• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few thoughts on Sheik

clowsui

Smash Legend
chain is good vs. mk if you space it near the tip...if you space it near the middle it's no good because he can just ps dsmash

i'll be playing more sheik in tourney from this point on, marth dittos are dumb/gay and i've changed my opinion on the matchup, believing that it's 55/45 marth as opposed to 6/4. i might use falco v. marth but that's...annoying at higher levels so idk

as i get more and more comfy w/ sheik we'll see how it goes

also marsulas LOL @ your assumption about neo...he puts so much time into this game, works really hard to train and practice matchups on wifi. he's #4 on md/va pr despite having a low tournament attendance yet is still renowned for having one of the best marths. meep complained about ics v neo's sheik being too gay because he's impossible to hit supposedly

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I think neo is lying, sheik can't possibly win against a competent IC.

chain has failed me every time I use it. I swear your' opponents are doing it wrong. espcially 3 frame aerial meta. Someone needs to recored correct use of the chain please.
What a blatant display of jealousy LMAO

Ask CrossJeremiah btw, he sat there and watched me do it.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
chain is good vs. mk if you space it near the tip...if you space it near the middle it's no good because he can just ps dsmash

i'll be playing more sheik in tourney from this point on, marth dittos are dumb/gay and i've changed my opinion on the matchup, believing that it's 55/45 marth as opposed to 6/4. i might use falco v. marth but that's...annoying at higher levels so idk

as i get more and more comfy w/ sheik we'll see how it goes

also marsulas LOL @ your assumption about neo...he puts so much time into this game, works really hard to train and practice matchups on wifi. he's #4 on md/va pr despite having a low tournament attendance yet is still renowned for having one of the best marths. meep complained about ics v neo's sheik being too gay because he's impossible to hit supposedly
I know Neo's reputation as the best Marth.............<_<

What a blatant display of jealousy LMAO

Ask CrossJeremiah btw, he sat there and watched me do it.
<3 was being sarcastic....he's one of the few that believes that Sheik can beat Ice Climbers and that the matchup isn't a hard counter.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I've heard nothing but good about NEO's sheik, I haven't really seen it yet though.

I'm gonna start recording more. everyday I play I get leagues better, I do well against the best players down here (top 5) my matches always coming down to either that last hit, me forgetting how horrible zelda is, lol, or me winning. I know sheik better than probably anyone else as far as hit boxes are concerned. Me having different opinions on match ups doesn't make bad...

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I think neo is lying, sheik can't possibly win against a competent IC.

chain has failed me every time I use it. I swear your' opponents are doing it wrong. espcially 3 frame aerial meta. Someone needs to recored correct use of the chain please.
Weren't you the one... you know... telling me IC's are beatable as Sheik?

Charoo

Smash Champion
I go fox vs diddy but a great way to fight diddy with sheik if you control the banana is this

1. grab a bananaa
2. throw banana in front of you
3. get the other banana
4. stand behind the banana u just put down and start shooting needle
5. ???
6. profit

diddy will have a very hard time approaching you in this position. If he runs in that the banana in front will protect you. The needle will also stop him and if he's just right in front of you with a laggy move then throw the banana and punish accordingly.

Saw adhd did this with diddy but uses his peanut popgun instead of needles. Tried it and it works the same

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Champ that was some of the best advice I have ever seen for fighting Diddy.....thank you.

Top Bottom