• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
yeah jason ur gonna be impressed

rc, ben, jake and i are really putting the pedal to the metal

just need to think of a crew name =)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
jason gets better every time i freaking played him

the first time i played him, i was ****** him (two years ago)

the second and last time i played him, we went even (rougly one year ago, and i'm pretty sure he was sandbagging)

now i'm sure he'd **** me with his eyes closed. >_<

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
<333333333333

Also, how'd I miss this? This got me hype so I hope it's still true lol.
since then

it looks like rc doesn't have that competitive mindset; i havent seen him in 5-6 weeks

i myself have lost a lot of my motivation. totally stopped practicing since losing my good controller. hard to find good people to play. really my skill level hasn't changed at all since we last played in december.

jake's cockiness is a huge turn-off for me considering i can 2-3 stock him on autopilot with sheik. he's stopped improving, imo because he's stubborn as a mule

ben is good and bad. the good: he is consistently improving and has remained extremely motivated. the bad: his overall understanding of the game has hardly budged.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
btw guys

smashfest at my place tmw from like 5pm - 1am

everybody is invited. so far only like 2 setups are confirmed (including mine) so it'd be nice if people brought a setup

call me (209) 623-7924 if you have any questions

or just hit me up on aim @ pokyorbag

philthy1993

Smash Rookie
Chino Hills

Hey my friend and I are in the 909 area also in chino hills. We're trying to look for fellow smashers also.

DonElias

Smash Rookie
Chino Hills

Yup, me and Philthy are looking for some new people to play smash with! Hit us up if you're close to the chino hills area!

joY

Pot splitter
Hello 909'ers! And some 626'ers I imagine.

Any support for Project: M here?

Cauuuuuuuuuse I'd love to play! I'm located in Glendora and am willing to host. If anyone is interested, you can message me here!

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
I still play melee :) not super interested in project m cuz I love melee and work so god damn much I want free time to be on melee. (909) 559-4046 I live in rancho cucamonga for those that don't know me.

:phone:

Jamona

Smash Rookie
I'm in the Irvine area. Got no wii (Just Dolphin) but have controllers and game. Looking to find some Bral players, hopefully find people who play Project M. Anyone around want to meet up sometime?

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Good to see this is somewhat still alive. I'm from Rancho Cucamonga and have been wanting to get into the scene a little more. I usually just play melee or PM. Maybe we can get some tourneys in the Inland Empire? Or can I play with anyone around the area at least so I can get better?

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
So it's been years since I've seen this thread as well.. Jebus, you still alive? I'm from Diamond Bar as well. Hit me up if you wanna play some matches.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Shweet. I would like to create a new thread based on this area without really needing to revive this so much, but eh. Anyways, I think a lot of us should start talking about possible arrangements, possible tourneys and the like. And get a lot of people in on it so we can actually make it an event and whatnot.

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
I'm trying to see if I can get a small thing every month or so at my place. For the past few weeks I've been having some people from around the area come over to play. Hopefully I'll be able to figure something for when school starts.

I've just been posting on the Socal page nowadays since it's been a long time since I've been on the boards.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Mmk, pretty neat. Do you usually do it on weekends? And if you want people to bring food, drinks, and set ups over, I'm sure we all can do that. Or just get everything at Frank and Sons before the event starts. I'm excited for a house tourney though. I haven't done one since about 4 years ago, and it was with Brawl.

Top Bottom