• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Trailer so good, it makes brawl look interesting.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
You're kidding right? That trail is the definition of over editing a video. There were a number of great clips yeah, but there were also a number of clips that just showed hits at high percents with the screen rumbling just to synch with the music.

DC

Smash Cadet
They should show the parts where people camp on the ledge for 8 minutes.

But yeah too much editing, I'm more of a minimalist when I make compilation videos.

Purple

Hi guys!
You're kidding right? That trail is the definition of over editing a video. There were a number of great clips yeah, but there were also a number of clips that just showed hits at high percents with the screen rumbling just to synch with the music.
that's all brawl combo videos are.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I just watched it again, to see how ignorant I was.

Epic music made it look good. I guess the players with good reputations playing each other was pretty hype-inducing, too.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh... unimpressive. I'm not diggin the over-editting.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hbox you know your going to enter brawl too. You should; your DDD is getting better every time I play it.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Dude.
You guys who are complaining about overedditing in the video need to go watch a normal brawl combo video that does not have much editing.

Seriously. If it was not for all that editing, it would be boring as **** to watch. Brawl is not entertaining at any given moment, so without the flashy effects constantly happening that video would suck balls

Player-1

Smash Legend
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Purple

Hi guys!
lol @ reflex being from midwest
lol, apparently you didn't know that every group of people's region was listed BEHIND their actions, it clearly says reflex is from the gentlemen's club. (oh wait, i play mike haze and dehf all the time, oh sorry that's kismet and biglou, my bad)

metagame of brawl combo videos is overediting and rock music.

Top Bottom