• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A thread that doesnt exist anymore cuz someone ruined it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quak

Smash Champion
How to flame- a guide by Quak
In 4 easy steps!​

1. Use the quote button

It's just a good thing to do, it shows other people clearly two things. A) how your right and B) how they're wrong. Plus, it gives you credibility and people don't have to go to previous pages to see what your post is responding to.​

2. Be their friend.

It sets them up to fall even farther, cause then they're like, "Oh quak likes me, sweet, that must mean im right."Pausenot.

3. Find a filler.

A simple "........" or just even hitting enter a couple times will work, feel free to be creative for this step however. personally, i really enjoy the myko spam.

4. Burn them

Keep it short and sweet. No disrespect chris, but you were taking to much time out of your life to flame someone. I mean after all, it's just text on a computer. You want to type 2 sentences, or 10 words combined max for this step.

Example:

Wtf is trolling?
After further review of your profile it comes to my attention that you're either one of 2 things.
A girl or a gay.
And in my book they're one in the same level for how much I care about what they have to say.
Fail at significance once again please.

-QraQ
That's what i always say, "Quit your *****in and get in the kitchen"

LOLP
LO
O;O

L
;O
;P;P

;OL
L
;O
LOP

For real, you're a dip****. Go join the Confederacy.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Ya I know that was pretty bad.
I was trying to get a rise out of Hydro.
Rather dumb of me my bad.
I don't really mean that sort of crap.

Vitin

Smash Cadet
Is it good to go now is it finally over all the trash talking now can the real thread start???

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
yea.. i pretty much have no idea whats going on but back on topic

XD i live on camp pendleton.. if you live close ill come play ;D but heck.. i have been playing dbz budokia tenkachi 3.. so.. i might be a little off.. trying to do a final flash or something :p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Very smooth P talk about the people who spend day to day protecting you.
I'm pretty sure you're small, insignificant and get beat in smash more than a lvl 1 cpu.
Come to Idaho and get destroyed plz.
You're just another wannabe Cali scrub.

-QraQ

P.S. I'm in the Air Force Vitin
dude, i'll be glad to fly to idaho and mm you for whatever the price of my cost to get there is. and we can have a respected third person to hold the money so this gets done. i'm willing to put my money where my mouth is cause I KNOW Idaho is so bad.

QraQ

Smash Ace
dude, i'll be glad to fly to idaho and mm you for whatever the price of my cost to get there is. and we can have a respected third person to hold the money so this gets done. i'm willing to put my money where my mouth is cause I KNOW Idaho is so bad.
I accept.
Come whenever you like I can even get you a place for the night.
Anytime after the 18th.
Better yet you can even come to the Oregon tourney I'm going to the 19th.
If you're serious I am too.

-QraQ

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
alright, i'm going to get paid a lot of money shortly so i'll arrange this.

hey neal, you down to hold the money for this?

qraq, trip's gonna be ~300-350, hope you're prepared.

actually it'd be cool to go to the oregon tourny for free.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
looks like i'll be picking up a free $100

mike, you should know i take people up on dares like a mofo.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Are you guys serious? Will you guys really put up $100? At least make it dollar amounts you will pay. I am 100% serious about this

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Is it good to go now is it finally over all the trash talking now can the real thread start???
Actually Vintin...It was only halftime. :( I'm sorry your thread got ruined by spammers....We all know who started this stupid crap...NeighborhoodP (which he does almost everything...spams like hell in almost every thread...)

To P...man...I really don't care about smash this, or smash that... In the real world, where it counts, You are a F@gg0t(not gay, the demeaning version). You know it, I know it, and that is sad...

To Hydro...Man, you knock people,put them down...putting yourself on this level above everyone else, even when you have no business...Its just funny and ironic...you lecture people about something, while doing it yourself...

To onlookers...why do you associate G@Y and F@GG0T with homosexuality. I say these words for demeaning purposes...not to state your sexuality....

To mods....Crap like that wouldn't happen if you would do your job...(yes...that is 1-2 points against my account...but If i see the points, I better see a couple people banned...)

To Men-Mike...I have no words....your posts always stun me...in a NEGATIVE WAY....***** d0uche

Back on Subject...Is there anyone else in the Mountian Home Area or going to be..(and sorry if you are)? I know a Couple people there...it is about a 40 drive from boise..but there are about 5 smashers in MT. Home by itself...

NOTE: This is my only spam post...If I feel the need to respond..i will edit this one...:)

Miharu

Smash Hero
Actually Vintin...It was only halftime. :( I'm sorry your thread got ruined by spammers....We all know who started this...NeighborhoodP

To P...man...I really don't care about smash this, or smash that. In the real world, where it counts, You are a F@gg0t. You know it, I know it, and that is sad...

To mods....Crap like that wouldn't happen if you would do your job...(yes...that is 1-2 points against my account...but If i see the points, I better see a couple people banned...)

Back on Subject...Is there anyone else in the Mountian Home Area or going to be..(and sorry if you are)? I know a Couple people there...it is about a 40 drive from boise..but there are about 5 smashers in MT. Home by itself...
And so what if he were to be gay? As cheese said, homophobia doesn't really solve anything. Also, you've never met him IRL, so I don't know where you're getting the "In the real world you're ____" **** from.

You're only encouraging more spamming by returning the flames. You're a ****ing moron; come down from your high horse and go mingle with your own idiotic kind.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lolz @ making blanket assumptions about me based on a couple of internet posts

i'm interested in getting some side bet action. everyone place bets on whether or not i'll do this.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Eh I decided I'm not doing this anymore.
No matter how much I think I'd win I'm not willing to bet that kind of money.
Not in this point of my life.
I'll mm you just not for that kind of money I'm smarter than that.
Yup I guess I'm a vag.

-QraQ

P.S. I was thinking of just letting you fly to Oregon anyways then give you the new lol. How funny that would've been.

Vitin

Smash Cadet
yea.. i pretty much have no idea whats going on but back on topic

XD i live on camp pendleton.. if you live close ill come play ;D but heck.. i have been playing dbz budokia tenkachi 3.. so.. i might be a little off.. trying to do a final flash or something :p
yea im pretty near that im in the naval base u should deffenetly play

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I just read the incredibly offensive/funny beginning of this thread.

And I just want to say:

In my opinion, you have to have earned a certain level of respect to have the right to call someone else a scrub, no matter how bad that other player is. I don't think QraQ has met this requirement.

knuttz45

Smash Ace

And I just want to say:

In my opinion, you have to have earned a certain level of respect to have the right to call someone else a scrub, no matter how bad that other player is. I don't think QraQ has met this requirement.
Sorry to say Hugs...this crap started WAY before this thread...You are right about scrub calling...but it isn't just Qraq doing the **** talking though....he is the only one doing it BACK to these guys.....It flowed over to this thread because of P's irrelevant offensive post...and that dom IS in the military he said something back....so I really hope you aren't dogging on just one person...or defending anyone....:urg:..

All I've seen so far is the people who post in these threads from California are completely disrespectful...and I don't want to see you in that category hugs....and its not what you posted...what you posted is not disrespectful...its what you chose to post and the time you did it that was....

Truely I hope we never argue like this IF we ever played together...I'd love to see the skill of Cali, and learn from playing them...You can only learn so much from vids.(Tnx Mang0 and King)

QraQ

Smash Ace

And I just want to say:

"Requirement"
I hope you can actually see the pure BS that serves. Seeing that 90% of the Cali people who post in Idaho threads call us scrubs in one way or another. For no apparent reason mind you. With no real bases towards it. Just to say it.
And this "certain level of respect" wouldn't be because I'm not known on the west coast is it. As Mike put it I'm from Texas and hold much respect there. It's pretty much the same as someone whos respected in Houston talking crap and another person from Houston backing them up because they don't actually know the other individual
I hope you don't condone every1 from Cali to post this way for the lone fact that they are from Cali which gives them the right.

-QraQ

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Everyone in this thread is a scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom