• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

_+CS2G+_ presents College Brawl Vol.1 - Learn to Smash (College Station, TX)April 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLight

Smash Lord
really good job loko, i'll be putting up these flyers around campus and over at gatti town, and wherever else i think will be a good place to advertise, nice work on the impromptu website as well

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
really good job loko, i'll be putting up these flyers around campus and over at gatti town, and wherever else i think will be a good place to advertise, nice work on the impromptu website as well
Haha, thanks...I think 2 great places would be the commons and blocker.

And the website deal..ya, I just copy-pasta stuff in there with VERY little formatting or graphics to say the least .____.;; Just cuz I realized not everyone can view our FaceBook page, idk if we have a MySpace page, and I didn't want to put a looooooooooooonnnggg link to our SWF page, so I just made a simple page that leads to all those somehow.

Anyway, if you need help marketing it, give me a call; free after 5ish

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yo, Van, Jadedlink is driving us tomorrow, we'll leave her around 6 get there at 8 hopefully, so you don't have to worry about anything :D

CY Packer of Lunch

Smash Cadet
alright i'm banned on my main account until the 11th, but drew let me make this account strictly for tournament use. i'll probably get at bear's house around 7-8 ;) poker is in order and double wario will also go into full effect asap

also, should i bring a pillow and blanket?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Well put flyers up ^ ^. Idk if i'll be able to play some Brawl today..but can't wait for tomorrow or Saturday xD !!.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh my god bear! This is too much hype for me. Im ****** myself from waiting!
You have some problems, my dear boy...

It's nice to see that one of Texas' top player enjoys ****** himself. What a fantastic way of representing the state as a whole.

*moves to Antarctica*

CY Packer of Lunch

Smash Cadet
Counter
Distant Planet
Green Hill Zone
Luigi's Mansion
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
Green Greens

oh my god LOL what the hell is up with these homotastic stages?

i already see some gay **** going down.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Counter
Distant Planet
Green Hill Zone
Luigi's Mansion
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
Green Greens

oh my god LOL what the hell is up with these homotastic stages?

i already see some gay **** going down.
Loll, green hill zone..

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I want friendlies with all of you guys... and I have some MMs to work out too. I have allergies atm making me see/feel wonky... they better be gone by the END OF THE DAY >: (

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me for "double posting" but this tournament was F-T-W...it's too bad i couldn't help market it more ><. Thanks to everyone for coming, a few shout outs for:
Tallman: Nice try with Lucas vs my Falco (especially on Corneria....wowowowow), but still fun to play and learned a bit ^ ^
BlueJay: Nice meeting ya! Very smexy Mario ;D. My Ganon vs your Ike though >3
Bweet: Zomg, your Yoshi is still a-ma-zing~!
Charles: didn't get to play ya in the tourney but still some great matches x3
Rey (I hope o.o): Nice teaming with ya, was fun to actually pair with someone for a 2v2 match in a tourney ^______^
DMG, DPAT, ...John(we were both as inebriated so yeh~) Thanks for convincing me to driver over yonder at 4ish am and playing some random as hell snake matches and what not! xD !!

Everyone else, play ya next tiem~!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fun tourney. Lots of of awesome and funny matches. Sudden death with Dojo vs Bwett was too funny. They both wanted to win it so bad...

Shoutouts in results thread when it is made. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom