• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cort

Apple Head
Woah, I'm almost sad I missed this.

Did Azen/Chillin/M2K really not play it out? >_>

Did Chu not enter singles?

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Shout Out Time!!!!!

hope i dont miss too many people on this one....

Pac Strife & ur team mate (darkside i think?) - cool teams matches. I think that's the first time I played anyone from NC.

KM - **** what did you do? I didn't even recognize you when i saw you...plz tell me ur weight loss secrets O_O

Jiano - We didn't get to play after our teams match. *shakes fist* congrats on 4th

Woz - Thx for teaming with me. We didn't do so bad for two rusty old farts. LMAO @ me thinking i was fox for a second and jumping out to shine only to realize I have thunder...

Plank - fun matches indeed. I'm gonna get my revenge dont you worry...

Kaiser - We never play in singles. It's always in teams LOL good job at bringing our teams series to a 2-2 tie. Who will win the tie breaker...?

Aho - Be honest. I put the fear of God in you that 1st pools match right? :pikachu: cool matches. why'd u have to beast on my marth like that later on though?

Chinesah - I was rootin for ya while u were playing jiano man. good matches between us though. that dair is still haunting me...

chu - rockstar FTW. we didnt get to play but i'll be coming back to MD/VA real soon.

Chillin - not to s**t on chu but you dissected those **** IC's... it was a beautiful thing to watch. We didn't play either...**shakes fist**

G-reg - cool matches. we FINALLY got to play each other. It was worth the wait though.

NEO - i see u retired ur teacup hat. LMAO good to see ya again

eggm - lol @ trying to intimidate people... seeing as how i've changed so much, it amused me more than it annoyed me.

tope - random @$$ victory over chu. congrats though. and NO i wasnt tryin to play u in chu's car. LOL though... here's you.. "so what do they say about me...?" hahahahaha. we didnt get any pika dittos in either

sliq - cool friendlies matches. spread the word about pika. i'll do the same for jiggs.

voodoo- you just barely missed brackets man. good s**t in pools though. Doc counters me so hard... that second match will be memorable. :pikachu:

0 controllers tossed
0 chairs thrown
100% fun had by me

did I miss anyone? I hope not... if I did sowwy

g-regulate

Smash Hero
just to let everyone know, we will be making finalists play out their sets from now on. C3 WILL be holding onto prize money until the ENTIRE tournament is played out. i apologize to anyone who wished to see them play it out, i couldnt get them to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom