• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Pair of Gold Nipples has Arrived

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Hey, im not new to falcon, but ive decided to third him as a main. I have always used him in melee and smash 64, but I never considered him as a brawl main. After the new tier list, I just said screw it, and swapped him with D3.

1. Jiggs
2. Link
3. D3 Captain ****ing falcon
-------
1. Falcon D3
2. DK
3. Snake

So anyway, my falcon is not too bad, but I fail too often while ****** too far off stage. (My falcon needs a ot of work) Im here to learn his metagame, and soon use him more seriously in battles.

Roager

Smash Ace
Well, way to main low tiers and alt high. I'm a little like that. Anyways, welcome to the Falcon boards.

Some things you'll need to know:

"show me ya moves" never gets old here.
I'm a ninja turtle.
Utilt and Uair are your friends.
TKONTK is a god.
Grab releases ****.
The Knee is still useful, no matter what anyone else tells you.
That doesn't mean it's as useful as it was in Melee.
Falcon mains stick together. You are with us or against us.
I hate Pikachu.
We seem to have an actual advantage over PokeTrainer.

The list could go on, but I'm lazy.

EDIT: oh, yeah, right. If you post a thread that you could have posted in the Q and A, or found the answer in the guides, we'll yell at you for it.

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
Also keep in mind as a new Falcon main; there are no tears for low tier.

If you main Falcon, at whatever level of skill, be ready to lose at any moment. Sakurai programed the game in such a way that rends Falcon unto inexplicable SDs within some parameter of undetermined frequency- like tripping. Its really the only reason they put him in bottom.

Never forget this.

p.s. Auto-cancel everything.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Well, way to main low tiers and alt high. I'm a little like that. Anyways, welcome to the Falcon boards.

Some things you'll need to know:

"show me ya moves" never gets old here.
I'm a ninja turtle.
Utilt and Uair are your friends.
TKONTK is a god.
Grab releases ****.
The Knee is still useful, no matter what anyone else tells you.
That doesn't mean it's as useful as it was in Melee.
Falcon mains stick together. You are with us or against us.
I hate Pikachu.
We seem to have an actual advantage over PokeTrainer.

The list could go on, but I'm lazy.

EDIT: oh, yeah, right. If you post a thread that you could have posted in the Q and A, or found the answer in the guides, we'll yell at you for it.
:chuckle::chuckle:

Lareit

Smash Ace
Hey, im not new to falcon, but ive decided to third him as a main. I have always used him in melee and smash 64, but I never considered him as a brawl main. After the new tier list, I just said screw it, and swapped him with D3.

1. Jiggs
2. Link
3. D3 Captain ****ing falcon
-------
1. Falcon D3
2. DK
3. Snake

So anyway, my falcon is not too bad, but I fail too often while ****** too far off stage. (My falcon needs a ot of work) Im here to learn his metagame, and soon use him more seriously in battles.
Soon you're learn that Falcon is too amazing to play any other character.
Become a true Falcon Main.
(btw the Falcon Boards are superior to most other chr boards and we're super loyal to each other)

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Hahaha now that you've joined, there's NO going back! I tried with Fox and his section of the community and I just got sucked right back the none other than the Good Captain. Nice to have you here!

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
Soon you're learn that Falcon is too amazing to play any other character.
Become a true Falcon Main.
(btw the Falcon Boards are superior to most other chr boards and we're super loyal to each other)
we are superior

and roager was wrong, TKONTK is SECRETLY god, not quite god yet.
metagame, just read most of the guides should help you out alot,iwould read the ultimate falcon guide first, since its not as in depth as TKONTKs
for a more in depth guide read TKONTks (how to paunch and not kl yourself)

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
p.s. Auto-cancel everything.
I don't think I am doing it right, so is there a thread or a vid that shows the right way to do it?
also remember i am stafy

a cool assist trophy B)

Also I record your replays
Record them to JPG. format? If so, cool. I need a few battles recorded. (they are jiggs and link though. Im not a beast with falcon yet.)
welcome:)

next time, please use the Q&A:) *yells*
lol I looked for a introduction thread before I posted, but I didn't see one. And on Q&A there was no "n3w fawlconz p0st h3r3" on it, so I just posted. Shame on me.

You should put somthing up on that thread.

And don't worry, I try not to say stupid things.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Did falcons supreme manliness lure you?
No obviously his awesome teir placement.
and falcon's dominating priority
Don't forget his great recovery and huge range.
And all his easy matchups and great approach game
All of the above

*joins bump party*

It was mostly the tier placement, and I wanted my top 3 mains to all be from every smash game. I used jiggs falcon and link in smash 64, and melee. I also embrace bottom tiers.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I had two epic kills recently.

today I was against a MK in the midst of lag. I edge, short hopped, Ka-kneed him accross FD.

Last week I was playing falcon dittos on lylat. My opponent was edge camping, so I jumped backwards and ka-kneed him to a stage spike off his edge grab.

Show me ya moves!

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
He is quite womanly for a male though. And his down taunt is just rubbish.
Not to mention his neutral b..it is soaking with fail
And his Fair..ha..least satisfying move in the game..by far

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I record them to avi and convert them to wmvs
cool, so I would be able to upload some vids soon. Ill send you some replay files later.

No falcon vids yet though, once I get some good kills, ill save the replays. As of now, my falcon suicides a lot due to me wanting to wander too far off stage and punish an opponent's recovery. Its probobly my jigglypuff instinct.

Top Bottom