• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

\_---Ephraim For Brawl---_/

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Ha, i never contraticed myself, i never said Retro characters weren't popular, i said they don't NEED to be popular.

Also:

Fox costume.
That's a vague picture. Anything could be said about him. This is like saying Luigi is a Mario costume, or Waluigi is a Wario costume. Show me the video.

Shuma

Smash Hero
The Video is awfull, you can't see anything, that's the best pic we have about the alt. costume.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Ehh, sped (Special Education) , who's to say that counters my popularity arguement? Captain Falcon had no popularity whatsoever 'till 64.

Blah Blah he's not popular WHO GIVES A ****? Look at the Capt. Falcon. There's even been some Stupid jokes about him like the Chuck Norris ones because of his Smash Appearences. Wolf's not deconfirmed IIRC.
Maybe Falcon wasn't popular but F-Zero sure was. And he was the main character of the series. Ephraim is shadowed by Marth and Ike who represent the series. Roy is more of an icon than him. There's even secondary characters with bigger fanbases than the spear lord.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You forgot, Sigurd, Micaiah and the Black Knight. Seriously, there will be around 3 spots for FE, Ike is in, Marth will be in, let's say Ike does deconfirm Sigurd and Roy whon't return, why would he get in instead of the Black Knight(Ike's archnemesis) or Micaiah(Worldwide magic user lord)?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
You forgot, Sigurd, Micaiah and the Black Knight. Seriously, there will be around 3 spots for FE, Ike is in, Marth will be in, let's say Ike does deconfirm Sigurd and Roy whon't return, why would he get in instead of the Black Knight(Ike's archnemesis) or Micaiah(Worldwide magic user lord)?
Marth won't. I can't recall a single game he's been in. **** the Japan popularity. Marth should be an enemy in Subspace so I can pummel the **** out of him. Never heard of Micaiah either.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Can't you do something by yourself? General discussion, Gamplay compilation thread(is a sticky), Oct 19 videos, search one with fox.

Edit:

Marth is going to have a remake of his game in the DS, and let's assume not even Marth nor micaiah get in, why would he get in the game before the Black Knigh? uh?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Maybe Falcon wasn't popular but F-Zero sure was. And he was the main character of the series. Ephraim is shadowed by Marth and Ike who represent the series. Roy is more of an icon than him. There's even secondary characters with bigger fanbases than the spear lord.
I just have to add that Fire Emblem is peritty popular.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Can't you do something by yourself? General discussion, Gamplay compilation thread(is a sticky), Oct 19 videos, search one with fox.

Edit:

Marth is going to have a remake of his game in the DS, and let's assume not even Marth nor micaiah get in, why would he get in the game before the Black Knigh? uh?
Brawl has up to 45 spots. Don't make all the characters representin' their games limited. I'mmah go fat not on your Lindsey Lohan Character solution and say...maybe 5 characters for FE

Marth(Blah)
Black Knight(Have it your way)
Ike(LOLWUT)
Ephraim(Look at the title of this thread)
ehhhh Eliwood?(I heard he was an American rep and I've never played his game)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Marth won't. I can't recall a single game he's been in. **** the Japan popularity. Marth should be an enemy in Subspace so I can pummel the **** out of him. Never heard of Micaiah either.
Marth
Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi (1990)
Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo (1994)
Super Smash Brothers Melee (2001)
Fire Embelm: DS (2008)

Micaiah
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (2007)

HINT HINT - I thought that was the second one.
No it was the 8th but it was the second least popular.

I'm not japanese, I don't know all of the FE games. There needs to be an American only FE games to piss off UKers and Japan Players
You do know that people like you are the reason that everyone in the world aside from americans hate Americans right?

NukeA6

Smash Master
I'm not japanese, I don't know all of the FE games. There needs to be an American only FE games to piss off UKers and Japan Players
You don't even have to be Japanese to know that FE8 pales in comparison to FE7 and FE9-10.

To tell you the truth, I think Ephraim pales in comparison to Eirika. She looks more of a main character than the spear man will ever be. Ephraim looks like a secondary character.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Wow, that's dumb and selfish; thankfully that would never happen.

You don't even have to be Japanese to know that FE8 pales in comparison to FE7 and FE9-10.

To tell you the truth, I think Ephraim pales in comparison to Eirika. She looks more of a main character than the spear man will ever be. Ephraim looks like a secondary character.
Not really, they're more or less of the same importance in FE:SS. Of course depending on which story path you take one of the lords becomes more secondary since the story doesn't refocus of them untill they meet up again.

-Knight

NukeA6

Smash Master
After playing the American-made Secret of Mana (Secret of Evermore), I honestly hope the same thing doesn't happen to Fire Emblem. That would be an insult to the series.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
After playing the American-made Secret of Mana (Secret of Evermore), I honestly hope the same thing doesn't happen to Fire Emblem. That would be an insult to the series.
How so? I feel it serves them right. The only priority we had against the Japanese IIRC was the DS.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
No it doesn't this is a horrible character idea and you Biggie Smalls are a ****.
You support Ashley, Waluigi and Mew and say this is horrible. This is an unlikely character. Why the **** are you flaming me? Don't get all punky at me.

Shuma

Smash Hero
The fact that Xianfeng's characters are crap(no offence:p) doesn't make Ephraim a good choice.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
The fact that Xianfeng's characters are crap(no offence:p) doesn't make Ephraim a good choice.
Spam General, I have said before that he's bad and probably wont be in Brawl in any shape or form. Look back for reference.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
You support Ashley, Waluigi and Mew and say this is horrible. This is an unlikely character. Why the **** are you flaming me? Don't get all punky at me.
I don't support any of those characters, Ashley is a placeholder and I think that the mew sig is nice. And you want an american FE that is stupid.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
He said that he wants a Fire Emblem game to be released only in America. Which would mean it would be made by people other than IS which means it would suck harder than FE2 and FE8 combined.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
He said that he wants a Fire Emblem game to be released only in America. Which would mean it would be made by people other than IS which means it would suck harder than FE2 and FE8 combined.
You really need to look back, I clearly stated I don't support Ephraim. Anyways, I said this needed a bump because the other Ephraim thread was at the top

Top Bottom