• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Absolute Zero: A Zero Suit Samus Video by Claw

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Seriously though, that down-smash back air when they're recovering solved one of my worst problems ever. I had a lot of down-time because I never knew how to go about edge grabbing when they were recovering from the stage vertically. That's genius, thanks!
I have perfected the Dsmash Bair now XD

the only time i'll miss is if I happen to be too far from the opponent, It will do good when they are up at 73% or above, if the first move doesnt kill, the second one will.

Wow thanks a lot Claw. Now every ******* who watches this is going to switch his main to Zamus and she's going to be mainstream and she won't be my little secret anymore. :(

Why do you have to be so good?
ZSS takes alot of dedication and time to use her effectivly, and alot of people like characters with extreme killing power, ZSS can KO at high %

Not to mention she is very Light and can be KO'd VERY easily at a low %

But that's the price you gotta pay for an awesome character, she isnt your pick up and pwn character.

You can't just pick her up and kick someone's *** with her unless the opponent sucks.

Crimsonjassic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2466-2049-1304
Nice vid, Claw; I like that you put in the extra effort to make it stylish-- very appropriate for Zamus. And you got some excellent control over her. I'd love to spar with ya sometime. But I'm sure your friends list is already maxed out. ;-;

I hate today, I wanted to try a bunch of the new stuff, but my ZSS game went to hell...I hate off days :| why does this always happen when I want to try out new stuff with her? -.-
Finally I got to play against ya, DSR! I've been tryin' to play with you for like the past month. :3 GG, btw. You're definitely the best Zamus user I've played against so far (well, best out of like two... but still really good X3 ). I got the impression that you were really trying to implement some of the stuff from Claw's vid. You almost had me there one time with the ol' DSmash-->Bair off of the stage move-- but you didn't follow through! You'll get it soon enough. :)

Two crits: 1. chase me and keep the pressure on me; go after me when I get launched. 2. Take it easy with the DSmashes. It's a good move, but not as spammable as one would think.

Look forward to our next match.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Nice vid, Claw; I like that you put in the extra effort to make it stylish-- very appropriate for Zamus. And you got some excellent control over her. I'd love to spar with ya sometime. But I'm sure your friends list is already maxed out. ;-;

Finally I got to play against ya, DSR! I've been tryin' to play with you for like the past month. :3 GG, btw. You're definitely the best Zamus user I've played against so far (well, best out of like two... but still really good X3 ). I got the impression that you were really trying to implement some of the stuff from Claw's vid. You almost had me there one time with the ol' DSmash-->Bair off of the stage move-- but you didn't follow through! You'll get it soon enough. :)

Two crits: 1. chase me and keep the pressure on me; go after me when I get launched. 2. Take it easy with the DSmashes. It's a good move, but not as spammable as one would think.

Look forward to our next match.

Hah yeah, you really kicked my *** there, the dsmash bair i tried to get in but I kept missing, I noticed we mirrored some of our attacks at times too.

Yeah, on the dsmashes though I agree i did do it a bit much XD
Maybe that's because I was just testing the dsmash bair this morning on the cpu's to perfect the hitting. I was doing it on stationary CPu's just so I can make sure I can hit them to get the timing down.

I guess I hesitated when I should have attacked.
Yeah, I really was trying to implement some of the stuff from claws video XD.
My game is still a little wonky because of it. All in all great matches, you have a wonderful ZSS.

What I did learn from this experince, is that I got a long way to go for my ZSS, I have alot more to learn and alot more to improve on.

Oh and sorry for the long wait, at one time I forgot who you were XD on my list.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
DSR, I'll give you some training on Wifi again. I'm always willing to help out other ZSS mains.
That'd be awesome, it's been a while since we played..albeit last time we did you kicked my *** hard XD but I think i've improved since our last battle i'm on msn right now if you wanna go for some training matches :p

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Holy crap, I started doing some of the stuff with the downsmash in here in my play and my win rate versus my friends has already gone up....

Crimsonjassic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2466-2049-1304
DSR, no prob and thanks. Let's do it again sometime.

DSR, I'll give you some training on Wifi again. I'm always willing to help out other ZSS mains.
Snaaakeee! I'd love to spar with you sometime as well. I'm not as active on the boards as DSR, but I'm not too shabby at the lurkin'. And I do love the Zamus. Err... to get back on topic, I uh... need to practice the moves from Claw's awesome vid with more good Zamusers. Yeah! :3

Crimsonjassic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2466-2049-1304
That'd be awesome, it's been a while since we played..albeit last time we did you kicked my *** hard XD but I think i've improved since our last battle i'm on msn right now if you wanna go for some training matches :p
Hey, if you guys do, you mind if I watch and/or participate? :3

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Hey, if you guys do, you mind if I watch and/or participate? :3
Fine with me, i wish you had msn, it'd be easier to contact each other that way XD
Though snakeee will probably school me, plus it'd just be a training round meaning i'd set the time to unlimited with a score count :p

Last time I battled with snake, he destroyed me within..like not even 2 min.
I couldn't even hold a candle to him then...but then again I was still relearning everything, I relearned all the basics in brawl from the ground up.

In a span of two months I managed to improve, and I hope to be good like Snakeee,Cake,TFuse,Claw and the rest some day XD

OmgItsWill

Smash Cadet
I loled when you up-b'ed and foot stooled DK.
That was simply amazing! I love your use of her jabs. Keep it up :D

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Yo wusup man, i'm looking for a second and i've been trying ZSS off and on b/c of her special characteristics but i can't seem to connect them together well, jw if u'd b up for some wifi matches sometime, my AIM is mosef6886 and my brawl code is 2793-0287-9757

~Gonzo~

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
Very nice video Claw i have been waiting patiently since i saw the trailer. I guess it's good news to me that i have used quite a few of those moves from the video before i saw the video, must mean i have been doing something right, great work. I think we will have a bit of Zamus popularity from that vid.

DashNoob

Smash Cadet
It´s that all?

J/K

Friggin´ awesome man!!!

Crazy things with up-B, i was actually tinkerin´with it couple of weeks ago and made some of those moves (out of luck most of those times). But watching how you perfected what I was starting to explore just makes me think my self-learning style has been going in a good direction. For example those stage spikes have been some of the most hated KO´s in my crew since I started applying them to my game more often.

Keep it up man!

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Claw is my god <3 I've been using some of these tricks and have been pleasantly surprised by their outcome. Dsmash dsmash to bair is so brilliant. :D

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Other then Cuban's Death combo vid, and maybe the MK Metal one, this is the only combo vid that seems worthy to post. Out right amazing ^.^

Top Bottom