• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
IB isn't dumb

it's where slackers like me can profit from all the ???? we do in there

and sure, lemme know when you're out of your last class, and I'll meet you on campus somewhere (prolly uni. center or somewhere close to middle earth since it's a middle ground between us)

#209-261-4640

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
LOL soooooo true everyone in there was just confused the entire time and cheated off each other

it was pretty funny cause everyone had a certain subject they were good at and they were in charge of the homework for that class. i remembered i only did spanish hw and i copied bio and never did math until reading period which was in my math class and i only wrote random equations. history we just asked seniors for there work so i also have some of aesis's work cause he gave to someone and everything just circulated through email and AIM. **** those were pretty fun times. but i decided i had to learn on my own if i was going to college so i went to AP.

my class is in humanities hall which is right across Mesa Court.
i'll call you as i get out.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
haha yayhuzzzzzzz

copying wasn't as rampant here, mainly because a bunch of people worked hard and we pretty much did our own work actually...I was lazy and didn't do a lot of it, but friends were happy to give me work because I did other stuff for them and homework is truly just busywork geared towards making us learn for the tests

I didn't work hard, but scraped decent grades and decent scores...

and yea, I'll be ready when you are

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Were you asian with a purple controller that used Captian Falcon at my smashfest I had in my dad's office with only 1 TV?

Sure.
I was the noob that didn't know the BOYC policy of smashing (since it was my first smash meeting). Me and my friend came before anyone else but had to go early. I used peach he used Marth. It may not have been you but I'm pretty sure it was. Does your dad have a crapload of car magazines?

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Hey JDM, is it cool if I bring a friend again?

Also, what's your address? I know you're off Culver on the 405 or something like that but I forgot where to go from there.

JDM

Smash Champion
Sure.

3751 cosley street irvine CA 92614

We can only smash at my place till around 8-9pm.

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
JDM has beastly tech skill.

Is anyone near or south of San Clemente going to the tourney today? I might not have a ride :(.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
stab's tournament was legit.

to everyone that came, thanks for coming and making it a great tournament!

to everyone that didn't/couldn't come, it may become a monthly if people don't think the venue was too far out of the way, come next time LOL

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
"Connor" (10:04:55 PM): I know this sounds dumb, but my biology teacher told the class we were gonna watch happy feet today
"Connor" (10:05:10 PM): and I asked her "why not watch happy feet 3? it's better"
"Connor" (10:05:19 PM): then I realized I was dumb

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Hey DCmoney, I'll play with you guys tomorrow if you want. I can drive or we can use my house; either way.

I live in San Clemente though so its a bit of a drive assuming you guys are party of the Irvine community.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Hey DCmoney, I'll play with you guys tomorrow if you want. I can drive or we can use my house; either way.

I live in San Clemente though so its a bit of a drive assuming you guys are party of the Irvine community.
hmm yea thats kinda far, but if we're still smashing tomorrow ur more than welcome to tag along.. pm me your cell number so i can let you know if its happening or not

DJMirror

Smash Master
DC$ let me ask if Sigma can have you over at his place tomorrow at 1...it's near aznforce area if you dont mind

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
hopefully Sig's house will be free.. i live in irvine, but most likely cant do it at my place =(

Top Bottom