• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new doctor mario main

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Some of you may know me as a Wario main from brawl, but a few weeks ago I decided that it was not that much fun and to take melee seriously. I feel like Doc is crazy underrated and can deal with all the top tiers at a high level of play, so I'm taking up him. And i love his fair XD

U can trust that I'm going to be putting all of the creative energies I put towards wario in brawl towards doc in melee. You may see me posting around the boards around here from now on. Glad to be one of you guys and I hope I can do something to add to the metagame and the community.

^_^

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i wouldnt mind seeing more docs so this should be good. rather doc than the billion falcos running arouund

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Hey we both live in Northridge ssbbFICTION; if you ever want Doc dittos with another Doc main, you should play my friend DannyX. Hes not as great as someone like Shroomd, otg, DogySamich but hes mained doc for about 4 years so he isn't bad either.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Hope you can put up with Dogy and his antics lol
Doc is such a coool character with his Level 3 super art dunk and his Chaingrab hyper combos lol >.>

The Phenom

Smash Lord
AIM me for smash :D
kks.

lol I didn't realize I was as good as Dogy or Shroomed :laugh:

I gotta step it up now.
Oh LOLOLs! Awellls I'm pretty sure you can keep up with them in doc dittos. Always see you contributing here so I thought you were as good as them. I guess that wasn't a good assumption =P Well for our both sakes you have to step it up now no matter what.

otg

Smash Master
Who knows how I would do, dittos don't prove anything anyway. Shroomed places really well on WC, Dogy places really well in his region, I go out to tournament like 2 or 3 times a year, so theres like no room to even compare us. I play with EC finest though, and I am super sexy, people just don't know it yet :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
First off, welcome to the wonderful world of doc.

Second, lol, I didnt know Im "the standard" of Doc? We're doomed.
But seriously, if you want stuff to look at, look at some hmw, shroomed, 18spikes, otg, pine, $mac, cyphus, bob money, green mario, and me, in no specfic order.

And third, yes.

Realistically, the only dittos that REALLY mean anything in melee are fox dittos, falco dittos, and sheik dittos.

All a ditto REALLY means is "do you know how to beat your charactter with your character"

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Welcome SSBBfiction to the House of the Doctors and thank you for not being a Falco main cuz there's too many, and special thanks for not being a Marth main because he is so CHEAP. Trust me, it's gonna be fun chain-grabbing those spacies and KOBEing those floaters out of the stage. Doc's such a great charcter IMO, not to mention almost every character is afraid of his cape!

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Heh, welcome to the Doc forums. We are few and far between, but our task is the same: Rep doc hard at every tournament we can. Let's keep up the good work.

Top Bottom