• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new leak...of the actual game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
HMMMM. The only seeder has a Miami Comcast Dynamic IP. If I remember correctly, the only seeder for the fake Vortex release ALSO had a Miami Comcast Dynamic IP. HMMMMM. I don't know, it just lost credibility. I quickly shot down the other release Vortex release for having bad information. He might have learned and changed it.

Also, TMD would have made a proper NFO and you don't release with tmd-dsbx.part0001.rar, you use tmd-dsbx.part01.rar or (normally) tmd-dsbx.r01

Nice try, guy in Miami with Comcast but I'm on to you. I'm going to download the whole thing anyway, but don't get your hopes up too high.

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
I'll be keeping a close eye on this, if only because of the "first few bites look legit" comment.

shogun

Smash Journeyman
Now I gotta go out and buy a blank DVD-R. What a day to run out.
I highly, highly doubt you have a modded Wii, and if you do, well, take a video then, I'm sure it's likely that if you have a modded Wii you probably have something that can take video (a camcorder, or digital camera).

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I highly, highly doubt you have a modded Wii, and if you do, well, take a video then, I'm sure it's likely that if you have a modded Wii you probably have something that can take video (a camcorder, or digital camera).
Click the Import Thread in my signature. I have a modded Wii. Also, on GBATemp.net I'm known as the sole programmer/developer for DS-X Manager which is a ROM Manager for DS games. Yeah, I know how the scene works. Me having a modchip in no way reflects whether this release is real or not.

:034:

Smash Hero
Wouldn't their be a ton of screenshots roaming the internets by now? But good luck ShortFuse. I'll be watching, maybe snickering a bit when it was fake after all.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Wouldn't their be a ton of screenshots roaming the internets by now? But good luck ShortFuse. I'll be watching, maybe snickering a bit when it was fake after all.
Well, Super Mario Galaxy was leaked. It had protection though, and there were no screenshots other than the 2 or 3 that said "Unauthorized Device"

Also, the other seeder's IP belongs to Qwest in California. Strange.

Arshen

Smash Cadet
ugh...I should have read the warnings before I clicked ><
**** you Halo and your after-effects!

But yeah, I gave up downloading this after I read ShortFuse's Post about "guy in Miami with Comcast"

Here's Hopin.

EDIT:
Also, the other seeder's IP belongs to Qwest in California. Strange.
Probably someone who downloaded it already.

shogun

Smash Journeyman
Click the Import Thread in my signature. I have a modded Wii. Also, on GBATemp.net I'm known as the sole programmer/developer for DS-X Manager which is a ROM Manager for DS games. Yeah, I know how the scene works. Me having a modchip in no way reflects whether this release is real or not.
That's great, there's no need to wave your importance card here.

I'M THE CEO OF BURGER KING!!!!!!

Well, take a video then though.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
i have modded wii too but i don't have that speed on my connection
@ someone kick this sucker

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
calm down shorfuse is downloading the game right now if it's really true i gonna know
@crazydreamz for me ,you and him are that same sucker because you did the same thing

ilabb

Smash Apprentice
Did you seriously need to quote him?

Anyway, good luck ShortFuse :O!

i rise

Smash Apprentice
how is dodongo not banned yet?!

on topic, i heard this game supposedly leaked and it was fake, but here's to hoping this isn't.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
^You didnt have to quote the WHOLE thing you know. And yes i agree with you.

Uhmmm permaban.

Xedi

Smash Cadet
What's up with Gaisuto, didn't he confirm it was fake in the first place ? And like everyone ignores him ? Or is it just a joke ?

Jazriel

Smash Ace
You are the reason people don't like Smash Boards.
Actually, you are. Having people make a stupid post doesn't really mean anything. The only problem with stupid posts is volume, which can be dealt with. It's people like you, that do stupid things about the original stupid thing that are the real problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom