• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Anyone (Corn?) for practicing tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday? Sig and I totally are available to go to other people's houses. Would really like some more practice against other people.
Where do u guys live? cuz i me and chizzle are down to smash today from 12-3

Kira-

Smash Champion
dave kim
Id like to play smash with you today
come over at 10pm
bring adam madison
maybe sheridan
maybe jeremy

aight let's play on saturday. kira teach me how to play sheik!
lol everyone wants to learn sheik now. I'm not the best at explaining things in ways so everyone can understand but I'll do my best. Kouryuu wants to learn too. He should bring ryan burger

believe it or not i'm going to quiznos on sunday, I'm just going for fun but I don't want to get ***** so I do want to play brawl a bit before then.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
kira i dunno if i'll come over tonight or tomorrow... probably tomorrow unless we can do some non-smash activity friday morning/afternoon (omg slumber party?!?!) or you get some other *****s.

i'm playing with brian today, and there's always the chance playing him will make me really want to play. too many variables. this is why i don't plan things.

actually hmmm what is zhu doing...

Kira-

Smash Champion
you can come over whenever, just give me a heads up. tell brian to go to a tournament

JDM

Smash Champion
I need Sheik practice for a certain person i'm going to play next week.

Come anytime tomorrow if you wanna play with me.

DJMirror

Smash Master
dont you have school tomorrow?

I'll come over i guess...

sheik against what match up JDM?

Fox? Marth? Falcon? Falco?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you have the one of the best Sheiks in SoCal in the same city as you. I'm sure you can arrange something

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
ohh my bad rei. i didnt check the boards. derrick just came over and you know how that goes :p .. i'll hit you up during the week. i never really have a whole lot of homework

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, i played that game last night... it was ok

but melee was more fun after brawl because we felt like we were moving at like super speed

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
yooo anyone in irvine smashin tonight? if so, me, maple, deth will role up n play. come get some sd love *******

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
r u goin to palmdale tom? if so...maybe we can crash with u and we'll give u a ride? :)

edit- whos smashin tonight?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
r u goin to palmdale tom? if so...maybe we can crash with u and we'll give u a ride? :)
yeah for sure dude. I just have to get a blood test at 7:30 so I think you're gonna need to wake up and do something while I'm out of the house. Sorry for the inconvenience...

I'll try and give a few people calls.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
fa sho. if more people can smash tonight we'll role up for sure. just post, i'm gonna jump in the shower for now

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
connor you're 15, stop cussing when you don't need to, which should be never

you look like a ******* little kid with a status like "who wants to play some ****ing melee"

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
dangggggggggggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt. aight... well i guess were just gonna stay here then tonight. u got a ride tomorrow?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
connor you're 15, stop cussing when you don't need to, which should be never

you look like a ******* little kid with a status like "who wants to play some ****ing melee"
okay.

dangggggggggggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt. aight... well i guess were just gonna stay here then tonight. u got a ride tomorrow?
okay.

Top Bottom