Bowser in Alberta at CT4 (I think, after a few MM's) So are you coming to ADAT Dynamism?

Also Bowsers alright in teams, but I dunno.

Ermine

Smash Ace
Lol I'm forcing more Calgary to represent.

Stupid Alex, he needs to come he's our best player (IMO)

Lol, well I think I took title of best Bowser in Alberta at CT4 (I think, after a few MM's) So are you coming to ADAT Dynamism?

Also Bowsers alright in teams, but I dunno.
That and you need a ride there >_>

I need someone for doubles... ;_;

Vitality

Smash Ace
k well you guys obviously can't read because I already said TWICE that I would MM Brad. bye
You make things so obvious by saying obvious...NOT

oh and btw you should stop trying to be so 1337 L!|<3 bye 5@y1n6 kthxbye or bye at the end of your sentences. It makes you look bad. It ObViOuSlY does. No really. It obviously does.

oh and kthxbye

Alphicans

Smash Hero

oh and btw you should stop trying to be so 1337 L!|<3 bye 5@y1n6 kthxbye or bye at the end of your sentences. It makes you look bad. It ObViOuSlY does. No really. It obviously does.

oh and kthxbye
Jim plz don't come here and gay things up again by starting a fight, Tyler has ended, Brad has ended, less than a week to go, that's all I ask.

kithkin

Smash Champion
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

But on a serious note, MM.

But on a real serious note, Stu we're teaming right?

Vitality

Smash Ace
Jim plz don't come here and gay things up again by starting a fight, Tyler has ended, Brad has ended, less than a week to go, that's all I ask.
This thread had one thing and that thing was to bash Tyler. It all started since about the
10th post. Thing is that Tyler is new and he thinks too much of himself that people here don't like.

And Victor you sux xD
Btw bring your cube

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
And Victor you sux xD
Btw bring your cube
Yeah, i'll remember to bring my cube. (If i'm actually coming that is.) Hey Jim, your name is grey for some reason, while everyone else is yellow/blue/pinkx_X

p.s. I totally called it.

vagrantlibertine

Smash Cadet
I am quite literally homeless and travelling Canad
Hey guys. I`d gladly attend and show my improvement at melee... if I had known sooner and wasn`t consumed with getting my high school and previous college transcripts mailed to my new apartment here in Quebec.

They have a wicked school system here, but getting into it if you`re not a Quebec resident is a heinously mind numbing experience...

kithkin

Smash Champion
Aw thats too bad, I really wanted to see how much you've improved.

Also, yeah I pretty much lost total respect for AfterDawn right when he posted the levi and nitro thing.

And then when I posted for the first time in this thread, he did it again. So uh yeah.

Anyways, I actually wanna know, were teaming right stu?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Vagrantlibertine - There are some amazing smashers in Quebec you should go out and meet. They only play Melee and are some of the best players in canada.

Talk to Vwins, Bam, Chesterr01 and Divinokage

Virtuozzo

Smash Rookie
Once again Alphicans comes in to save Afterdawns's ***. What i think of Alphicans is a giant super absorbant Depends diaper for Afterdawn. Afterdawn can always Depend on Alphicans to hug his *** when there's a problem.

One advice i say for you Alphicans is to ditch Afterdawn because he and other people are dumping on you for nothing you have done. He is a threat to your reputation. Fix it and just leave Afterdawn on his own till he gets his balls dropped.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Once again Alphicans comes in to save Afterdawns's ***. What i think of Alphicans is a giant super absorbant Depends diaper for Afterdawn. Afterdawn can always Depend on Alphicans to hug his *** when there's a problem.

One advice i say for you Alphicans is to ditch Afterdawn because he and other people are dumping on you for nothing you have done. He is a threat to your reputation. Fix it and just leave Afterdawn on his own till he gets his balls dropped.
Nobody really asked what you thought.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brawl? Intense?

lolololololol.

[EDIT] Mic_128 gave me a warning because I was spamming =(

BetaJim

Smash Rookie
zzzz mic_128 banned me for posting this.

oh and kthxbye
And i blame it all on Victor for spamming

EDIT: I'm surprised how Brad hasn't answered back on what he got...

Top Bottom