• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A couple of my techs.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
This is a couple of my advance techs. They might have been made already.

#1 "Pits Ladder" Around 50% dair can be linked up to three times.

#2 "Pop Up" Dair into Uair at high damages.

#3 "???" Angel wings into dair. (If done right you get no lag.)

#4 "???" Try and hold a foe over the pit while flying over too them to use fair.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
This is a couple of my advance techs. They might have been made already.
#1 "Pits Ladder" Around 50% dair can be linked up to three times.
depends on DI and weight
#2 "Pop Up" Dair into Uair at high damages.
known
#3 "???" Angel wings into dair. (If done right you get no lag.)
know it makes wingdashing and divebombing posable
#4 "???" Try and hold a foe over the pit while flying over too them to use fair.
Not sure what you are saying.

None of these are AT's in any use of the word they are half combo's, and attack canceling at best. Good try though as they can all still be good in a match.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
its known that you can combo it into Nair, up air and depending on DI and weight Dair on some. but your just saying 50% and 50% to MK can be alot but 50% to D3 is nothing it, could work on D3 but I don't see you comboing MK or Jiggs with the Dair any time soon.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Aw, buck-up buddy. Keep experimenting. Even if what you find isn't new it could lead to bigger things through practice.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Yeah i wouldnt think of it as ATs though. it would just be better to think of it as ur attack patterns, or something. Idk. This kind of stuff is important for pit players to know. What can work against who. The more of the little tid bits of info like the few u have listed, the more dangerous and harder to predict you will become.

Most players tend to use what will work best all the time, so their fighting style tends to get very easy to read after a while. However, the more little tricks u can pull out of your bag, the better chances you have against better opponents who will learn to avoid certain attacks after taking a hit from them once or twice.

saviorslegacy

Thank you Ryos4 and Undr. I'll keep at discovering...... AP. Always did like the idea of knowing many of these. ;)

saviorslegacy

Woah! Now there's some work. XD

Hey guys... I didn't want to make a new thread for this... but something wierd happened. You know when MK uses his Mach Tornado? Well, I used Amgel Ring and it done the same thing. -_- Not enough info right? Well, you know how they get buzz sawed and then get hit by one strong attack? Well, I was useing Angel Ring off the world and got some one caught in it. When it finished he took a big hit (for Angle Ring) and went flying up. IDK how it happened. Any ideas?

I think you might be able to get some one in the ring and drag them down facing the stage. Then, pop them into the stage for a meteor smash. Since they get sent almost at a 40 degree angel. <_<

Top Bottom