• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

bathroom

Smash Rookie
I am in for sex at Luke's on Sunday, and so are Julian, Nando and Dave. Group sessions are always exciting.

bathroom

Smash Rookie
Oh btw, I recently learned to SHDL somewhat consistently! *dances and falls off chair*

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah its not confirmed, I was gonna go into the place today but I really just couldnt be ****ed, Ill do it tomoz since I have to go out anyways, and yeah a decent tourney can be anywhere from around 18 people up to 30ish before it starts getting big.

lifts and stuff as usual silfa?

Silfa

Smash Ace
Our thread didn't get stickied. They just unstickied all the old stickies.

Turns out I might not be able to make it this weekend now, but I'll see what I can do.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ahh great... well we'll do it at yours (thats what she said) just gotta hope everyone knows.

Throwback

Smash Lord
actually last night has made me realise that I'm not gonna be in any shape to do any kind of thinking...just keep your original plans & I'll keep mine to host/come to meets in the new year.

Toughtom

Smash Rookie
What suburb do you guys play in? and how old are you all rougly??

may have a friend or two who would be keen to get in on this....worth a try right?:)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Oh wow the Canberra scene just gets bigger.

We usually have meets at Luke's house which is in Holt and other times we have meets in Tuggernong.

Our age ranges from 15 to like 30 I think. Most of us are around 19. :)

Silfa

Smash Ace
Looks like I probably will come again tomorrow. I'll have to work some stuff out though.

And yeah Thoughtom, you should definitely give it a go if you're keen.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
Luke, if you're there I can make today, but if you could call about lifts/stuff be much appreciated :)

bathroom

Smash Rookie
I'm in if I'm not down the coast.
Daaaamn holiday. Getting in the way of more important things.

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
I still don't know whether I'm heading down to Melbourne or not, but if I'm staying, I'll probably be able to come. Oh btw, any Wolf players willing to give me a few tips? :p

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hey nice Avatar Jason. That is you right? :embarrass

Just wait till Tedeth comes down to Canberra, best Wolf player in Australia. You'll probably get no chance to learn anything from him though since he's always busy playing other people and winning Grand Finals.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
anything this weekend or are ppl busy having social lives? :p
Merry Christmas everybody :)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
There's a Sunday meet at Luke's. Not entirely sure how many people will be going but I'm sure it will be smaller than the last few that we've had.

Anyways, I'm so depressed that my Wii doesn't read discs. Keep me away from sharp objects. :cry:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so anyways, results from the little tourney we had last week if anyone cares

1.luke
2.silfa
3.scabe
4.romant1k
5.julian
5.nanda
7.luffy
7.david
9.jason
9.rose
11.iris

tonight's' smash meet will feature the almighty god rein, the greatest ganon to have ever walked the earth.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
There's a Sunday meet at Luke's. Not entirely sure how many people will be going but I'm sure it will be smaller than the last few that we've had.

Anyways, I'm so depressed that my Wii doesn't read discs. Keep me away from sharp objects. :cry:
Oh noes =(, Buy a wii lens cleaner. apparently that fixes the problem. People say its the brawl disk that causes it or something, but i don't really know D:

Swifty1992

Smash Rookie
I'll be able to attend next time it's in Tuggeranong. Hopefully that's before the tourney.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Got back too late to make it tonight and I'm very tired anyway, which is unfortunate. I'll only be here for tomorrow and then I'll probably be going away again for a couple of days again.

I need smash. :(

Top Bottom