• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How has everyone been doing all-day? It been pretty non-eventual & boring for me as usual.
Nothing major happened. Both good and bad.

you ever just

A̷͙͍͙̦̮͍̰̭̥͕̪̙͕̿̋͗̇̄̏̓́̈́̒Ă̷͔͙̲̼̫̫̔͝͠Ä̶̧̻̪̰͓̼̜́͌̍A̶̢̛̬͑͌̾́̅̏̓͊̃̅̀̎͘̚͜͜Ã̴̩̖̗̇̅̽̂̓̏̇͛A̸̻̱͎̱̩̠̮͇̩͖͚͑̾́͊̊͆̔̿͒̚Á̷̹͙̖̌̏͝A̵̎͌̔̑͆͊͌̇͘̕͜Ă̷̡̧̝̭̩̹̜̞͍̳͈̊͆̌̃̄͊̊̉̾͝À̷̢̛͎͈̞̭̜̯͉̈́̿̓̅̾̓̃̕ͅA̶̛͎͕̼̲̩̐̌̾͑́͝͝A̷̡̻̗̙͕̻̺͎̮͊̍̿͒̄͝ͅA̸̲͚̗̻̽̀̽̈́̑̽̈́͠Ǎ̸͙͙͍͖̘̄̿̌̽̂̂͜͠͠A̶̜̠̟̺̞̗̠̲̻͔̗̖̪̗̾͜A̴̧̪̤̩̣͖̮͕̟̋͘͜͝ͅͅA̸͔̞̳͚̖̣̥̙͕̞͉̎̋͛̍̈͒͑̒̊̉̓͆̂́̑A̸̡̢̛̤̪̭̹͇͖͕̝͖̠̎̍̈́̀ͅͅA̴̪͖͗̅̉͗͒A̸͔͌́͂̊̓̕Ą̶̛̹̟͎̰͎̩̳̎̃͌̂̑̄̈̚͝À̶̭̺̞͓̻̳͇̈́̓́̓͊͘͝Ă̶̞̐̌͛A̴̧̧̹̩͖̻̦̰̪͓̞̳̍̔͛͘͜Ą̷̨̡̨͈̹̦͙̰̰̘͎̒́̉̈̈́̈́́͘Ą̶̢̹̟̹̗̺̝̙̻̭͍̻̺̓͐͗̒͆͘͝Ắ̴̖͒͒́͑̌̀̊̚͝Â̶͓̭͎̼̗̰̻̲̝͉̪̂̈́̒͋̍͑̈́̉̈́̾̚͘͠ͅA̴̡̤̼̖̰̩̫̒̈̃͋̐͆̈́͂̾͊̂̕͝Á̸̛͕͇̗̼̥̗͎̻͊́̔̑͋̇̆̄͘͝͝͠Ą̴̨