• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
I also had a great time. Did anyone finally beat moony's falcon?!? (besides sonny)

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Does anyone want to play on the weekend? I'm not sure if I'll be able to make DRGN's Thursday smash™, but I will be free on the weekend (and by weekend, I mean Saturday).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha alright. i hope those two would appreciate having a pretty good player over ;)

DRGN lemme come! hahahaha. :D

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Looks like I won't be able to make Thursday either... :(

EDIT: I'm thinking of hosting all day smash at my place on Saturday. Anyone interested?

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Good games yesterday! Thanks for having us over, Danny.

Sorry we didn't get to play, Jim. My fault that I had to leave early. Lol.

I'd be down for another one of these early January. :D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
cmon moon

you beat lovage and darrell!!

you're supposed to **** everyone :)

(though sheik v marth is really bad and delphiki is always full of surprises....)

BUT STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CMON LEAD-MASTER!

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping if I keep his gloves long enough he'll get cold fingers which will be a detriment to his playing.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
LOL I'm not that good.

Jimmm I hate having cold hands. So dumb. Also HEY I was just thinking of that match where you were getting off on me. You really shouldn't have let me come back, you were playing so gooood.

Are there any uploads coming soon Wolfy? I'm out of **** to watch lol.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Oh, ****. I totally forgot, lol. I've watched all the videos, I just need to put all the decent matches together and then I'll upload them. My trip and being sick totally got me sidetracked, lol.

DRGN

Technowizard
wait... where is drgn's thursday smash? i wanna go!
My place. And yes, you can come, Chok!

Yeah DRGN's Sheik got the best of me and Delphiki took a game with fox.

Also the salt continues with me vs Sunny.

Aron's mario is so good lol. And I still want my gloves really badly Jim!
Surprised you mentioned Sheik and not Falco. Didn't he do a lot better? Also, which of those match-ups do you think is worse for Falcon? I find them both pretty gay, lol.

Whoever else wants to come over right now can. You should post though too so I can call Delphiki and tell him about everyone who's coming and get him over here. We should again have two set-ups available.

And you're welcome, Sunny. It's too bad we didn't get to play much. But I'm out of school now, so let me know when you're available again before you leave. ^_^

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey hehe. i'm still too sick. but if you post about more here in the future i'll be paying attention. good to know i'm welcome! i'll come over some time for sure... but once i get better.

i've been sick for a wihle haha, i need to see a doctor i think..

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
hey

is anyone going to wolfy's galt saturday smash? I kind of want to go

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
YOU GUYS should come over

pm me and i'll give you directions to my apartment

(my apartment is in south sac off of mack road)

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
BY THE WAY wolfy it's apartment number 23 in building 7, which is the building at the end closest to the freeway. I couldn't send you another message because my computers acting up hella bad. I am on my cruddy laptop at the library because i don't have internet yet at my apartment. But if anyone else wants my address ... call me up i guess haha

Wolfy!

Indecisive
^ It's all day smash at Jim's apartment. I can PM you the address and info Jim sent me if you'd like (since he can't send PM's for whatever reason right now).

EDIT: Or maybe he can send PM's. I dunno lol.

:phone:

Top Bottom