• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Isaac -- That text is entirely my creation. This is what happens when I'm left on night shift.

my current hairdresser is on the vic side and flew in this morning... interesting -- i only found out last night
#1 - Men say and type "barber" and not "hairdresser," whatever they are.

#2 - What's her name? I've got the team lists lol...

p.s. Game was spectacular. 3,538 tickets sold. Vice City Rollers beaten by 99 points lol

Throwback

Smash Lord
zier - sooo good man! Also we need to organise for me to get my power drill back at the very least!

Who's up for Pie this weekend? I now have Blazblue, MVC3 and SSBB.

I'm open for suggestions to just run one game - it seems to make things more cohesive, but I really don't mind either way.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I think having the variety of 3 games is better.

I'm not free saturday, but I am free sunday.
also friday if thats better for people, that way me and nanda can go to the gym after pie.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I should be able to attend a Friday Pie. I can bring a PS3 and SSFIV and Blazblue:CS. I have one arcade stick and 3 controllers.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
#1 - Men say and type "barber" and not "hairdresser," whatever they are.
i go to both a barber and a hairdresser: a barber trims MAH BEARD (hence the name) and a hairdresser cuts/styles hair. i suppose i could say stylist instead of hairdresser, but that's even more 'unmanly'

i'll ask her for her name next time i come in, :)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I really want to see Roller Derby.

I don't like getting the process of going through Ticketek to get tickets. If you can get me a ticket for April 30 Zier, I'd pay you back.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I don't like getting the process of going through Ticketek to get tickets.
Tickets for the home season aren't done through Ticketek (who are theiving scoundrels), instead they're done through OzTix, who are actually really easy and quick. (but yeah I guess I can buy you one when it's time ^__^)

Unfortunately, the jerks chuck in a $1.75 service charge per ticket, so it's actually $11.75 per ticket.

Season passes are avaliable for $62.75 though, which gets you into all 6 Tuggers bouts..

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, hope y'all are well, melbs is pretty sweet and ****s working out good. i'll be back prolly round 4th of july, you *****s better be ready. much love

Keep it real

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm coming Saturday. Not sure about today though. Things will be recorded and uploaded after the 4th April, since that's when I'm uncapped.

Top Bottom