̖̣̹͔̣͔̣̭̭̩̩̙̣͆͐̓̓̑̒́A̴͖̰̠̗̭̿̔̈̄̍A̵̧̢̧͚͇͎͖̦͔͔͍̪͕͈̐̀̾Ą̷̭̻̲̗̦͖̪̜̈́͋̈́͒͜͠A̷̫̜͍̱̋͜͜À̶̢̮̦̘̭̩͈̯̯̦̟͈̙͍̑̎͊̒̍̅̈́͜A̶̡̪̪̟̋́̿͠A̶̻̝̰̼̗̖͇̯̯̞͇̩̫̓͛̉̉̉ͅA̸̹̠̮̩͉̳̥̱͛̒̇̓̐̍̚͘A̸̜̗͒́̋͂̓͌͠Ą̷̯͓̣̹͚̘̞̳̹̳͔̏̅̂͐͒͑̋̀̎͛̍̇̕A̷̛̗̠͙̮͓͕̖͕̻̪̋̀͑͒͗̄̇̍́̈́͆͘͜͜͠Ą̴̡̛̼̣̜̱͓̼̱̊̈̋̑̔̒̌̍̄̊̾̕͝A̶͉͖̗̋̍́̌̇͆͂̆͠A̵͎̻͙̞͇̣̺͈͛̾̉̽̍͐́̃̕̕͜͠A̷̺̭̳̐̎̌́͑͐̈̐̏̄̓͌Ä̶̘̗͕̞̰̥͇́͌͊͊̾̏À̵̛̗̪͙̲̣̥̹̥͕̭̝̆͗̌̄̊̑̈́̾͘̕A̸̧͇̻̜̟͑̀̋̊̀̑̒̑̈́̀ͅA̷̞͑̒͊̀̂̿͌͌́͘͝Á̸̟̻̖͔͉̮̱̣̰̹̭͍̬̒͂̎͋́̂͋́̚͜͝A̸̢̧͖̮͖̞̘̗̱͗̑̇̄̐̃̈̉͒͝Ȃ̶̛̝͚̱̼̟̠̦̌͂̉͗̈́͐́͊̍̆̈͜͝Ȃ̶̢̛͔͚̞͕̞̿͊̅́̀̇̅̍̂̀̚͜Ą̵̩̰͉̮͙͎͖̳̻͎̤͇̋͋ͅÁ̸̧͕͔̞̪͈͎̭̠̂͌͐̑̊͌̅͒̋͑ͅA̴̡̺̤̳̅̒͐̍̂̑̂͊A̵̢͖͈̩͓̳̩̮̲͍̯̱̜͔͛͋́͂͜Ả̵͎͇̥̦͇͕͕͇̃͠Ḁ̴̭̺͖͔̭͖̭̇̾͘͜A̷̟̔͐̋̌͌͝͠A̷̡̛̮̗̝̲̲̫̩̗͚͍̹̎̇A̵̞̮̣̫̪͚̝̹̗̾͐͌A̸̧͈̖͉̻̪͖͍̞̎̅̊̈́Ȃ̸̡̠̈͘A̶̧̦͍̣̝̟͓̮̭̩͊A̸̡͍̫̩̳͍̗͑̈́̄̍̑̆̍͐A̴̫͙̣̮͗A̸̛̻͕̘͓͇̠̠̖̪̘̲̩̺̽̔̌̏̓̓̈́̂̔͘Ą̴̛̯̯̳̩̭̦͔̳̝̉̋́͒̈́̇̊̋͊ͅA̶̰̟̋̎̓̈̄͂̍̽͝A̴̢̜̹͔̝̬̦̿̄A̸̖̮̜̭͗