• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new leak...of the actual game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well if this by some random chance is real, I hope these people go through the game and unlock the entire roster.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I was under the impression Nintendo was stationed in Japan, not in Germany or Austria. :ohwell:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I tend to not believe this, especially after that "Brawl demo" that was going around, I believe this is just random virus filled crap.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I saw this a week ago. I was the one who debunked the Vortex one. Since this isn't on Gbatemp.net i've disregarded. I'll verify this and will be back in 10 minutes to let you know if this is real or not.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
I saw this a week ago. I was the one who debunked the Vortex one. Since this isn't on Gbatemp.net i've disregarded. I'll verify this and will be back in 10 minutes to let you know if this is real or not.
Good. We can all but hope...

JPSChampagne

Smash Cadet
I reaalllllly don't have much hope for this being legit. I'd be floored to see a torrent come out before the japanese game.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
all of those pirated copies are strikers charged lol. This was in another thread an the guy said all of them are just strikers charged

I think the PAL supports that.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Pretty sure it's a fake, otherwise we would have seen more screenshots and stuff by now. But, if you want to risk downloading viruses, be my guest.

CI254

Smash Rookie
Well this picture came from GBATemp.net, they're talking about it now. Kinda. And I'm pretty sure this is a different one from the Mario Strikers Charged one. And lastly, notice it says PAL then that it was patched.

I'm hoping it's fake, someone find the proof!

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
all of those pirated copies are strikers charged lol. This was in another thread an the guy said all of them are just strikers charged

I think the PAL supports that.
that guy was ME. This isn't the same thing. I'm getting it now at 800KBps. We'll see....

No release group has released Smash Brothers Brawl yet, this is fake.
TMD was the group who released WiiFit. Also, the Super Mario Galaxy release hit bittorrents first..............

shogun

Smash Journeyman
It would be physically leaked before virtually.

It's just a renamed file, however he was just changing the region code as well from NTSC-J to PAL.

Is it really hard to wait ONE month? Time goes pretty fast

EDIT:

Well, I guess it MIGHT be true since game stores get their stock often in advance, it's not that hard to swipe a disc without anyone noticing, and then ripping it, still highly doubtful.

Xedi

Smash Cadet
Has anybody got info about TMD ? Apparently the seeders are situated in North America, any chance this shows it's a leak ?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
O_O

*kidnaps your internet connection*
I'm downloading at 8mbit but my connection is 30mbit, if this was on newsgroups I'd be burning by now.

first few bytes look legit. i'll have to download the whole thing and burn it before i can verify

burrito

Smash Lord
I hope its not the game. That would mean I'm going to have to avoid spoilers sooner than I though.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
I have tons of DVD-rs and a dvd burner but no modded wii. Superlame.

Id do it myself otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom