• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

Kira-

Smash Champion
I heard from Zhu there is a UCLA tournament coming up, can anyone confirm this? My hands are full at the moment to check the boards right now

-Jkun

JDM

Smash Champion
Mostly melee. We can help you get better in melee in irvine if you want. Theres a smashfest tomorrow at my place.

what school do you goto?

LvB

Smash Rookie
I'm current in IVC, planning on transferring to UCI next fall. Bah... tomorrow. I'm back at L.A. this weekend. =\ But next time you have one, I'll definitely come by! And I suck at Melee.. lol. I cannot wavedash to save my life.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I'm current in IVC, planning on transferring to UCI next fall. Bah... tomorrow. I'm back at L.A. this weekend. =\ But next time you have one, I'll definitely come by! And I suck at Melee.. lol. I cannot wavedash to save my life.
no L-cancel no wavedash MMs

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure everyone is busy...O___o?!?!?!??!? You might have to wait til next week and JDM is there a smashfest every saturday?! if there is...RAPPPPPPEEEE!!!!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
wow, i never check the pac west theads and only my subscriptions, oh well

so um... like i'm not on that list or soemthing, not like it matters but it does, but then i didn't see cameron on it either and like so yea

JDM

Smash Champion
I might do something small on friday.

Also: I have no school tomorrow. Who wants to play? I'm free all day.

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey cam can i come over tomorrow night?

oh jdm how about i come over tomorrow with kira (also aznforce and dc money if possible)

Also JDM go grab some lunch with me, kira and zhu call me asap

JDM

Smash Champion
I'm down for lunch. I just need you to pick me up. You can come at around 9am today,smash till 12 and then go eat lunch.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok thanks see ya tomorrow then and are you going to hold a smashfest tomorrow as well?

Top Bottom