• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A breath of life? A Hylian "combo" video.

Dubz

Smash Cadet
Sick nasty sir. I loved the catacombs circle of the moon music at the start :chuckle:.

napZzz

Smash Hero
dude that was sick...but I could'nt tell which character you were playing sometimes. I just noticed your marth ic's and g&w.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Very Nice Combo Vid.

napZzz

Smash Hero
He's the one doing the owning in each clip :p
well then it appears not only does he have a sick g&w, probably THE BEST Ic's if not one of them, and he can also play many other characters well. You are appearing to be one of the top brawlers to me, if you got to go to some bigger tourneys (if you have'nt) you could probably place vurrry high.

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
that triple Side B was awesome, #9 is too good! Nice Video I liked your Ice Climber parts the best :)

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
You should carry around a roll of toilet paper at tourneys. Even though you gotta love the sweet smell of (insert something to do with **** here)

Maybe ill edit this post when I find something witty to post thar

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
well then it appears not only does he have a sick g&w, probably THE BEST Ic's if not one of them, and he can also play many other characters well. You are appearing to be one of the top brawlers to me, if you got to go to some bigger tourneys (if you have'nt) you could probably place vurrry high.
I have gotten 1st place at the last two tournaments I attended, as well as 1st in the biggest tournament in texas so far >_>.

In June I am traveling to Arizona and all over Texas for tournaments, and in July I am going to Florida, Maryland and some more Texas tournaments.

I am really excited and hope I do well out of state. I know there are going to be some amazing players there :).

napZzz

Smash Hero
I have gotten 1st place at the last two tournaments I attended, as well as 1st in the biggest tournament in texas so far >_>.

In June I am traveling to Arizona and all over Texas for tournaments, and in July I am going to Florida, Maryland and some more Texas tournaments.

I am really excited and hope I do well out of state. I know there are going to be some amazing players there :).
watch out for the many snakes (lol) when your g&w. And I'm sure anywhere you go if you use the ic's you WILL win. I can definitely be seeing you as one of the top smashers.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
watch out for the many snakes (lol) when your g&w. And I'm sure anywhere you go if you use the ic's you WILL win. I can definitely be seeing you as one of the top smashers.
I recently played a top texas snake player and destroyed him with ICs. I never infinited either >_>. He could beat my GW consistantly though heh.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I recently played a top texas snake player and destroyed him with ICs. I never infinited either >_>. He could beat my GW consistantly though heh.
I usually do really bad against snakes with GnW... Im pretty sure although, GnW is good, he does poor against snake due to Snake being able to KO him in his early percentages. Non the less, GnW is too ifun to play :)

ytv

Smash Apprentice
Judgment destroys Snake, sweet air juggling too. Love the d-thrown on Wario, instant death. I have to say though, very nice Ice Climbers, well done video.

Above all nasty three judgments that was just outrageous.

napZzz

Smash Hero
snakes just meant to slaughter g&w. But the ic's infinite on him? lol the poor guy.

GenericKen

Smash Cadet
Snake's primary threat to G&W is that up tilt (which is sick). Pretty much everything else evens out i that matchup.

Awesome video, but I gotta know: what was the original song that made it epic?

Mr. Game and Penguin

Smash Apprentice
I digress; snake was probably put in to counter the fact of G&W being number 1: he's like Game and Watch's worst possible matchup. He's also Game and Watch's worst nightmare, lol.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Snake's primary threat to G&W is that up tilt (which is sick). Pretty much everything else evens out i that matchup.

Awesome video, but I gotta know: what was the original song that made it epic?
It was "Explosive" by Bond. I guess you could put the video on mute and find that song, then start both the song and video at the same time, that might work.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I digress; snake was probably put in to counter the fact of G&W being number 1: he's like Game and Watch's worst possible matchup. He's also Game and Watch's worst nightmare, lol.
ummmm? g&w is not even close to being #1. And snake is g&w's hardest matchup.

Mr. Game and Penguin

Smash Apprentice
Lol, just trying to prove my point. Yeah, G&W is more like 3rd if snake was taken out of the picture (barring the butterfly effect).

napZzz

Smash Hero
tier lists go by character tournament placings, and right now I know it goes 1.snake 2.mk 3.DDD and I think 4 was marth and I cant remember where g&w is on it

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
out of all the charactrs you use who is ur actual favorite btw

and this is hustla from f5x ur in my clan

dead_cell

Smash Cadet
u use so many chars.
and u use them SO well.
i envy ur g&w skillz and ur lucas skillz.
ur my hero

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I love the video.

And your interpretation of Brawls' Hyrule castle, my friend has one like that but its too small =[

Top Bottom