• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

Signia

Smash Lord
No no, it doesn't. We were trying to convince either of our parents to let others come over, but they're being illogical about it. Excuses like: "Oh, but it's Mothers' Day tomorrow!" If anyone else's house is open, I have my cube and we 'may' be able to bring a TV, but bleh.

(This is Okami btw)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Okami and Signia, you guys can come over if you want. Anyone else who is down to smash can come over too.

28641, camelback road, trabuco canyon.

Edit: Oh and it won't be outside this time LOL

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Blah, sorry about today for smash. We ended up just going to Sig's house and his parents were all like, "No one who you don't know." If anyone's available after school during the week, perhaps that'd be cool. Or if anyone's available on Friday before Connor's tournament, that'd be cool too.

JDM

Smash Champion
Does this sound like melee to you?

Come over to my place at like 1pm if anybody's interested.

JDM

Smash Champion
Were going to be watching Indiana Jones at my house. Connor can come watch cause it's rated PG.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Anyone's house that isn't more than 20 minutes away available from 3 til 6 tomorrow? (Preferably between Mission Viejo and Lake Forest or Mission Viejo and San Clemente) I'd like to play some more people before Connor's tourney.

Edit: I believe I'm available til 9. Found I don't have to go to a meeting. (Which means I can go as far as Stab's house.)

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
233 Avenida la Cuesta 92672
My numbers 949-290-8704 let me know when you're heading over. Text works.

Anyone else can come too.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
I'll MM your falco for 3 bucks

my marth vs your falco

cuz i might not have the chance to play you in tournament

plus i rarely play you
seems like a fun one to watch. i played a guy at uci today. he was really good, but the tv lagged... so i beat him. bottom line: im good on laggy tvs. dont test it sonn hahaha :p

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Anyone want to head down to San Clemente for some smash? I'm bored.

I also have a pool and jacuzzi if you bring a swimsuit :p.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i am having smash atm
12-3

29031 Arroyo Drive
Irvine
#661-305-5415

anyone can come

DJMirror

Smash Master
so is anyone down to make a 949 pr just for fun? i vote for...kira, zhu and cam for panelist?

of course this pr have nothing to do with the so cal pr

maybe this will motivate some of our players to go to tournaments and get better(stares at some of Grev Crew memebers and myself of course)

plus is top 10 ok? cuz top 5 is already set in stones (zhu, kira, connor, etc.)

Incronaut

Smash Ace
so is anyone down to make a 949 pr just for fun? i vote for...kira, zhu and cam for panelist?

of course this pr have nothing to do with the so cal pr

maybe this will motivate some of our players to go to tournaments and get better(stares at some of Grev Crew memebers and myself of course)

plus is top 10 ok? cuz top 5 is already set in stones (zhu, kira, connor, etc.)
a 949 pr would be fun to make.. i'd like to be on the top 10 of that.. if i came to more smashfests and tourneys... i need to get my priorities straight.. =/

Top Bottom