• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new leak...of the actual game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dongdodongo

Smash Rookie
Panda Edit: I actually do like spam. It tastes good. Why do so many people refuse to eat it though? I don't understand.

ExtremeBrawler

Smash Cadet
DongdoDongo,get your your stupid and dreadful messages and links out of here!!!!!1:mad:
However,does it take so many time?!?XDDDDDD

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
Actually, you are. Having people make a stupid post doesn't really mean anything. The only problem with stupid posts is volume, which can be dealt with. It's people like you, that do stupid things about the original stupid thing that are the real problem.
LAWL. So true. Quoting him on that spam is almost as bad as doing it yourself. And it only makes the spammers job easier.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Okay, I think I have final proof it's fake. I personally need one more thing to complete it.

D

Deleted member

This better be real, worth all of this spam. If it's real:
:joyful:
And if it's fake:
:burst:

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
LOL, it's fake. It's Super Mario Strikers Charged PAL...AGAIN! The first 50 mbs are identical, minus the header. Fake!

Mod, lock-request

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Wow, I commend you Shortfuse, for risking your own PC for the sake of others... godspeed...

What are you going to do if it IS some kind of mega virus/disgusting p**n though???? :O

Better question: What will you do if its REAL???????? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I was writing this as you posted... shame its not real... but it didnt screw up your PC, so thats good :D
Also, why is it always Strikers?????

Tenkai

Smash Cadet
Okay, thanks for checking Shortfuse, it was really nice.

Well then, seems dat we'll have to wait a little longer to get real information on the final roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom