• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A SSBB Tech Skill Video

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
That was pretty nice.

Good job.

And yeah, the intro was also awesome.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
how did you do the thing with diddy where you ran forward then slid backwards
it was an awesome video btw ^_^

Hype

Smash Lord
how did you do the thing with diddy where you ran forward then slid backwards
it was an awesome video btw ^_^
I had a banana in my hand. I glide tossed backwards while using the C-stick to throw the banana down and then I regrabed it while sliding.

And thanks for the comments everyone XD

Riku00

Smash Ace
so beautiful.

what i don't understand is why people say brawl has no tech skills, but they say melee does.
Will someone please tell me why? My opinion is that its possible they gots no brawl skills.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I was offended.
I might cry.

The Falco part was great, nice job.

Hype

Smash Lord
Really enjoyed that video, great eye opener to all that can be done in Brawl if you take the time to look.

Bravo, sir.
ty

Does the d-smash trick for sheik have to be done on Yoshi's Island or any incline?
It's not a level specific glitch because It can be done on flat ground, but you slide WAY more on the slope. So I assume that any incline would work.

LMAO

What is that uber IC glitch @ 2:50???
- Edge Float
How to Perform: Facing the edge of a solid platform, do a de-sync that causes Nana to move forward but Popo to stay in place. Recommended is "dash-dance to hyphen smash."
Effect: Nana gets stuck under the edge while magnetically attracted to Popo. This exploit can be used for edge guarding, but ends if Popo becomes too far separated from Nana.
OP: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166053
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xv6HNATOnc

nasir123

Smash Ace
wow in my opinion that was fantastic. it was a lot of skill but the only thing that i could say would be that like that diddy king glide toss down bannana and then grab was a bit slow as well as the IC chain on falco (dthrow fair, d-throw fair, f-grab,-fgrab,fgrab, fgrab then spike. but yeah juss speed thoose up and u got in my opinion one of the best ammounts of tech skill also u should try to out some pikattchu quick atack cancels in there and espesially the mindgaming ones xD

Riku00

Smash Ace
How was the Mario cape glide thing performed? iv'e done this once before on accident and it scared me becuz it launched me all the way to the (danger zone) to the left of FD

Shök

Smash Champion
All you have to do is cape at the very edge.

Run, when your at the very edge, cape.

It will send you flying forward.

Hype

Smash Lord
You DI forward and then crawl backwards as you land. It only works with characters that can crawl but best with shiek (I think). You have to do it on that part of yoshi's island, I think it has somthing to do with the slope. Technically, it works everywhere, but you slide way more on slopes.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
You DI forward and then crawl backwards as you land. It only works with characters that can crawl but best with shiek (I think). You have to do it on that part of yoshi's island, I think it has somthing to do with the slope. Technically, it works everywhere, but you slide way more on slopes.
Good **** bro :) Looks like i figured it out.

WIGI

Smash Champion
I started by making a few games on FD and just watched the background. I watched for a constant (or close to constant)background. Make sure your playing special brawl with a FIXED BACKGROUND.

Then I just recorded this background with my characters teetering on each edge.

I then waited for the constant background again and just messed around with marth while having P2 teetering over the edge. I then restarted the game (the constant background was close to the beggining) over and over while doing various attacks in the 15 or so seconds of constant background.

I used the "Pan and Zoom" effect to zoom in just enough so the characters teetering over the edges weren't visable. I also raised the screen to hide the % of the characters. This gave me a plain and constant background.

I memorized the numbers for how much zoom and shifting and applied them to all the intro clips.

I put all the clips in an order and added like 2-frame fade transitions (30FPS) in between all clips. This made the characters dissapear with a fade and the background flow better.

Then I just did as bit of fine tuning frame by frame to seperate the dancing blade perfectly.

I hope I answered your question well, If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
Good **** bro :) Looks like i figured it out.

thanks hype, good to know=] might be able to do a few tricks with this+ masking nin vegas 7.

Top Bottom