• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i do have a midterm tomorrow but **** it. what time would this mini smashfest happen, maybe i can hitch a ride with teh macd.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i do have a midterm tomorrow but **** it. what time would this mini smashfest happen, maybe i can hitch a ride with teh macd.
that sounds like a horrible idea
- read ~150 pages + presentation/quiz/other hw
- work
- find a laundromat so i can wear something

yeah i wanna come over

arghh real life lol
i somehow dont really do homework and manage to scrape by

and wtf laundromat i didnt know you were so trendy :drool:

MacD

Banned via Administration
wow, 9-12 when most of us have classes, that actually exactly whne my classes are

tonight though we should mini smash fest it up, if not, brian, we'll play at least

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i finish classes at 7 tonite
i have a midterm in a few hours
have to catch up in ochem and actually understand it
have a pre and post lab
and math hw (quiz tomorrow morning)
i need to do laundry too
only thing is i dont work anymore =[

i wanna go to leon's but... yeah
**** school

macd i might come no guarantees

orbit

Smash Rookie
i dont have classes monday either, but this week = no bueno, midterms out the ***. jason you still have my number right?

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
don't worry kira. if i see you later today, i'll smile at you to make up for the evils my people have put you through.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
its all i play now. i tried making myself play brawl for the money, but the game is just simply garbage.

melee 4 lyfe, unless melee 2.0 hd remix comes out.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
i dont have classes monday either, but this week = no bueno, midterms out the ***. jason you still have my number right?
I do but DO you have MY number? if not then it's 408 507 2931, I'm always at THE psychomidget house during the weekends so call me

-JKUN

DJMirror

Smash Master
is any of the 949 players want to go eat today later in the afternoon? me, kira, zhu and maybe whatisfear and psychomidget are going to go with us

Kira-

Smash Champion
i love eating

i wish i had someone to make me food again =/

buying groceries saves ****loads of cash if you do it right

orbit

Smash Rookie
i am free today, and also hungry lol

edit- im also really good at page sniping
edit again - nevermind about today then, tomorrow im busy but friday/saturday is good. sunday is UCLA, need some practice.

GSUB

Smash Lord
i love eating

i wish i had someone to make me food again =/

buying groceries saves ****loads of cash if you do it right
groceries:

*buys twenty frozen pizzaz, little debbie snacks, tortillas, cheese, those mini pies in those bags, ramen
, and...... condoms..*

am i doing it rite??

btw, i never bought thos condoms afterall, i just got some from my friend. he had them in his locker at Ralphssss

MacD

Banned via Administration
is any of the 949 players want to go eat today later in the afternoon? me, kira, zhu and maybe whatisfear and psychomidget are going to go with us
i love how you post this at 1 am and say later in the afternoon, it's funny, and it's like the all stars of irvine going to eat, intense

Signia

Smash Lord
Any gatherings or tournaments coming up with more info than "anyone want to come to my house and play today" Or is it more laid back with you guys, like you just meet at somebody's house every week? I know its a bit late getting into the competitive community for this game but you guys are so closeby (much closer than the SoCal Soul Calibur 4 community), and I would hate to pass up a chance to get owned by some real competition. I guess PM me if you don't like posting your address.

Top Bottom