• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why do you go out of your way to be controversial over damn near everything?

It's not endearing, btw.
Well...for lack of a better way to say it.... I just have a **** ton of unpopular opinions. Dunno why, I just do.

As for your question.. I find it kinda...fun to debate these kinda things. No real harm outside of my mental state to do so, IMO.

Unless we're talking bout something like Politics, I'll nope the **** out. Not my kinda thing.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well...for lack of a better way to say it.... I just have a **** ton of unpopular opinions. Dunno why, I just do.

As for your question.. I find it kinda...fun to debate these kinda things. No real harm outside of my mental state to do so, IMO.

Unless we're talking bout something like Politics, I'll nope the **** out. Not my kinda thing.
Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, some things are better kept to yourself, especially if said opinion adds nothing worthwhile to the discussion at hand?

I think that CannonStreak CannonStreak got it the first time when you said you weren't a fan, so there was absolutely no need to keep trying to throw your opinions in his face after he respectfully disagreed with you.

D

Deleted member

There’s nothing wrong on thinking different.

However, there’s a time, pace and place for everything.

It may be fine to say that you dislike something once... but it is the moment you enter into a spiral and can’t stop doing anything but making the same statement over and over again when people need to come out and say “yeah, we got it the first time. Please don’t say more”.

D

Deleted member

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, some things are better kept to yourself, especially if said opinion adds nothing worthwhile to the discussion at hand?

I think that CannonStreak CannonStreak got it the first time when you said you weren't a fan, so there was absolutely no need to keep trying to throw your opinions in his face after he respectfully disagreed with you.
NGL, I don't disagree with that.
There’s nothing wrong on thinking different.

However, there’s a time, pace and place for everything.

It may be fine to say that you dislike something once... but it is the moment you enter into a spiral and can’t stop doing anything but making the same statement over and over again when people need to come out and say “yeah, we got it the first time. Please don’t say more”.
see the above.

Yeah, I think I'm peacing out until the VGAs, don't need this kinda stuff happening in the near future.
for my mental health, I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
False alarm! I didn't continue reading the thread and just impulse replied with the full force of my intense "nope" emotion.

Apparently the tweet was fake, THANK GOD!
Yeah, I asked to make sure, because in the end, I was gonna say something about that.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
NGL, I don't disagree with that.

see the above.

Yeah, I think I'm peacing out until the VGAs, don't need this kinda stuff happening in the near future.
for my mental health, I mean.
Look, I'm sorry for lashing out at you in a rather extreme manner, but you seriously need to work on how you treat others with differing opinions to yours.

D

Deleted member

Look, I'm sorry for lashing out at you in a rather extreme manner, but you seriously need to work on how you treat others with differing opinions to yours.
I dunno about working too hard, but I'll try.

Anyway, see ya at the VGAs! (when is it again?)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Shroob

Sup?
At this point, I'm just gonna guess KOS-MOS and call it a day.

I'm totally not biased about wanting Drunk Cat 2 to actually be legit and Ryu Hyabusa and Reimu to be our first 2 characters on Pass-2, no sir not me no siree.

D

Deleted member

At this point, I'm just gonna guess KOS-MOS and call it a day.

I'm totally not biased about wanting Drunk Cat 2 to actually be legit and Ryu Hyabusa and Reimu to be our first 2 characters on Pass-2, no sir not me no siree.
I’m honestly just gonna be open minded to the Game Awards and let myself be surprised about the stuff that will be shown.

I honestly don’t have a deep dream reveal for the event besides Prime Trilogy Switch and maybe the X-Men DLC for UA3.

I feel 100% covered with Smash Ultimate so far, so I’m honestly fine with anyone getting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom