• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Straked Request: How Much You Should Think While Playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I agree. The last thing we need to do is think too hard while playing an inherently simple character such as Jigglypuff.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I never, ever think when I play as Jigglypuff. It's all raw instinct. At least on wifi. Offline I would probly have to think.

PND

Smash Champion
Sometimes I over-think, sometimes it's just subconscious action. But my subconscious action is never without thought, it's just not "active" thought. Like, I'll be having a conversation with someone in the audience and still play my tourney match. It depends on what's going on around me, what character I'm facing, the skill of my opponent, the noise level, lots of different things effect me.

That being said, thinking is better than not thinking.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I don't tend to think much when playing as Jigglypuff. Which explains why I use the same six moves over and over. (Nair, Bair, Fair, Dair, grab and Pound literally make up 99.5% of my game).

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I only requested you be funnier.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i play this game so much that i dont really have to look at the tv at all i can just configure with the sound and my inputs what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom