• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
just to be clear smash melee? if its melee, i may or may not come depending on who else is going

l1striker1l

Smash Cadet
Smash 64, Melee and Brawl. Really depends on what people want to play. To guarantee that you can play the version you want I suggest bringing a full setup. For sure we will be playing Melee and Brawl so that people can train for upcoming Melee and Brawl tournaments. 64 also for fun or if people want lessons. Depending on how many people show and how late people want to stay I will probably extend the time past 6 pm to like 10 pm or something like that. Also there are pools and tennis courts nearby.

As of right now I know for sure that a few people are coming.

P.S. I forgot to say that my phone doesn't receive texts so you will have to call.

JDM

Smash Champion
Oh! I'm the party starter
You might have a good time but we party harder
So, tell the DJ to play my song
And we could dance all night to the early morning

l1striker1l

Smash Cadet
If any of you guys are going to the backyard brawl instead of connor's tournament I am looking for a doubles partner for tomorrow.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't know
i'm guessing its like boback's were its semi-formal
so a button up shirt and nice pair of jeans are good enough for me

JDM

Smash Champion
I went there for my 8th grade graduation lunch. I wish I was more hungry at that time...

JDM

Smash Champion
1337 post. Time for a semi meaningfull post.

I would like to thank everybody in Irvine and the rest of the SoCal melee community for helping me become a better player. Ever since I went to my first "legit" tourney called AznForce IV? (Ive been to a couple of playntrade tournies) where I lost to kouryuu and oscar in melee singles I wanted to get better at melee even though I was in my brlaw phase at that time. From Rei's smashfests to Connor's biweeklies to Camerons smashfest to my own hosted tournies I have become alot better in melee than almost one year ago. I plan to be even a better player than right now over the summer by hosting more smashfests/tournies at my place and to attend more tournies in the future.

tl:dr : I love you guys.

P.S: I typed all this on my itouch so forgive any gramatical errors ok?
And I also hit 1000 karma on gamefaqs and now im a icon now.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yo guys

I might be staying with my aunt in Westminster for a month

Anyone down to keeping me entertained on weekdays and such when not everyone is free? (lol I sound like such a douche saying that)

If I'm there, I'll be free at ALL times unless I'm already playing Smash, since I'm only going cuz AZ smash is boring and OOS practice is nice/fun

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
irvin area smashers. whos game to smash this week with me and maple...we'll drive to you if need so be. holla!

play my mew222222222

Kira-

Smash Champion
I would definitely be down to play despite this being finals week for me. Unfortunately I can't offer up my house but if Cameron / JDM / Connor has a smashfest I will find my way there.

Boss, I'm glad to see you and Maple show up to a lot of tourneys, I know the drive is far but you guys are right up there waiting to get on the PR

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
I would definitely be down to play despite this being finals week for me. Unfortunately I can't offer up my house but if Cameron / JDM / Connor has a smashfest I will find my way there.

Boss, I'm glad to see you and Maple show up to a lot of tourneys, I know the drive is far but you guys are right up there waiting to get on the PR
thanks dawg. we try to make it when we can. be able to smash a lot more now that school is out and summer is here. we jst really wanna play with more people. me, maple and pnoy have no one to play with ever. we'll make the drives fa sho.

ps. dave who u teamin with ucla? kira'stheboss? haha

Top Bottom