̓̋̓̐̉̽̓̀͗̍̾̅̚Ą̵̼̻̙͓̟̭̙̙͓̘̋Ą̵̼̤̃̄̆͒̒̈́̿̎͛͌͑͆͊̈͝Ȃ̵̧̛̘̞͖̻͎̥̱̪͎̹͌̐̓͑̚̚Ȁ̶̠̱̠͈̘̩̺͈̽̽̿́̄̓̽͘ͅA̷̻̰̞̫͍͌͊̏̈́́̏͐̾́͐̀͐̽͠ͅĄ̸̨̦̹͚̥̹̤̩͈̹̟̪̎̃͆̑̑͆̏̕͜͝Ą̸̰̤̜͇̺̱͔̜̰̜̘̩̉̍̾̈́͌̉̆͜͝A̶̪̗͉̖̣͕͕͉̬̦̪͔̭͒͆͌̈́̅̓̚A̸̡̨̧̬̳̘̹̦͚͓͈͙̳͕͂̿̄̃̕͜À̸̤̇̀̅A̸̡̡̢̦̖͉̪̖̳͍̗͎̭͔͔͋̂A̴̼̦̼̪̮̝̭̟̤̝͈̥̺͕͙̾Ā̷̡̛̛̙̳̫̮͕̬͕̦̐͋̔̇͑̾͜Ã̵̧̫͔͇͖͖̰̺̙͍̺̫̍̏̕A̷̡̨͇̩̻̦̤͖͚͓̺̹̥̝͌̆̈́̄̚͝Ä̵̢̡̧̜̞̞͚͇̺͇͌̆̈́̈̎̇͗̀̓̚ͅÁ̸̢̧͇̤̭̩̻̥̻̻̙͉̆̄̿̽̚͜ͅĄ̴͎̦͓̘̜̩̮̞̊͆͐̅̋̑̆̑̍͆͒́̔̈A̵̡͎̦͚͇̥̯̓̊͑̓̈́̒̄͆Ą̵̛̽̂̈́͆͐̐͌̍̄̀͆͗̚͝A̵̫̗͙̟̩̱̲̭̤̽̈́̀͑͆̐̐Ą̵̦͚͖̝͙̞͉̭̬̺́̂̈́͜͜Ȁ̴̻͈̜͉͕͎̼̻̙͙̝͉̣̣̍̔͛̉̀́̑̑̆͗͝͝͝Ȃ̷̡̨̻͉̼̟̜͍̼̺̦̦̐́̔́̉̔͛͑͘̕͜͝͝͠Ä̷̘̹͈̊̎̓̚Ä̵̛̰͕̝̩̬̲́͊̉̒͐͜͜Ą̶̛̬̬̲̟̟͓̳̽̈́͋̆̋̔͂̈́͑̌A̴̹͕̻̘̟͉̮͂͒͐̍̀A̶͉̫̮͂́̒̽̑̓͐̅̿͜Ą̵̮̩̭̦̪̞͓̔́̓͘͠A̵̙̮͔̳̞̋A̴̛̯̜͍̭̠̯̮̅͗̓̾̓͐͝Ä̴̡͓̭͕̙̺̝̗̙̞͓̘̱̗́́̾̂Ắ̴̦͔̼̰͖̱̌͆̐͜͝A̸̛͕͌̾̀͗̔̐̀̂̓̊͛́͘͠Ą̸͓͔̥͊̆̊̉̂͒̒̐́̈̈̈́̕̚̕Ą̵̛̯̼͔̦̪̝̹̗͖̻͎͔̣̯͂̃̽̈́͆̂̈́͂͆̈́͠À̸̟̫̓͆̈́̿́̈́̔͛̃͝͝

have one of those days

Yeah, I do.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
you ever just

A̷͙͍͙̦̮͍̰̭̥͕̪̙͕̿̋͗̇̄̏̓́̈́̒Ă̷͔͙̲̼̫̫̔͝͠Ä̶̧̻̪̰͓̼̜́͌̍A̶̢̛̬͑͌̾́̅̏̓͊̃̅̀̎͘̚͜͜Ã̴̩̖̗̇̅̽̂̓̏̇͛A̸̻̱͎̱̩̠̮͇̩͖͚͑̾́͊̊͆̔̿͒̚Á̷̹͙̖̌̏͝A̵̎͌̔̑͆͊͌̇͘̕͜Ă̷̡̧̝̭̩̹̜̞͍̳͈̊͆̌̃̄͊̊̉̾͝À̷̢̛͎͈̞̭̜̯͉̈́̿̓̅̾̓̃̕ͅA̶̛͎͕̼̲̩̐̌̾͑́͝͝A̷̡̻̗̙͕̻̺͎̮͊̍̿͒̄͝ͅA̸̲͚̗̻̽̀̽̈́̑̽̈́͠Ǎ̸͙͙͍͖̘̄̿̌̽̂̂͜͠͠A̶̜̠̟̺̞̗̠̲̻͔̗̖̪̗̾͜A̴̧̪̤̩̣͖̮͕̟̋͘͜͝ͅͅA̸͔̞̳͚̖̣̥̙͕̞͉̎̋͛̍̈͒͑̒̊̉̓͆̂́̑A̸̡̢̛̤̪̭̹͇͖͕̝͖̠̎̍̈́̀ͅͅA̴̪͖͗̅̉͗͒A̸͔͌́͂̊̓̕Ą̶̛̹̟͎̰͎̩̳̎̃͌̂̑̄̈̚͝À̶̭̺̞͓̻̳͇̈́̓́̓͊͘͝Ă̶̞̐̌͛A̴̧̧̹̩͖̻̦̰̪͓̞̳̍̔͛͘͜Ą̷̨̡̨͈̹̦͙̰̰̘͎̒́̉̈̈́̈́́͘Ą̶̢̹̟̹̗̺̝̙̻̭͍̻̺̓͐͗̒͆͘͝Ắ̴̖͒͒́͑̌̀̊̚͝Â̶͓̭͎̼̗̰̻̲̝͉̪̂̈́̒͋̍͑̈́̉̈́̾̚͘͠ͅA̴̡̤̼̖̰̩̫̒̈̃͋̐͆̈́͂̾͊̂̕͝Á̸̛͕͇̗̼̥̗͎̻͊́̔̑͋̇̆̄͘͝͝͠Ą̴̨̖̣̹͔̣͔̣̭̭̩̩̙̣͆͐̓̓̑̒́A̴͖̰̠̗̭̿̔̈̄̍A̵̧̢̧͚͇͎͖̦͔͔͍̪͕͈̐̀̾Ą̷̭̻̲̗̦͖̪̜̈́͋̈́͒͜͠A̷̫̜͍̱̋͜͜À̶̢̮̦̘̭̩͈̯̯̦̟͈̙͍̑̎͊̒̍̅̈́͜A̶̡̪̪̟̋́̿͠A̶̻̝̰̼̗̖͇̯̯̞͇̩̫̓͛̉̉̉ͅA̸̹̠̮̩͉̳̥̱͛̒̇̓̐̍̚͘A̸̜̗͒́̋͂̓͌͠Ą̷̯͓̣̹͚̘̞̳̹̳͔̏̅̂͐͒͑̋̀̎͛̍̇̕A̷̛̗̠͙̮͓͕̖͕̻̪̋̀͑͒͗̄̇̍́̈́͆͘͜͜͠Ą̴̡̛̼̣̜̱͓̼̱̊̈̋̑̔̒̌̍̄̊̾̕͝A̶͉͖̗̋̍́̌̇͆͂̆͠A̵͎̻͙̞͇̣̺͈͛̾̉̽̍͐́̃̕̕͜͠A̷̺̭̳̐̎̌́͑͐̈̐̏̄̓͌Ä̶̘̗͕̞̰̥͇́͌͊͊̾̏À̵̛̗̪͙̲̣̥̹̥͕̭̝̆͗̌̄̊̑̈́̾͘̕A̸̧͇̻̜̟͑̀̋̊̀̑̒̑̈́̀ͅA̷̞͑̒͊̀̂̿͌͌́͘͝Á̸̟̻̖͔͉̮̱̣̰̹̭͍̬̒͂̎͋́̂͋́̚͜͝A̸̢̧͖̮͖̞̘̗̱͗̑̇̄̐̃̈̉͒͝Ȃ̶̛̝͚