• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

Grila

Smash Journeyman
......the most gayest **** just happened.

"In observance of Independence Day Metrolink trains will not operate on Friday, July 3rd, 2009.

Trains wil operate normal Saturday service July 4th, 2009"

DJMirror

Smash Master
I donno my friend showed it to me on aim

"IMAGE RPG WITH GUNS?!?!?!?"

"uhhh ok i gueSS"

I thought it looked cool so i favorite it

JDM

Smash Champion
Santa Ana area is so ****ing **** when it comes to fireworks. They made our stuff look like baby fireworks.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Im down to play tuesday and wednesday anytime from 1pm-4pm ish, and the rest of the week anytime unless i have something going on

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I have it, but I don't go on it because I'm away from my computer 85% of the day. I'm away from my cell about 10% of the day though. I'll call or post if I'm coming over. If no post/call, assume I'm not.

Edit: Yeah, Signia and I will come over at 2. I'll post if anything changes.

JDM

Smash Champion
I just got 2 new TV's (19 inch and 20 inch) and i'm selling/replacing the black TV that had my systems hooked up.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Thanks JDM for having us over, and ggs to everyone i played.. didnt realize how rusty I was after not playing for 2 weeks =/

Top Bottom