• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A sign from God..?

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
god and jesus deconfirmed for existence.

Sakurai is god now.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Jesus confirmed for brawl! XD
Whoa.....epic......he'd be like....so broken.

Christ's Final Smash "Corona Lightning Tempest" Jesus surrounds himself in a holiest of holy barriers. Then he proceeds to conjure up a gigantic sphere of electricity! This sphere branches out countless upon countless chains of lightning causing a substantial amount of damage for who so ever be foolish enough to touch it.

I am a Christian by the way and I know God is laughing is arse off right about now!:laugh:

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
You're obsessed with Smash Bros and should meet a doctor immediatly.
/sarcasm

Eagle

Smash Lord
:l

So I recognized the trademark logo for my favorite game, nothing wrong with that.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I honestly do not believe in this stuff...meh, who knows I could have also been a sign from satan or any other god out their...

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
People just stop it >_>''

He get's it. It's pretty funny though. But to start a topic was a bit lame I think.

You can think what you want. But this is getting nowhere.. maybe a mod can close it >_>

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Don't you know anything? God got his brawl copy earlier than anyone, he doesn't have time to send you signs, hes too busy unlocking Sonic.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Yes this indeed was a sign from God, because we all know how important Brawl is to the world. It's just like how Jesus cares whether or not the horse I made a bet on would win, or if the team I want to win wins or not.

fos

Smash Cadet
maybe god was tryin the online mode with the demo he got.. or maybe he was preordering the game at the heaven's game.. and he was boasting himself

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I've got a better one. I finally got around to preordering Brawl today at my Gamestop here in Springfield, MO. The INSTANT I paid for it, the tornado sirens started wailing all around the city. It's now 3:40 AM and they're still going off and on.

Signs of epic destruction to come.

Edit: Katrina confirmed for Brawl!
LMAO!

The weird thing is, it's REALLY nice weather right now where I live.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Of course God's a Smash fan. In fact, I hear he mains an awesome Pit.

Darkurai said:
So...let me be sure I've got this right.
Sakurai is God.
Jesus is God's son, thus Kirby is Jesus.
And this is our bible.
Makes sense.
Wow, Jesus really is confirmed for Brawl! :laugh:

Top Bottom