̱̼̟̠̦̌͂̉͗̈́͐́͊̍̆̈͜͝Ȃ̶̢̛͔͚̞͕̞̿͊̅́̀̇̅̍̂̀̚͜Ą̵̩̰͉̮͙͎͖̳̻͎̤͇̋͋ͅÁ̸̧͕͔̞̪͈͎̭̠̂͌͐̑̊͌̅͒̋͑ͅA̴̡̺̤̳̅̒͐̍̂̑̂͊A̵̢͖͈̩͓̳̩̮̲͍̯̱̜͔͛͋́͂͜Ả̵͎͇̥̦͇͕͕͇̃͠Ḁ̴̭̺͖͔̭͖̭̇̾͘͜A̷̟̔͐̋̌͌͝͠A̷̡̛̮̗̝̲̲̫̩̗͚͍̹̎̇A̵̞̮̣̫̪͚̝̹̗̾͐͌A̸̧͈̖͉̻̪͖͍̞̎̅̊̈́Ȃ̸̡̠̈͘A̶̧̦͍̣̝̟͓̮̭̩͊A̸̡͍̫̩̳͍̗͑̈́̄̍̑̆̍͐A̴̫͙̣̮͗A̸̛̻͕̘͓͇̠̠̖̪̘̲̩̺̽̔̌̏̓̓̈́̂̔͘Ą̴̛̯̯̳̩̭̦͔̳̝̉̋́͒̈́̇̊̋͊ͅA̶̰̟̋̎̓̈̄͂̍̽͝A̴̢̜̹͔̝̬̦̿̄A̸̖̮̜̭͗̓̋̓̐̉̽̓̀͗̍̾̅̚Ą̵̼̻̙͓̟̭̙̙͓̘̋Ą̵̼̤̃̄̆͒̒̈́̿̎͛͌͑͆͊̈͝Ȃ̵̧̛̘̞͖̻͎̥̱̪͎̹͌̐̓͑̚̚Ȁ̶̠̱̠͈̘̩̺͈̽̽̿́̄̓̽͘ͅA̷̻̰̞̫͍͌͊̏̈́́̏͐̾́͐̀͐̽͠ͅĄ̸̨̦̹͚̥̹̤̩͈̹̟̪̎̃͆̑̑͆̏̕͜͝Ą̸̰̤̜͇̺̱͔̜̰̜̘̩̉̍̾̈́͌̉̆͜͝A̶̪̗͉̖̣͕͕͉̬̦̪͔̭͒͆͌̈́̅̓̚A̸̡̨̧̬̳̘̹̦͚͓͈͙̳͕͂̿̄̃̕͜À̸̤̇̀̅A̸̡̡̢̦̖͉̪̖̳͍̗͎̭͔͔͋̂A̴̼̦̼̪̮̝̭̟̤̝͈̥̺͕͙̾Ā̷̡̛̛̙̳̫̮͕̬͕̦̐͋̔̇͑̾͜Ã̵̧̫͔͇͖͖̰̺̙͍̺̫̍̏̕A̷̡̨͇̩̻̦̤͖͚͓̺̹̥̝͌̆̈́̄̚͝Ä̵̢̡̧̜̞̞͚͇̺͇͌̆̈́̈̎̇͗̀̓̚ͅÁ̸̢̧͇̤̭̩̻̥̻̻̙͉̆̄̿̽̚͜ͅĄ̴͎̦͓̘̜̩̮̞̊͆͐̅̋̑̆̑̍͆͒́̔̈A̵̡͎̦͚͇̥̯̓̊͑̓̈́̒̄͆Ą̵̛̽̂̈́͆͐̐͌̍̄̀͆͗̚͝A̵̫̗͙̟̩̱̲̭̤̽̈́̀͑͆̐̐Ą̵̦͚͖̝͙̞͉̭̬̺́̂̈́͜͜Ȁ̴̻͈̜͉͕͎̼̻̙͙̝͉̣̣̍̔͛̉̀́̑̑̆͗͝͝͝Ȃ̷̡̨̻͉̼̟̜͍̼̺̦̦̐́̔́̉̔͛͑͘̕͜͝͝͠Ä̷̘̹͈̊̎̓̚Ä̵̛̰͕̝̩̬̲́͊̉̒͐͜͜Ą̶̛̬̬̲̟̟͓̳̽̈́͋̆̋̔͂̈́͑̌A̴̹͕̻̘̟͉̮͂͒͐̍̀A̶͉̫̮͂́̒̽̑̓͐̅̿͜Ą̵̮̩̭̦̪̞͓̔́̓͘͠A̵̙̮͔̳̞̋A̴̛̯̜͍̭̠̯̮̅͗̓̾̓͐͝Ä̴̡͓̭͕̙̺̝̗̙̞͓̘̱̗́́̾̂Ắ̴̦͔̼̰͖̱̌͆̐͜͝A̸̛͕͌̾̀͗̔̐̀̂̓̊͛́͘͠Ą̸͓͔̥͊̆̊̉̂͒̒̐́̈̈̈́̕̚̕Ą̵̛̯̼͔̦̪̝̹̗͖̻͎͔̣̯͂̃̽̈́͆̂̈́͂͆̈́͠À̸̟̫̓͆̈́̿́̈́̔͛̃͝͝

have one of those days
......Um, no???

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
How has everyone been doing all-day? It been pretty non-eventual & boring for me as usual.
see this post
you ever just

have one of those days

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
@JDCabrera Ideally I want Sonic Clash to have its gameplay resembling UMvC3/MvCI, though I do wanna see a few other elements from other fighting games. Something I think would be fun are MKX/11/Injustice 2 styled character intros, maybe even a similar clash mechanic to I2 as well.

D

Deleted member

@JDCabrera Ideally I want Sonic Clash to have its gameplay resembling UMvC3/MvCI, though I do wanna see a few other elements from other fighting games. Something I think would be fun are MKX/11/Injustice 2 styled character intros, maybe even a similar clash mechanic to I2 as well.
Character intros would work really well with the Sonic characters.

Sonic would easily have intros with Knuckles, Tails and Eggman.

Amy would also have a fun intro with Sonic for sure.

D

Deleted member

Go to the SFV youtube trailer and watch Seth's reveal trailer.
SFV who now?

Could you just...embed it here thou? Much easier than just telling us to go somewhere on youtube we might not even find. Who's this Seth guy anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Finally finished Indeedee breeding. Got two 5 IV Timid Indeedees, one male and one female.

Nicknamed them Jakob and Felicia and if you get what I'm referencing, then I don't know whether to say "cool" or "sorry". Opossum Opossum might get it. :p

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
SFV who now?

Could you just...embed it here thou? Much easier than just telling us to go somewhere on youtube we might not even find. Who's this Seth guy anyway?
villain of SF4, a big naked titanium yin-yang man or whatever i remember about him

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
SFV who now?

OK. If you don't know who the character is then you aren't gonna get it just from the trailer.

Go back a few pages, the trailer was already embedded.

SFV means Street Fighter V

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Character intros would work really well with the Sonic characters.

Sonic would easily have intros with Knuckles, Tails and Eggman.

Amy would also have a fun intro with Sonic for sure.
Amy: So, loser buys the other dinner?
:ultsonic:: Amy, I know that means a date with you either way.
Amy: It was worth a shot.

Yeah I’ve been thinking about several dialogue exchanges between my roster. I think it’d be fun to have the writing and humor shine like that.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
SF already had Poison, even if that's still a ****ing hassle to determine what the creators themselves think.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Yes, that game uses 3D models.
On top of DBFZ, both of the Recent Guilty Gears, XRD and StrIVe do as well. So does the upcoming Granblue VS. And I believe they helped to make Kill la Kill IF.

SFV who now?

It's also easier to just type his name and series into Google than complain about how hard it is. He's the Final boss of Street Fighter 4. His moveset stole attacks from many of the SF2 characters. He's some kind of android like Cell or Ultron. And like Ultron, Seth in SFV is a female version of that design, though he has the same voice as before. Although most of Ultron's designs are male designs, he had like 1 or 2 female bodies.

It seems like he might take aspects of any opponent he faces. since he used Guile moves on Guile, Bison moves on Bison and Juri moves on Juri. But those could just be the characters this version of him copies. I don't know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OK. If you don't know who the character is then you aren't gonna get it just from the trailer.

Go back a few pages, the trailer was already embedded.

SFV means Street Fighter V
If I'm not gonna get it, then spell it out, what is the problem exactly? I just watched the trailer, and nothing really seemed wrong.

D

Deleted member

On top of DBFZ, both of the Recent Guilty Gears, XRD and StrIVe do as well. So does the upcoming Granblue VS. And I believe they helped to make Kill la Kill IF.

It's also easier to just type his name and series into Google than complain about how hard it is. He's the Final boss of Street Fighter 4. His moveset stole attacks from many of the SF2 characters. He's some kind of android like Cell or Ultron. And like Ultron, Seth in SFV is a female version of that design, though he has the same voice as before. Although most of Ultron's designs are male designs, he had like 1 or 2 female bodies.

