• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Lol whats to choose? Forget football, how often do you get a melee tourney? I can't wait for tomorrow!

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Oh and gabe, do you happen to know the way there by heart or should i bring a google maps print out?
Mapquest should suffice. Mapquest has been pretty accurate for me. Also, call me if you have problems finding my house. Mapquest is pretty straight foward about it, but still, East Colonial is a very long street.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I really just want to play Melee singles. My friend won't be showing up early if at all, so I won't be able to play doubles. Will there be enough setups so that there could be melee friendlies going on during brawl doubles/singles? And how late can I register for singles melee?

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
So let me get this straight. Is it still Melee doubles, melee singles, brawl doubles, brawl singles, in that order? Or has that changed?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Mapquest should suffice. Mapquest has been pretty accurate for me. Also, call me if you have problems finding my house. Mapquest is pretty straight foward about it, but still, East Colonial is a very long street.
I honestly hate mapquest. you have to put in every little detail. But yeah doens't look that hard to find the place. Oh, I hate to be a bother but there are apparently 2 tolls on the way there and I have no quarters so if you could get that I'd appreciate it. I could try and find some quarters though too.

Gindler

Smash Champion
^^Cool cool, oh I'm thinkin' of leavin' at 9 since it's a pretty decent distance away and I have to get guess. I have no minutes on my phone now but can still receive texts so I'll just describe my car to make things somewhat easier...it's a red coupe (ford if you can tell), with too much body art on the side, trust me it's impossible to miss. Google maps says you're 15 minutes away so should be arriving 9:15-9:30 I would think depending on traffic conditions.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I left early (stupid homework) and I have a bit of info. I'm pretty sure that Hungrybox won Melee Singles, and ColBol probably came in second. I also think Hungry/Colbol won melee doubles as well. Brawl was just starting when I left, so those results are probably still pending.

This was and awesome tourney! I got knocked out first round of melee singles (thx, hungrybox...) and then won a round in the losers brackets, only to get pwned by Dop. GGs Marin, Dop Hbox.

Matt2, good games, keep workin on that beast pika! GGs to all of those people who I played friendlies with as well. Good Sh*t all around!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
man, this was too much fun...3 tournaments in one day.

MELEE DUBS:

1st: Colbol and hbox
2nd: Skrach and otru
3rd. Vericz and Uuaa

MELEE SINGLES:

1st. Hungrybox
2nd. Colbol
3rd. Dop

BRAWL DUBS:

1st. Colbol and xyz
2nd. HrNut and hbox
3rd. GDX and dark sonic

BRAWL SINGLES:

**** that

GUILTY GEAR for the Wii:

Um, Zoro destroyed i think -.-

Zoro

Smash Champion
there just wasnt time for that we only had 3 tvs and we always have to wait for people to show. Everyone didnt arrive till like 1. Melee and brawl just cant be played on the same day with that amount of people. We started brawl dubs at 9 and finished around 10 singles would have lasted till 12 or 1. This isnt gigs either its some guys house we cant be up in there in his living room till 1. This was MELEE if there was time for brawl we would do brawl AND guilty gear but smash just takes up too much time. Next time i suggest we just say its Melee and GUILTY GEAR just because we know we can finish melee and the 5 people that would enter GG would be done in about 12 minutes.

Also galuda nobody was mad because nobody gives a **** about brawl singles there. Except like 3 people.

ALSO!!! we had one more tv that we could have used for the tourney to speed things up but hungry decided to leave it for you brawl peeps so you wouldnt get bored watching melee......(how you guys find it boring i dont know). So next time if you want a brawl tourney bring more setups and play the tourney up stairs.

Zoro

Smash Champion
For everyone that went to this thanks for comin i had a blast with all of you.

Noob testament PLEASE come again we love having you guys around.

Skrach: Your Marth is so nastee :)and so is your ky

Xyz: Is getting back in the mode and has the sexiest falcon in the world.

Colbol: Hates jigglypuff and so do I.

Dop: Im sorry i camped you most of the match i normally dont play like that. I think I've been playing too much GG i didnt feel like i was playing my normal way. I felt alot slower and dumber. Im not johning but hopefully ill give you a better match next time. Flapjack is pretty awesome.

Otru: got alot better since i last played him good **** in dubs.

Mah fellow WATO membahs

Marin: You did good in teams i messed you up. Thanks for spending the day with me. At tournaments you really get back into marin mode.

Al: 6 minutes al! 6 MINUTES! You almost had me again go sheik next time i think you can own me with sheik.

Ray: I'm sorry i failed you brudda! We were doin so good and we lost to yoshi !!! I wouldnt mind teaming with you again at all though your a great partner :)

Hiroshi: Showed up and made my day

UUAA: Is still the hardest person for me to play btw i DESTROYED you at jungle japes i just had to go cuz my papi was yellin at me. LOL

Vericz: I shall teach you the ways of GG at the lounge. I cant trick you with link anymore you know all my moves.

Legion: Good job in teams POKE FLOATS DESTROYED US!!! pick it again with zelda its awesome. Your zelda and peach are equally difficult for me to play.

Kyon: My boi you gotta stop down smashing me i play marin 12 hours in one sitting i know downsmash son. You gotta grab and slap alot (fair) Eric told me you were getting alot nastier tho and i agree. Train with me in the lounge.

Hungrybox: Almost had you in smashville! Good job winning just about everything

Action B: I miss you!

Everyone Else:

Matt: Thanks for comin buddy and i will own your sol boi! Call me if you need another ride.

PENGIE: Your the friggin man you gotta come over and train some more.

Dark sonic: Your a cool guy and you need to play me more in GG . Like i said to dop i felt sluggish yesterday ill give you a better fight next time.

GDX: Good games man im sorry you didnt like the tourney but it was primarily melee at least we added on a little brawl.

Hrnut: Your marth was owning me man! Good games

Random fox guy who i now know is toobz: RANDOM AND GOOD LOL!!! Apopka for some reason has random good smashers like sick, nastee and this other samus kid that owns me.

Gindler:why why why does yoshi own ganon so hard
His teammate i duno his name: Good games bro.

I had alot of fun at this tourney just because so many cool kids were there. Hope to see you all at gigs :)

Also i think i did good in GG for my 5 days of experience.
I need to learn some RC and FRC junk tho. I love the game and i wish we had tournaments here in orlando for it.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Nah i didn't think anyone cared, i just wanted to ask :), sounded like a good tournament, teach me guilty gear? :(

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
so hows hrnut in melee has he been improving. yo afro is getting insane in melee im training him now mercylessly
brawlers:

yes i left a setup for you guys that way you wouldn't get bored. HRNUT seemed to have a good time, so GDX don't get pissed because there have been brawl tournaments like every week for the past month or so. Sorry for playing melee.

I had a kickass time, thanks all who came!

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I had a blast over there, but I didn't get to play everyone. To everyone I DIDN'T play, I will try and get a match with you next time! Hbox, when is next time?

Zoro: Thanks man! That samus you're talking about is probably my brother. I want to play you next time, you have a sick link. I used to main link, but hit a brick wall and kinda picked up fox. You gotta teach me!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Yo my Pokemon trainer is nasty. I had fun the time I was there I suppose. I guess I should start playing melee more. Actually I think I'm goin to put the effort in both. =)

Matt2

Smash Cadet
this event was so much fun! Guilty Gear ended up being a sweet game!

Zoro

Smash Champion
I had a blast over there, but I didn't get to play everyone. To everyone I DIDN'T play, I will try and get a match with you next time! Hbox, when is next time?

Zoro: Thanks man! That samus you're talking about is probably my brother. I want to play you next time, you have a sick link. I used to main link, but hit a brick wall and kinda picked up fox. You gotta teach me!
bombs man! bombs are the best and stick your leg out alot its an impenetrable sheild
probably is your bro. Hes really good for being inexperienced.

Top Bottom