• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new samus has arrived to smashboards

SaiX

Smash Apprentice

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Welcome to the boards! :)

I like the offensive style of your Samus... your good no doubt.
But like mizar said, you could use zair in plenty more of the situations!
Your homers are good though.

btw.. You know Pepito?:bee: ... his my friend here in Sweden <3 (very skilled)

SaiX

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the boards! :)

I like the offensive style of your Samus... your good no doubt.
But like mizar said, you could use zair in plenty more of the situations!
Your homers are good though.

btw.. You know Pepito?:bee: ... his my friend here in Sweden <3 (very skilled)

WOWOWOWOWO, of course, i know pepito, i have play a lot of times with him, his tl is too good, but i have won 2 times, -.- , do you have msn? agree me lord_saix@hotmail.com
, to play samus dittos :)

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Good Samus
You allways can look around the threads here too, you might find one or two things, and welcome to the forums :)

Doctor

Smash Rookie
Very nice use of bair in those movies. I would agree with the others that you should use a bit more zair. Also I think you should work on canceling your super missles a bit better as I noticed that most of your shots either went over your opponents head or failed to fire at all. They have a different timing from homming missles so it will take a bit of practice to get used to them. Otherwise, very nicely done.

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
Very nice vids. The first vid was awesome at the beginning, all of sudden everything just got a lot faster. And is it just me or does the spanish (euro) ver. of brawl seem so much better.

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Nice stuff. I liked how you would Sex Kick (Neutral Air) a lot after your other aerials. I'm going to do that now. And really nice back airs.

SaiX

Smash Apprentice
Nice stuff. I liked how you would Sex Kick (Neutral Air) a lot after your other aerials. I'm going to do that now. And really nice back airs.
yeah, nair is very useful to use after another aerial, and the rival usually eats it. :p

cox1121

Smash Cadet
On a side note: last time i played xyro he was unable to 3 stock me so I know that at least I am getting better, because he used to be able to 3 stock me all the time :-)

SaiX

Smash Apprentice

Mizar

Smash Ace
I don't know why, but it looks like the average samus player is better than the average falco or snake player

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Doesn't surprise me, actually. Hah.

We'll definitely have to do some dittos sometime, Saix. I should probably start fighting other Samus mainers more often if I want to improve, myself.
I'm ahead of the game. I made it my mission to brawl with as many Samus mainers as possible. Here's my list, so far. Oh, and SWF means "Smash World Forums," while AiB means "All is Brawl." That simply means that these people go to one or both of these messageboards.

• _clinton (SWF)
  • Darkhart (SWF)
  • Darky-Sama (SWF)
  • Fuzzy (AiB)
  • Hive (SWF/AiB)
  • IsmaR (SWF/AiB)
  • n00b (SWF)
  • SaiX (SWF)
  • VirisKnite (SWF)
  • XxBlazingSpeedxX (SWF)
  • Xyro77 (SWF)

Top Bottom