• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a REAL Captain Falcon combo video

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I wish I could but sorry Im not that kind of Ic lol
well I'm glad XD getting 3 stocked when holding your controller or putting it away makes no difference, is not my definition of fun XD

when did I kick sonic :O most of those games, you win :)

Zeallyx

man your marth is hard to hit >.< let alone beat :p

PS: you're the nicest brawler I've met, you SDing when I do and all :) thumbs up good sport
we should brawl more often:)

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
well I'm glad XD getting 3 stocked when holding your controller or putting it away makes no difference, is not my definition of fun XD

when did I kick sonic :O most of those games, you win :)
When you got me to the edge we were about even. Then you knocked my head off. Thank you man for the compliment and the brawls. Had fun, great fight against a good Falcon. Yeah we should go again. Just let me know.

Zeallyx

I'm sorry, I have to go :S
I had alot of fun man XD we should do this more often
we should like exchange email adresses so we can contact each other easier:)
just PM me or something:)

nash123

Smash Journeyman
well first off, wen i saw dat it said real combos, i had 2 look especially dat it was c.falcon, den i saw da vid n da opponents didnt try 2 break free of ur "combos" dats wen i noticed dey were computers, n just wen i thought it coudnt get worse, u added a technique section dat was horrible(i say horrible because all of dem r actually horrible except da up b stage spike). Dont quit falcon (we have 2 few) but next time u make a video dont insult us by saying dat those r real combos wen its not
btw look at the technique sections in brawl, maybe it'll help u better in ur fighting
Oh my god that was the biggest piece of **** I ever read, maybe this is a reason the brawl community is frowned upon by other communities."dat", "2", "den", "wen", "da", "dey", "dem", "r"...What is this ****?It's like your ****ing six years old, you said he insulted you, you insulted me and anyone who respects decent grammar with that horrible post.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Oh my god that was the biggest piece of **** I ever read, maybe this is a reason the brawl community is frowned upon by other communities."dat", "2", "den", "wen", "da", "dey", "dem", "r"...What is this ****?It's like your ****ing six years old, you said he insulted you, you insulted me and anyone who respects decent grammar with that horrible post.
You insulted grammar by swearing in your post and chainthrowing comma splices.

Guys please don't wreck a decent thread with posts while you're doing matches; there's a perfectly good chat system in the Friend Finder.

Although the video in this thread was pretty disappointing, it has more value than you guys are giving it. It has some basic chains that really arn't nailed down in other threads.

nash123

Smash Journeyman

Guys please don't wreck a decent thread with posts while you're doing matches; there's a perfectly good chat system in the Friend Finder.

Although the video in this thread was pretty disappointing, it has more value than you guys are giving it. It has some basic chains that really arn't nailed down in other threads.
Neither of those insult grammar by the way, learn your ****.Oh yes, aren't*.

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
That was not a real combo video because, to put it simply, none of the comboes were real. They all could have been escaped, and quite easily to be honest.

The second song you used in that song, I feel that it's Motoi Sakuraba's composition, and I'd be really surprised if it wasn't since the bassline and synth sound so much like his work. In any case, I love his work, could you tell me what game that song is from and what's the song's name? Thanks a lot. =)

Oh yeah, I must say, the comboes were absolutely horrible >_> And the how to section was entirely useless, although the music is great.
Its in the description of the video. Isaac's battle theme from golen sun.

and I'm sorry I disappointed you all, I didn't think I would get flamed so bad for being new and making some mistakes. And thank you, TokneeOrNotToKnee for standing up for me.

Zeallyx

and I'm sorry I disappointed you all, I didn't think I would get flamed so bad for being new and making some mistakes. And thank you, TokneeOrNotToKnee for standing up for me.
you don't have to be sorry..
although these are the people I respect as fellow falcon mainers, they are acting like an ***
you didn't dissapoint yourself did you? that's all that matters. if you enjoy your video that is enough. you can be proud on your vid.

Guys, seriously :p make PAUWNCH not war:p

Lionman

Smash Champion

I have better grammal and I suck at english

In spain those guys are called HOYGAN

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
how did he insult you..
you guys are taking this personal? wth:p
Its not that it insults me, its that he said that there are no real combo vids for c.falcon, when in fact there aren't real combos in brawl

grammar insults you :laugh: i write like that because its faster, but if it makes the brawl community feel better ill stop

Im sorry, i felt the same when i made my video, but if they didnt flame i would have never learned, even though some do go over the line :ohwell:

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Why are we arguing over grammer? I may be new to these boards, but come on. It's not that big of a deal. Plus were not in school ladies and gentlemen. If you want to punctation marks etc. Do what you do. We shouldn't bring someone down just because how they talk.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Why are we arguing over grammer? I may be new to these boards, but come on. It's not that big of a deal. Plus were not in school ladies and gentlemen. If you want to punctation marks etc. Do what you do. We shouldn't bring someone down just because how they *talk*.
Speak. Not "talk", speak. But I guess in this case it's type.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Umm, Could we calm down? Smashboards (and this thread) is not about grammar. Just put up a combo video and move on.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Why are we arguing over grammer? I may be new to these boards, but come on. It's not that big of a deal. Plus were not in school ladies and gentlemen. If you want to punctation marks etc. Do what you do. We shouldn't bring someone down just because how they talk.
When someone types that badly you have to bring it up as I could barely read the text.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
well cause nobody here has the balls to crush a young Falcon mainer's belief of what is good and what's bad I will.

that was absolute, disgusting crap. People should REALLY consult other people when attempting to make their first video. Problem one was that there were CPU's that's why your "combo's" were inescapable, they have no DI and airdodge ALWAYS as soon as their hit in the air, basically their easy to read. Problem 2 is that you made a how-2-section, WTF is the point of that? if your going to make a combo vid, make a combo vid. Problem 3 is that there were team sections in your vid, with CPU's and with team attack off, do you normally play 2v2 like this?

there are many other things I can point out, but **** this totally sucked, the combo's wern't combo's (if your vid title wasn't "a REAL Falcon combo video" then I would have went easier on this issue cause brawl has no combos), and the AT's were performed horrendously (auto ledge grab was performed incorrectly).

that sucked, no offen- nahh it is offensive
Er...yeah. I was thinking almost thet same, but didn'tt want to say it. A few of those "combos" was bad opponent DI or just plain SDs with you surviving. Also, most people don't use Raptor Boost far off the ledge like you did when you and your opponent had 3 stocks...
I really hope this wasn't to attract viewers, and I know you worked pretty hard putting it together, but maybe you should change the title.. :ohwell:

Ijuka

Smash Ace

Thanks a lot. =) You likely wouldn't have been flamed had you not said it was a REAL combo video. So you really have only yourself to blame... Well at least it's not like this one person's "100% inescapeable combo" on some forum... forward B up B forward B up B into falcon punch. "they'll panic and cant react as you falcon punch them to death". Oh how I wish I had brawl, I'd love to play vs everyone on Wi-Fi.

AREL0E

Smash Apprentice
You should watch combo videos of any variety, before making one. It saves the creators time and everyone else's time. Most combo videos are from actual matches tourney/friendlies.

2 cents.

Top Bottom