• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i need a ride to rofl's
i'm in pdale and car is in the shop lol
anyone have space?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hahaha you know we're cool.

if I somehow don't go to the Palmdale tournament today, we can play if you want.

l1striker1l

Smash Cadet
Hey stabbed you can add my name for people who are bringing N64.
And I'm going to try to get some extra controllers for people who don't have them.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hold, hold, hold. Only can be at my house if dad is working. I'll find out when I get home. As I said though, I will contact Sig to see if he's available. In the mean time, anyone else's house or anyone else available? I believe I'm getting back down to Southern OC at around 12 to 2 ish.

Dad's home. Will talk to Sig.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
okay so smash at my house.

MacD and Zhu are coming. Maple, you should come over too. They're coming around 6-7.

#1-714-725-2902

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Yeah, my house is off limits. Shall I head over? Stab, where do you live? I may be able to give you a ride. PM me with your number or something.

@C0nn0r-Permission to head over soon?

Edit One: Btw, I'm taking a 15 minute nap.

Double Edit: Coming over at 6:30-ish. Still, Stab, need a ride?

Signia

Smash Lord
Jeez. Friday, Smash with Jlow and JDM. Saturday, work and Soul Calibur IV all day. Sunday, LAN Dota for 4 hours and now... Connor's house for more smash. So exhausting >.<

Lovage

Smash Hero
omg im so smashed out LOL
i even got guilty gear'd out with atlus

its a blessing in disguise that i left my controller at pat's house because i would probably end up playing CPUs and get even more smashed out lol

JDM

Smash Champion
Thanks for playing/practicing with me Dereck(Great sets after Emil left), Emil and Jason.

I feel sorry for the person im playing Friday.

Top Bottom