It seems like he might take aspects of any opponent he faces. since he used Guile moves on Guile, Bison moves on Bison and Juri moves on Juri. But those could just be the characters this version of him copies. I don't know.
I didn't understand a word you said, tbh. Literally know nothing of Street Fighter other than Ryu and Ken

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If I'm not gonna get it, then spell it out, what is the problem exactly? I just watched the trailer, and nothing really seemed wrong.
Seth is a character who previously inhabited a male body and now exists in a female one. It's not a problem. I just want to know if it qualifies as trans representation to some degree.

I mean, I think it does. But I'm not as woke as other people in the LGBTQ community, i still like the binary, so I can't voice my opinions because they hurt other people. But you probably can't weigh in considering I've had to spend the last 5 minutes explaining it.
I didn't understand a word you said, tbh. Literally know nothing of Street Fighter other than Ryu and Ken
Seth is a robot who copies the powers of other fighters. Simple is as simple does.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Seth is a character who previously inhabited a male body and now exists in a female one. It's not a problem. I just want to know if it qualifies as trans representation to some degree.
More like they likely don't care about their biological sex and gender identity and/or people will interpret it as a mostly masculine entiry possessing a female vessel.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know DBZ? Cell could copy moves from Goku,Vegeta,Piccolo and Frieza mostly.

Seth is like that but with Street Fighter characters, in SF4, he had Ryu's Shoryuken as one of his moves.

Now in SF5, it seems like he's taking a different set of attacks from a different set of characters, to make him very different. If implanting his weird robot brain into a female body wasn't already pretty different.

Shroob

Sup?
Is Seth even human?

If it's just 'genetically engineered bio-weapon', I doubt it cares about what gender it is as long as it has the ability to kill.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If Seth uses robot bodies I doubt he cares about what mortal form he takes, male or female. I don't think that classifies as any gender statement, I think Seth just straight doesn't care and will use anything to **** people up if the opportunity is given.

****, M. Bison could go into a woman's body with Psycho Powers if he had too.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

I mean, I think it does. But I'm not as woke as other people in the LGBTQ community, i still like the binary, so I can't voice my opinions because they hurt other people. But you probably can't weigh in considering I've had to spend the last 5 minutes explaining it.

Seth is a robot who copies the powers of other fighters. Simple is as simple does.
Seth is an Android so I don't think it really counts what he looks like on the outside. He doesn't have a gender to begin with lol

D

Deleted member

You know DBZ? Cell could copy moves from Goku,Vegeta,Piccolo and Frieza mostly.

Seth is like that but with Street Fighter characters, in SF4, he had Ryu's Shoryuken as one of his moves.

Now in SF5, it seems like he's taking a different set of attacks from a different set of characters, to make him very different. If implanting his weird robot brain into a female body wasn't already pretty different.
Again, know next to nothing of DBZ outside of Goku.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still say my favorite of the "copy multiple characters at once" type of character is Ogre from Tekken. Just a buff South American Green dude. True Ogre is okay. But I still prefer the barely human looking version than the total monster.

1576466926962.png

One of my favorite boss designs, but I'll admit bias since Tekken 3 was the first game I remember playing.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just finished watching 2017 Jumanji for the second time. Just as good as I remembered it. Watching it after watching the 1995 one filled in some gaps I missed the first time around.

Now I'm ready for the sequel.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
See, if it's a robot, then technically it never had a sex to begin with, and at worst it's maybe taking upon a different gender identity unless it still uses "he" pronouns amd whatnot.

The thing is that it doesn't have the capacity to be trans because as a sexless entity, the most "human" want it would have would simply be wanting to experience what it's like in a non-mechanical body, and to feel flesh and warmth.

But I doubt the lore is that deep so no. Probably ain't trans representation.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That said, my favorite "copy multiple characters at once" character is Ogre from Tekken. Just a buff South American Green dude. True Ogre is okay. But I still prefer the barely human looking version than the total monster.

View attachment 253231

One of my favorite boss designs, but I'll admit bias since Tekken 3 was the first game I remember playing.
oh so you're telling me kotal kahn was a ****ing ripoff bootleg?

god dammit WB games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom