• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Directory to Important Threads + Outside Sources.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yesz!

Those colors are nasty, though. Redo with Ness colors, please. Everyone loves a primary color scheme.

We used to have one of these a while ago, right? Then it died... Glad we have a new one.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yesz!

Those colors are nasty, though. Redo with Ness colors, please. Everyone loves a primary color scheme.

We used to have one of these a while ago, right? Then it died... Glad we have a new one.
But Ness wears other colors too. :laugh:

It's cool to see a directory MoP. Thanks a lot! It will make it much more organized and easier to find specific threads for help.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
But Ness wears other colors too. :laugh:

It's cool to see a directory MoP. Thanks a lot! It will make it much more organized and easier to find specific threads for help.

EDIT: STUPID INTERENT! *stabs* I'm sorry about the double post for NO reason. : (

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I say cool colors! good directory, which we were originally lacking.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
well... we already have one... and it's stickied, but hopefully you can update this if there are any new important threads that come up

Levitas

the moon
what do you guys think, should I stick this and unstick the other one then? I meah, clearly this one's better atm.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I think so, it's very well made, clearly organized too. That and MoP will most likely update it.

JSN_671

Smash Rookie
PK Cross 2

You should remake the PK cross guide and make it more organized. Its just a suggestion not an insult of any kind

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Well... That'll be my task in the winter then, I guess....

If people want, I'll make guides to everything ness does with video examples to support what I show, while adding short stuff on the first post of my "Ness Community Guide" that was started but not really updated in a while...

Would that be good?

Top Bottom