• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
flying to act for roller derby
On that note, tickets for the October 16th bout have now sold out after going on sale yesterday!

Make sure you're ready for November 13th's Double Header Grand Final!

Nanda

Smash Ace
Who is coming to Rock Climbing before Pie??? It will start at around 5-6ish till 8ish.
If i don't already have it, post your mobile number so we can arrange a time that is good for everyone.

also Mitchell or Hume?

Wolf`

Smash Cadet
I don't know where either of the climbing places are, so we'll leave it up to you hey Nanda ;)

Nanda

Smash Ace
sweeto. Does anyone know Joe/Cheese's number?

38 - 40 Essington Street
Mitchell ACT 2911

and

26 Raws Crescent
Hume ACT 2620

Would people prefer North side (Gunghalin area) or South Side (Very close to my house)?

If we do it North side it will be closer to Scabe and Cheese but if we do it south side, its not that far to get to Isaac's place.

and What time is good for you guys. I might come at around 6ish

cheese619

Smash Ace
Hey guys, yeah I'll definitely be at pie tonight. I don't really mind where rock climbing is at and I'm only about 60% sure that I can actually come rock climbing, but just text me the details and I'll let you know.

Wolf`

Smash Cadet
Yeah, we should go every week imo.

Since we're in Sydney this weekend, does anyone want to go Friday night?

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
omg Scabe, my glasses went boom while i was trying to save a kitty from an incoming truck so ill probs look like this when i see you in 2 weeks <3

im not kidding, i lost my spare and the new one will be arriving in 2~3 weeks (most likely after robocawp) so im using this glasses i had 5 or 6 years ago, which remarkably look similar to "Scabe/That kid's" and im blind without glasses.

That is all

Scabe

Successful Businessman
@Sieg we gotta bowl again. I gotta show you how much I've de-improved :p

@Toki: Oh man that's pretty gay. You better bring a Wailord card so I know it's you.

Toby.

Smash Master
**** you scabe, why the **** would you spoil gurren lagann for luke. My opinion of you has been completely changed in the space of about 10 minutes.

FUUUUUUUUUCK

fbwsi;vhawrbi;gfabwr;'abivleawriblyeavriblyavwr

>: (

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Luke was bound to know after what like 5 episodes?

Man I just played the most annoying Terran, all he did was fly his bases around. Took like 30 minutes to catch him. >_>

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Man I just played the most annoying Terran, all he did was fly his bases around. Took like 30 minutes to catch him. >_>
It's ok, you can build flying blue lazer beams that shoop-da-whoop and roflstomp buildings.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I just played some asshat who sat in his base with 60 marines (no, I'm not kidding), and after 40 minutes I still didn't figure out that banelings would crack his base open.

****, ****, ****. ****ing game

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
SCABE!

Bring your DS to Robocawp <333

oh and i got new glasses, but i look so gheeeeey <3333

And..... something which i cant remember to tell you.

Top Bottom