• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT Brawlers

Throwback

Smash Lord
Any Canberra brawlers keen for a game?

I'm a 26 year old guy with 2 mates who play a lot of Brawl. We are constantly trying to improve, but are limited by our lack of experience against good players of other characters.

If you live in Canberra and consider yourself decent or better, we want to meet you & play you! At minimum, you should know and use all the basic techniques (spot dodge, air dodge, teching etc), and know of some advanced ones (glide toss, snakedash or similar). If you're way above that level - we'd still love to play you.

Post in the thread if you are interested in playing one/all of us, and I'll PM you my email address.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
tourney in sydney, sunday 17th of august, any Canberran's who want to go and show Sydney a thing or two I'm going down for the day and I have 2 spots in my car.

Top Bottom