• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A QC Random moment/combos compilation

Sim

Smash Apprentice
Hello,

I just wanted to bump this video because I've shown it to a few people and they quite liked it. :p Some original stuff in there ^^

One could say this is partially my peach combo vid, but there are many different stuff in there.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Not bad...but you might want to avoid bumping too much you might get some points from a Mod.

The video is pretty good though. Obvious things like DI will be called into question by some....but it doesn't matter it's entertaining. Besides nobody can make the right choices at the right time all of the time.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Well, yeah, the DI is pretty horrid at times, enabling "combos" which shouldn't work at all. But those are really creative, and the video is hella entertaining, I loved it :)

Sim

Smash Apprentice
> Well, yeah, the DI is pretty horrid at times, enabling "combos" which shouldn't work at all. But those are really creative, and the video is hella entertaining, I loved it

That's why there is "random moment" in the title :)

Thanks for the comments guys!

Top Bottom