• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Eh, it's getting late and it's too far for too short of a time right now. Maybe tomorrow or something. I just have IB exams tomorrow so I'm supposed to be home fairly early. Unless anyone in Mission Viejo is available, it's too late for tonight for me, I believe.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Oh, that's a bit better. My IB exams finish tomorrow at 4:30-ish. I can be there around 5 I think if you like. Perhaps Sig (whom you know) and HFM (whom you don't know) may be able to come too?

Lol, and if anyone in Mission Viejo or San Juan Capistrano wants to play tomorrow between 11 and 12, I have no class, hah.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
oh yeah jason don't come this thursday
i have a midterm that afternoon
but tuesdays and thursdays after that i'm fine

anyone is invited

GGs to all
Jungle Japes comeback FTW!!!

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Anyone down to smash today? We can use my place. It's in San Clemente, though. I can also drive so either way.

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
233 Avenida la Cuesta, San Clemente, 92672

My number is 949-290-8704. Give me a call when you're heading over. Anyone is welcome to come.

Top Bottom