• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
im free tomorow who's down
we can discuss either my house/luigis house or maybe S&C

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
im down for s&c. id have to be soon tho dont they close at 8?

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
Little England was way better than me. But this was not unexpected. I expected to get my butt kicked, I just wanted to play some Smash. :) Had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, S&C has changed a bit. They're now "The Monstore" and charge per hour/etc. *Shrugs* So something to keep in mind for later get-togethers.

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Went to s&c sat with a friend to play sum melée left my controller so had to play with a crappy one there that sumtimes decided to roll on it's own. I wanna go there again so looking to see when people go there to play (909)900-6321 hit me up if u go to S&C cuz I live 3 min away from there

shortyj

Smash Cadet
I know I'm kinda doing multiple posts but they are over days and nobody has posted. I played Adam and dude is he good ; ). By far the most fun I have had playing smash. Learning a lot also. For sure going to play again

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Dear 909, come down to Cal Poly Pomona if you want me to show you a good time ;)

that mean playing melee

***s

shortyj

Smash Cadet
I got my none laggy tv so we can set sumthing up Nate. @ Adam FYI I don't have ur number or
Anyway to reach u so if we hang it's on u until u get a cell fone.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
And I should be free this Thursday after 12.. I have a meeting 4-5, but other then that, nothing :]

I have a new number btw.. whoever had my old number and want me new one pm me.

Lit

Smash Ace
I cant wait until i get back from school next month so i can start playing smash again. There is no players out here in Phila.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I plan to host a Brawl tournament at my school soon. If anybody is interested, and will run it yourselves, there could be a side Melee tournament.

Dior

Smash Cadet
o my bad i read it to quickly, is any there any active players tryin to play sometime next week?

V

Smash Ace
I have a brawl and melee group in Riverside and we're always down to play new people.

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Sorry I havnt been on in a long time.. My job kinda stole all my time but me and my friend Rc who many of u have met are wanting to start playing sum people ; ). I got a new cell num if anyones been trying to reach me sorry. My new num is (909) 559-4046 hit me up and I'll find when I'm not working and we can set sunthing up. For anyone that doesn't know me I Live in rancho I'm a decent melée player that's willing to drive around to play sum new people. Message me . Thanks again guys.

:phone:

Top Bottom