• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

Judo777

Smash Master
Light, is your name AJ? Cause thats my name and that would be kinda funny.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Zelda Eats pika (sheik does too)

Sheik IC really really isn't all that bad I promise. Make choices that do not lead to you getting grabbed! space aerials, whip and needles. force then to jump to deal damage (plats)

:)

Anyway as far as the safe versus aggressive play-style bit. You can be safe and agressive. You should ALWAYS punish landings sheik was made to punish landings.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Nothing too notable... Tourney didn't have much advertising but it had $200 for the win! Yay!

@Jimz: Mission Accepted! How've you been man?

EDIT: nice jimmy, keep it up man!

Did judo lose to logic again? How far in bracket are they?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
That was first round. And ya he lost...he had it but he just got too errr idk greedy? when he had established a nice solid lead at the end which logic was able to use to catch up and then get a sneaky kill on the treadmill transformation of ps2.

wow. Nice @ the money ed. Dat frayyyy $

Also it was such a pleasure watching chain do work...

I hate olimar

So i was laughing maniacally the whole time...<3

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
He played that mu every day back in the day...against a very strong ice climbers. He MAY be wrong but he isn't saying that without reason or reliable exp.

Dcold

Smash Lord
After playing Vinnie, Nakat, and iKon's ICs, I say that MU is TERRIBLE, but it is not impossible on certain stages from what I've seen. You NEED platforms. Chain actually is very useful, especially for edge guarding as it separates them, and screws their recovery. That is, if you can get them offstage w/o hitting shield and getting grabbed. Aerial needles are useful, as you really shouldn't be on the ground at the same time as the ICs unless you're on the other side of the stage. But the MU is by no means "not that bad" lol. Don't get grabbed is tough.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Against Ice Climbers your best bet is to use the frontal bair on their shield to turn them around and then ftilt/jab when they whiff a grab because they are facing the wrong direction.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
They can't grab you though. They have to turn around in order to do that and by then your jab should be out. It might also push them out of grab range let me go check.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea it pushes them pretty far back if they don't powershield it.

This is universal against any character btw for anybody who doesn't know about this. Cool little mixup/approach that's generally pretty safe.

I think Scary or Judo or <3 might know what i'm talking about I don't think we have a name for it or anything lol.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Anyone else find it easier to learn things from people who don't actually use Sheik? Probably because there are so little of us out there, but to me it seems easier to learn from other characters. Thoughts?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Anyone else find it easier to learn things from people who don't actually use Sheik? Probably because there are so little of us out there, but to me it seems easier to learn from other characters. Thoughts?
Shoutouts to disqo for this is what he meant to add

:phone:

Top Bottom