• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I wouldn't mind playing until about 6 PM.

Btw...I saw this nice opening page. Oregon just made themselves a non-PR thread. What I liked about it is that on the first page it said the upcoming smash events in the area. Smashfests, tournaments, etc. We should have that on the first page if possible. Just cleans up the discussions a little easier for those who don't want to skim through 5 pages of posts to find out if there's a smashfest today, tomorrow, or in the upcoming.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
yea he gets all mad that we say hes not on here often enough to moderate this thread, and yet its been a while since hes looked at this thread most likely =/

DJMirror

Smash Master
JDM make the new irvine thread? with the list of players? with a 949 PR? ahhhh RAPPPPPEPEEEEE

Atlus8

Smash Master
949 PR? ahhhh RAPPPPPEPEEEEE
2. Ranking threads cannot be below the size of state rankings.
This is to keep "Crew X Power Rankings" or "Small Town Y Rankings" threads from coming up. Anything below that size will be considered as spam and dealt with as such. However, in states with a high density of smashers spread out over a wide enough region, splitting a state up can be considered. As of right now, NorCal and SoCal rankings fit this description. To have a region put up for consideration of this exception, contact me with several valid reasons.

JDM

Smash Champion
The PR thread isn't going to be a single topic with just the rankings on it.

GEt out of here.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
I nominate JDM to make a new 949 thread. Doesnt have to be rankings, just a new thread of this with someone whos a very active member of the community controlling it

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
You can always just list the names in order of place in tournaments/recognized skill level/challenge system and just not call it a Power Ranking. Also, it can function; as I said earlier; as a list of upcoming events. Is there a way to change who makes the first post of a certain topic? If not, you'll just have to make a new topic. At any rate, we cannot call it a "Power Ranking". Anyone down to play tomorrow, btw?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
If he has the ability to, then yes, we should do that instead of making a fuss with a new thread.

Also, I know this is not the place for this question, but I don't care. Perhaps someone can help me out. Sig and I are going to Las Vegas for vacation at the end of the month. I know Nevada's a big state. Where is the thread? Where are the melee smashers in Vegas?

Top Bottom