• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Robots could qualify as people in the future, with whether you view an actual sentient AI like Glados as a person or from us maybe extracting our memories or whatever and implanting them in bionic bodies, since I think we're currently developing ways to extract **** like that. Obviously animals like snails are easier test subjects than a full-on human, but the experiments are being done and tested so it's a possible future.

D

Deleted member

One of my favorite things about both Buddyfight and Vanguard:

Bushiroad self-inserts dubbed ads into every damn episode, start-middle-end. It's honestly kinda amusing to me.

Shroob

Sup?
download.jpg

When you come to Smashboards to hang with your pals and get funny haha memes

And you wind up with an existential crisis

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Clearly I brought up this idea at the wrong time with the wrong people.

I'm gonna log off for the night. I feel like I'm hanging out in the boys locker room.
I'm a bit late but I would like to chime in and say that I personally don't believe it should be taken as trans rights. Not so much because Seth is a machine at their core, since Seth is shown to have the intelligence and ability to emote and reflect as a human would. It's more so that Seth isn't doing this to be a women, his body is now modeled specifically after Juri because to him she's the most powerful. Which makes sense with canon events taken into consideration. You're allowed to see it as trans represention if you like, though I don't think it's very good representation all things considered. Though it is very much in the lane of women being strong

Sorry if you saw this pre edit, my phone lagged and hit post by accident before finishing

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm happy that the muppet goose is getting some decent memes, but I think we're sleeping on a certain QUOTE in that skit.

"Goose. Stop it."

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I dunno. I like those kinds of topics because the progression of technology and the moral dilemma of deciding the rights of a... race(?) we created and if they qualify as actual citizens is something interesting.

Then again, I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi buff, so...

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Ugh, I think I have the flu. I have muscle pain, I literally cannot get warm (except my entire face, which feels like it's on fire), my eyes hurt, I have a slight headache, and I feel a little vom-y. This sucks. I'm probably calling in to work tomorrow.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Ugh, I think I have the flu. I have muscle pain, I literally cannot get warm (except my entire face, which feels like it's on fire), my eyes hurt, I have a slight headache, and I feel a little vom-y. This sucks. I'm probably calling in to work tomorrow.
Uh yeah, best to probably rest and focus on not letting your peers and customers see that.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Sorry to hear that, I just got over being sick myself. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water if you find yourself sweatng a lot, or not sweating, which may be from being dehydrated. Rest well if you call out from work.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hope you feel better.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sleep.

And get a lotta vitamin C.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I hope you heal up asap. That doesn't sound fun at all.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>me: playing Moria
>ally Ana: "You're powered up! Get in there!"
>me: Ultimate is ready

THIS WILL BE MY GREATEST, MOST POWERFUL KAMEHAMEHA!!!

Edit: it's too bad I got wiped before I killed anyone. :T

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Man, why is peoples talking about gender, robot & someone named Seth? Only one I can think atm is pretty unpopular in his series, so I don't that's-"

*go into Youtube*

"...wait, what the f-"
172.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom