• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a few things to imply into your gameplay....

boss8

Smash Hero
B reversal fireballs-this will confuse the **** out of your opponent....and be used for more mindgames which i will get into detal later....

JAB mindgames-everyoine knows luigi has a bag of tricks....use them to your advantage...dont abuse autopiloting just start thinking....jab and confuse your opponent they will never see it coming....

shield camping-OMFG this works wonder vs mk and marth......this just leads into reading the marth even better...and the MK ofcourse....any questions just ask...

fireball camp-its annoying and it will frustrate your opponent leading into jab mindgames....and ground gameplay....

your ground gameplay-you need to stay on the defense....as much as most of you luigi's want to be aggro it ISNT SAFE trust me i've gotten wrecked for being aggressive...you can only be aggro if its in a smart and joyful manner...

your air gameplay-it doesnt exist vs certain characters like mk/kirby/pit stay on the ground defense as much as possible as long as if you are 100% you have your prioritys striaght...

tornado-yoshQ made me realize how good and amazing this move is as a surprise offense attack...its good for backing your oponent down amd leading him or mindgaming him into what you are gonna do next....

jab->ftilt-jab Ftilt is amazing for spacing and it is one of your best friends in certain matchups....

HAVE FUN-if your stressed out dont take it ITS A GAME!!! have as much fun as possible laugh at your kills....i mean your luigi your a drunken plumber...it was never meant to be takin serious.....

ok guys anymore questions just ask....same for mario...:p

TreK

Is "that guy"
good reminder :V

What do you mean with the shield camping part btw ?

TreK

Is "that guy"
oh yeah, PS.
When people say 'shieldcamp', I see myself holding my shield until they hit it like I do with Diddy, which I can't apply with Luigi at all lol

I'm just about decent at PSing, I've got no reflexes so I only PS moves I predicted T_T
I should throw out a few random shields sometimes, I saw a few Luigis do it and it seems to be a better mixup than it looks like lol

Famous

Smash Champion
gtfo and onto the xat...

Lol, people tend to play more defensively when there in mid-damage because of the UpB...Keep that in mind when your trying to read someone...

Walk up, they spotdodge...you stand there and...DOOOSH!!!

yoshq

Smash Master
it's weird, i find fd is better against snake because he's not always next to you tilting, although i actually like bf better.

Famous

Smash Champion
lol famous we did that in teams remember against forte lol u walked to him and waited he spot dodge then you up-b him lol
Lol, I remember...I did it to everyone in tourney the following day until Boss came over to my set-up ruining my concentration...Dam you Boss, you made me CP a stage I wasn't even thinking about...jk <3

Snakes are the worst...Good Snakes anyway...Above average and below I dont worry about

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
if anyone reads this try out immediately i was playing against cpu lvl 9 and i wanted to mind game it so i thought of all the games that i watched where people got fired and so i was thinking jab to pivot up b then i thought reverse jab instant reverse up b if any here has seen it or done it im sorry but i just pulled it off not to long ago it works every time for me. if you kneed a vid let me knoe.

w3ntz

Smash Rookie
if anyone reads this try out immediately i was playing against cpu lvl 9 and i wanted to mind game it so i thought of all the games that i watched where people got fired and so i was thinking jab to pivot up b then i thought reverse jab instant reverse up b if any here has seen it or done it im sorry but i just pulled it off not to long ago it works every time for me. if you kneed a vid let me knoe.
this is me, letting you knoe. im on a sour streak with the shoryu.

NNID
LilG912
Eh..Boss is workin on new shiz w/ luigi

Top Bottom